• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ariadne Diana - by biggirlsrock (SSBBW, Fantasy, Immobility)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggirlsrock

Cunning Linguist
SSBBW, Fantasy, Immobility - a spherical debutante's ball and future life

Ariadne Diana
by Biggirlsrock

This is just a bunch of snippets I thought of...nothing to really make a story. The original story of the princess is here http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63647

As the day of her Debutante Ball aprroached, Princess Ariadne Diana couldn't wait. Her father, was planning a magnificent feast for his only child, and the princess was excited. The king had one wish in life, to see his daughter happy. And nothing, absolutely NOTHING, made Araidne happier than eating.

She was so fat, that she had never taken a step in her life. The only way she could get around was by rolling. Her servant, Tristan, who was also her best friend, helped Ariadne with everything. Bathing, dressing, and feeding were all tasks Tristan did each day, as Ariadne was so fat she couldn't do them herself.

On the day of her Ball, Ariadne Diana rolled into the ballroom looking as radiant as ever. At 18 years of age, she was without a doubt, the fattest person in the world. She rolled to each and every table and talked with the guests until dinner was served. However, once the food was brought out, she didn't look at anyone except the servants who were putting tray after tray in front of her. She ate like there was no tomorrow, eating roast beef, chicken, ham, and turkey. There were every kind of potatoes imaginable, baked, mashed, twice baked, au gratin. Different pastas, vegetables in cheese sauces, butter sauces, bread and rolls.

As the dinner was being cleared for the desserts to be brought out, Ariadne rolled to the middle of the room. Cart after cart of cakes, pies, cookies, pastries were brought out. Everyone in the ballroom watched as the gluttonous princess ate everything placed in front of her. She was in a feeding frenzy, and she jammed everything she could into her eager mouth. She ate, and ate, and ate, and then her gluttony hit her like a ton of bricks. As she was putting a cookie to her mouth, a loud rumble came from her belly. She groaned, took another bite from the cookie, and groaned again. Her belly rumbled again, and this time she dropped the cookie, and rolled over on her back. Another loud rumble, and another groan.

She lay in the center of the room, her mountainous belly packed.

"I...ate...(groan)...too...much." she panted as her belly rumbled again. Some of the guests were gathering around her.

As she lay there in pain, she could hear what people were whispering to one another about her. "Look at how fat she is."

"She shouldn't have eaten so much."

"I'm surprised she didn't burst." were some of the comments she overheard. Another loud rumble came from her belly and Ariadne groaned again. The king then made an announcement that the night's festivities were over.

As the guests were preparing to leave, a little girl ran over to and climbed up onto Ariadne's belly. She then proceeded to jump up and down on her belly like it was a trampoline, laughing. Ariadne screamed, as the girl jumping on her overstuffed belly was more than she could take. Horrified, the girl's mother ran up and scolded her daughter, telling her to get off Ariadne. Ariadne was humiliated. Everyone in the room was looking at her, and even though she loved being the fattest princess in the world, she still got embarrassed at times. Not to mention it didn't feel good having the girl jumping up and down on her stuffed belly.

Once, she was outside having tea and pastries with the ladies of the court. She had just finished the 12 dozen tray of pastries brought out for her.

"Excuse me ladies," she said "I need to go back to the palace. I must get ready for dinner."

"Dinner?" Lady Sophie asked. "My dear, you ate more pastries today than anyone I know. Aren't you full?"

Ariadne chuckled. "No, that was just a little snack to tide me over til dinner." she replied. As she started to roll away, Lady Sophie looked at the gargantuan princess in disbelief.

Unfortunatley for Ariadne, as she was rolling, her suit snagged on a piece of wood. She didn't know this and continued rolling. The wood ripped the fabric, and as she was turning, the rip followed. She made a complete 360 when the bottom half of her suit ripped off her. The top half rolled up, leaving her completely nude from the breasts down.

"Oh no," she cried, "Tristan, help me."

She was mortified. Tristan tried to cover her with the piece that had ripped off, but it was no use, her enormous rear end was exposed for all to see.

"I need something bigger to cover you." Tristan told her. The ladies gasped, and turned away. Lady Sophie then grabbed a tablecoth off of one table, which covered one cheek, and then a second tablecloth to cover the other cheek. She told Tristan to run to the castle to get a new suit.

Araidne wanted to run away, but since she had never taken a step in her life, she had no choice but to wait there for Tristan to return. Lady Sophie looked at Ariadne and said "You may want to rethink having these little snacks before your meals, Princess."

Another time Ariadne and Tristan were outside, Ariadne go too close to a little hill. It wasn't a steep incline, but it was steep enough for her to roll down. She tried to stop, but she was already in motion. She screamed as she rolled down the hill, picking up speed. Tristan ran after her, but to no avail. Even if she caught up to her, she would have been rolled over and flattened by Ariadne. Luckily, depending on how you look at it, she stopped when she hit a pond. The sheer force of her girth hitting the pond actually emptied it, water spraying everywhere.

"Are you OK?" Tristan asked. Shaken, she said she was.

"Well, let's get you back to the castle and wash you. You're a mess." Tristan said. Ariadne tried to roll, but she could get any traction. She was literally stuck in the mud. She continued trying to roll, but it was useless.

"I can't move." she cried out. "Help me."

Tristan ran back to the castle and returned with 6 guards. It took all 6 of them over an hour to roll her out using planks.

But while being the fattest princess in the world, and only being able to get around by rolling certainly had embarrassing moments for the princess, none was more embarrassing than the first time she was naked in front of Prince Edward. For starters, she had never been with a man before. Second, Edward had never undressed her and had no idea what he was doing, so Tristan had to undress her. She had to lay there and listen to Tristan give Edward pointers on how to take her suit off. Then for the first time in her life, as she lay on her back totally nude, she realized what a site she must look like. A giant ball with a head, arm, & legs.

Thoughts of how she let herself get so fat raced thru her mind. She thought of all the times she had overeaten so much that she felt like she would burst. She thought of having to roll around because she was so immensely fat. She wondered how this amazing man could actually love her because she was so fat. He climbed on her mountain of a belly, and looked down into her eyes. "My only hope is that you continue eating and getting bigger, my love."

At that point, all embarrassment had left her, and she never thought about how fat she was again.

View attachment n_a.jpg

Latest posts

Back