• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

As a woman, do you like natural fibers or synthetic ones for your clothes?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainyday

Departed
Psst, that title was a decoy. This is really a picture thread masquerading under the most boring thread title I could think of. I did that for a reason. See below. Here's the real title:

Post pictures YOU like

This thread is in response to the confidence thread and the discussions about how women often find it difficult to openly acknowledge positives about themselves and accept compliments without deflecting them. So often we're socialized to be modest and not toot our own horns. This thread is for tooting (heh).

Here's your assignment:

1) Post a picture that makes YOU feel good about yourself.

2) Tell us why it makes you feel positive.

3) If someone says something pleasant about it, say thank you. :bow:

The reason I "hid" this thread under a boring title is because so many of the picture threads naturally tend toward posting images that men will respond to. This thread is for pics that YOU respond to. Hopefully the lack of the word "pics" in the thread will keep this thread somewhat off the fapping, drooling path and more just for us. If you're a guy who stumbled upon this, lucky you. :)

(I still can't get into my picture files following a computer crash. Long story, but they're there. I just can't access them yet. I'll post something of my own when I finally get in there again.)

Latest posts

Back