• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Are fat women/men easier???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!
I know this thread is not without its own controversy, but i have heard this my whole life, and i was just curious....

do you think fat women/men are easier???

my answer is, i guess i have mixed reviews, i know some fat people who have lower self esteem and may be more susceptible to the bullogney and manipulation of some people...but as a whole, i don't think we are any easier than anyone else...some people used to talk about some of the bashs being a hotbed for some to "get lucky" but if you have ever been to any other type of bash, this is no less true...i have been to a couple of nursing conventions that were very frisky, no less so than anything else in the fat community...

i own my sexuality, and at times have enjoyed it immensely...but does that make me easier than the fellow non fat person, hell no....

so, what do you think??

Are fat people "easier"?

:bow:

Latest posts

Back