• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stuffed animal padding?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 131842

FFA/small BBW
Am I crazy for wanting to make a thin stuffed animal more chubby? Giving them more cinnamon rolls?

In case you are living under a rock. There is this very high in demand (those damn scalpers!) Build a Bear plush. Cinnamonroll from the Sanrio franchise. The same company behind Hello Kitty. FoiM41lX0AAxfPj.jpg
Maybe I am being too picky. But in the original artwork he looked way tubby. As seen here. 542242-Sweet-rainbow-cinnamoroll-sanrio-anime-hello.jpg
I had this idea of adding padding under his clothing. Or maybe giving him a shaped belly using foam? I would love to hear if anyone had experience with this before.

I'm aiming to copy that kind of chubbiness like from his costumes. 526196.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back