• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Article - The Online Dating Weight Gap

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuelingfire

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/10/177785/plus-size-dating-app-profile-pictures-filters

I have wanted to start a thread about this for awhile but wanted a link to go with it. Thoughts? or comments on experiences.

Edit:
I read posts #2-7 before this edit. Well, I just wanted to start a thread about online dating for the fat and F/FA dating community. Whether it’s about websites that are exclusive to fat admiration or mainstream. It’s just a topic that I think relates to the Dims community that seems to at most get hinted about, but not really discussed. I thought this like could be a good jumping point for discussion about it. I was hoping for real world examples whether good or bad. So I will make a post at #8.

Though it’s unfortunate that she makes it sound like FAs are beneath her, but I wasn’t really expecting that to be the focus of the thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back