• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone want to help me?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
I kinda think it's high time for a Fat Epic. Think Beowulf, Dante, Odysseus, Gilgamesh...but with a sexy cast of BHMs and BBWs.

In the tradition of these, I propose the male character...

Goldegawulf Da Panza

Gol for Goliath (hey, we need a big fella!)
Ga for Gilgamesh (the oldest epic of them all)
De for Odesseus (what do you think of when I say 'Epic"?)
Wulf for Beowulf (because...hey, it's cool.)

The optional Da Panza I get from Dante and Sancho Panza from Don Quixote. (Panza means belly in Espagnol!)

Submit amendments to the name all you like. I figure the epic should be as long as we like, composed in a loose rhyme, with parts of 70-100 lines. Anyone want to join me in writing this? If you're kinda confused as to what I mean, well, I can write the first part soon as an example.

What to you folks think?

Latest posts

Back