• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AppleBees let down

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugar and spice

My Honey and I got Applebees for our Valentines dinner. I went to their website and had decided I wanted to try one of their combo meals. For one price you get to choose one appetizer, one entree and one dessert. Well I was particularly looking forward to the dessert, it looked sooo good in the picture on the website. They are called shooters and they are basically parfaits and they come in different flavor choices, strawberry cheesecake(my choice)Key lime pie, caramel apple on yellow cake, and some Oreo cookie concoction.
What a disappointment! :mad: I got five tiny onion rings, a rubbery cheeseburger that tasted like it was straight from the freezer, and WORST of all the dessert I had been anxiously anticipating, and drooling over the picture on line, was not at all like the picture. It was served in one of those tiny foam cups like you get ice cream in at school:mad:It was a jumbled mess too. UGH! Sorry to go on and on but I just wanted expose the combo meal scam at Applebees.Luckily my Honey got me a big bag of Hershey's kisses for Valentines too or I would be one hostile fat girl right now.:p:p

Latest posts

Back