• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone watch 1,000 Ways To Die?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hehe

Well this show reenacts "real" deaths that have happened and they make them very corny then come up with a corny name for the death and some random number.

There was a new episode on last night, and this guy was having sex with a 400 lb woman, and well, I think that there was a detail in the real death that was forgot in translation or something.

So the guy goes in to this ladies house. Then him and her have a few drinks and they go up stairs, they eat a few donuts in bed, make out, then she jumps on top of him and they go at it. When she has her orgasm, she passes out and falls on this dude, smothering his face in her boobs. He flails his arms and legs around but to no avail...he suffocates....:mad:

I think maybe they lost something in translation like maybe he was handcuffed to the bed, how the hell are you unable to at least push the woman off of your face. :doh: I'm sure it's just some horror story they want to tell people so that they can keep people afraid of being fat and other people to be afraid of being seen with a fat girl.

Here's a link to the clip from the show:
http://www.spike.com/video/plumper-humper/3300021

The woman in the clip is really good looking.

Latest posts

Back