• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Are people moderating Dimensions Homaphobic??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenDelicious

It's the naughty step 4U!
I have just had a discussion with my beloved Mergirl who is thinking of quitting Dimensions because she is so disgusted at having her posts removed. Firstly Any FA or BBW or BHM who happens to be gay, should not have their views or invitations to other non-gays restricted to the LGBTQ board. Secondly as this is a size positive site why then do other people's posts not get removed when they are just ranting about any old crap if it is nothing to do with being fat or fat positive.? I'll tell you why...because there is more to human beings than their weight OR their sexuality!!!

If Mer wanted to invite people to join a gay party online then what is the problem with that? Should the moderaters just be allowed to remove it with no explanation nor cause?

Who moderates the moderators? Some are obviously power hungry or just ignorant not to mention discriminatory. If mer had said come join our African American culture appreciation party would anyone dare to remove that??? I think not.hypocrits!

For those of you who enjoy Mers posts and have shared time on dims with her then please support her in not allowing this injustice. message the moderators and ask them why? She is asking why and been getting no response!

Let's see how many of you actually get to read this before I get silenced too.

P.s. No offence to any moderators who do a fine job in keeping the boards fair and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back