• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anything goin on this summer? (Portland, what's up.)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rasputin

I'm just here.
So I'll probably be in Portland for a while this summer. This will be the first time I'll be back post 21 years of age, which is when Portland gets fun.

Where/what/who/when/how is the scene there? Are there any good bars/clubs/large open areas for someone of larger tastes to explore and meet fun folk, or is it mostly limited to these, from what I can see, random meet-ups?

Long story short: Where can a cool dude (such as myself) go meet other folk of similar tastes in women? In Portland.

Latest posts

Back