Attention: BHM/FFA Board Posters (and readers)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Chimpi

into the shining sun
I feel some hostility coming from your post, but I'm going to try to answer it as calmly and respectfully as I can.

No, I will not say that I don't see anything wrong with how people are sometimes treated here. (And it feels hostile that you'd paint me that way.) What I disagree with is that it is a BHM/FFA issue. I don't see BHM being ganged up on because they are BHM; I see drive-by meanness towards people of every ilk. I'd like someone to show me where BHM are treated badly for being BHM, and not just treated with the same callous disregard as everyone else here.

I've been mean to people on the boards before. I regret it, and apologize for it. I'm just a person, fallible as anyone, and I make mistakes. I'm trying to be better. I'm trying to not say things just because they're funny.

I think that fat women contend with life just as well as fat men. I am kind of confused as to how that relates...real life is NOT dims.
Callous behavior and attitude is still callous behavior and attitude no matter whom it comes from or based on what reasoning.
Without generalizing too much, and I'm really unsure if it's true or not, maybe there is a growing trend of how often "BHM's" are mistreated more often than others (here specifically on Dimensions). I think it might be possible that due to the amount of 'hostility' being felt by the "BHM's", a more widespread marginalized trend of feeling is occurring. I hope that's not the case, but it is possible.
It might also be possible that the people that feel such a way are more sensitive to negative remarks than others, and it might just happen to be (coincidence - not a trend) a more common trait found in the "BHM's" here at Dimensions.
Food for though, I suppose.
But yes, assholes will be assholes, usually to everyone (and possibly more harsh to one type of person than others).

ripley

In Remembrance
Callous behavior and attitude is still callous behavior and attitude no matter whom it comes from or based on what reasoning.
Without generalizing too much, and I'm really unsure if it's true or not, maybe there is a growing trend of how often "BHM's" are mistreated more often than others (here specifically on Dimensions). I think it might be possible that due to the amount of 'hostility' being felt by the "BHM's", a more widespread marginalized trend of feeling is occurring. I hope that's not the case, but it is possible.
It might also be possible that the people that feel such a way are more sensitive to negative remarks than others, and it might just happen to be (coincidence - not a trend) a more common trait found in the "BHM's" here at Dimensions.
Food for though, I suppose.
But yes, assholes will be assholes, usually to everyone (and possibly more harsh to one type of person than others).

I won't defend bad behavior and don't want to try.

I posted to this thread not to argue, not to make anyone feel bad, but instead to hopefully show that bad behavior isn't solely directed at BHM/FFA. If they feel that the other boards are too harsh and elect to stay here, then aren't they choosing to be marginalized? That's not meant to be mean, rude, or a condemnation. Insert every other caveat you can think of.

I personally would love to see more BHM/FFA post to the other boards, but if they don't choose to I don't blame them. It's rough out there sometimes.

Carl1h

figure O
I feel some hostility coming from your post, but I'm going to try to answer it as calmly and respectfully as I can.

No, I will not say that I don't see anything wrong with how people are sometimes treated here. (And it feels hostile that you'd paint me that way.) What I disagree with is that it is a BHM/FFA issue. I don't see BHM being ganged up on because they are BHM; I see drive-by meanness towards people of every ilk. I'd like someone to show me where BHM are treated badly for being BHM, and not just treated with the same callous disregard as everyone else here.

I've been mean to people on the boards before. I regret it, and apologize for it. I'm just a person, fallible as anyone, and I make mistakes. I'm trying to be better. I'm trying to not say things just because they're funny.
This goes beyond BHMs, different groups here get treated differently. You really haven't seen that? If you can honestly say that you haven't seen that then my challenge to you is to go out and look. Pick a thread where someone gets attacked for something they said and start counting posts. Count how many people say something in their defense and how many people say something against them. Would it surprise you if I predicted that posts supporting the accepted majority position here outnumbered other posts? Do you think there is no difference in being criticized by three people and being criticized by ten?

I'm sorry if my incredulity at your statement sounded hostile to you. It's actually based more in frustration.

I think that fat women contend with life just as well as fat men. I am kind of confused as to how that relates...real life is NOT dims.
Things posted on Dims are as real as something someone says to you in a grocery store or on the street. Dims is a society of its own, and I think that parallels can be drawn between behavior ihere and behavior elsewhere. My point is more about how my statement made you feel, not as to whether or not you agree with it.

ripley

In Remembrance
This goes beyond BHMs, different groups here get treated differently. You really haven't seen that? If you can honestly say that you haven't seen that then my challenge to you is to go out and look. Pick a thread where someone gets attacked for something they said and start counting posts. Count how many people say something in their defense and how many people say something against them. Would it surprise you if I predicted that posts supporting the accepted majority position here outnumbered other posts? Do you think there is no difference in being criticized by three people and being criticized by ten?
No, I know that dims has factions. I just think they are drawn more along lines of personality than they are on whether someone is a BHM or a BBW or a thin person.

I'm sorry if my incredulity at your statement sounded hostile to you. It's actually based more in frustration.

It's okay. :) I know you're frustrated, and I would like to understand more where you're coming from...that's why I'm here. I think some couldn't care less about the alienation of the BHM/FFA board, and I hate the fact that because I do and put myself out here that I'm going to get all that frustration and bad feeling taken out on me. Basically I am a wimp and I cry when people are mean to me, lol.

Things posted on Dims are as real as something someone says to you in a grocery store or on the street. Dims is a society of its own, and I think that parallels can be drawn between behavior ihere and behavior elsewhere. My point is more about how my statement made you feel, not as to whether or not you agree with it.
I agree. Like I said, I cry more over dimensions related stuff...my "outside" life is a placid pool, comparatively speaking, lol.

The thing that confuses me is how this relates to the BHM/FFA not wanting to venture out to the other boards, and why this is a result of some sort of BHM/FFA hating cabal?

kittymahlberg

To add my experience to the pool of data, I haven't looked much at the other boards or wanted to post on them, simply because they don't deal with my interests. I guess I might post something about feeding on another board. It might be fun, if only to see if I get any strange responses.

As to size acceptance in general, I'm a little surprised at what I've read here about guys and the way they feel they're perceived. Growing up, I was always told that it was more socially acceptable for a guy to be overweight, and that big guys had an easier time than big girls. The explanation was that men are more driven by physical attraction, and their feelings of attraction are more easily manipulated by the media, which in turn places greater emphasis on the "ideal" female body. On the other side of the coin, I was told that it was natural for women to be more attracted to a courteous guy who showed interest in her, regardless of his physical appearance. Granted, that's different from being attracted to a big guy because he's big, but at least it allows for that. I don't think it's necessarily true that men are more physical than women--I can't speak for the men!--I'm just giving a general idea of the "common sense" I was raised on.

Add to that the fact that I live in the South, where a huge number of the population is overweight to obese. I see a lot of big couples, or big guys paired with smaller women. I do get the feeling from a lot of the posts I've read that my experience is out of the ordinary, though.

Olga_NYC

I'm kind of new here but I have to say that in my opinion, men and women are equally superficial as far as looks go. Even for me to like big guys is superficial, because I'm discriminating against skinny guys LOL.

Most of the women I've met have a "type" of guy that they're attracted to. I found myself trying to set friends up with each other and, contrary to popular belief, it was the WOMEN who were the most picky based on appearance. So I think we tend to overrate gender differences. The human race in general tends to gravitate toward superficial attractiveness, as subjective as it is :)

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
The funny thing is, I'm a BHM and I've faced more trolling and hatred on the BHM/FFA board than the others. Not to bring the value of this place down, though, because the good far outweighs the bad, but I still feel like every post I make is picked apart and there is an innate cliquey-ness around these parts that I don't think I fit into. Ah well. The ones who are vocal and support me are worth fighting through the bullshit and flame-bait.

BLUEeyedBanshee

Ministry of Truth
I see a lot of mention of the meanness and ...umbrage-taking?...that is rampant on Dims as a whole, and those things used as a reason for not venturing beyond the BHM/FFA board. I don't blame you in the slightest; sometimes the BHM/FFA board feels like an oasis of calm in the midst of a battle zone.

The thing is...you can't choose to not participate and then blame the people who do for marginalizing you. It seems to me that with a few very vocal BHM/FFA, the only time they are seen on the other boards are to say "You don't include us!"

I choose to not participate very much on the BHM/FFA board (though I read a lot more) for a few reasons that are not really germane to this thread, but I know that that is my choice and not any ill-intent by anyone to make me feel marginalized.
I think that the bolded and italicized (by me) portion of your post is exactly why when the guys or some of the less vocal gals venture away from this board they feel attacked.

I know at one time that was the way I felt. Until I started reading a lot of the threads and saw that at times the circle and attack technique is used on anyone that some folks see fit to circle and attack.

Yes there has been some trolling etc on here. However, it's to a far far lesser degree. heck even during some of the troll invasions, this part of Dims isn't hit nearly as hard.

I definitely would love to see the guys venturing into the land of the Lounge and the Mainboard, the Lounge for fun times etc and the Mainboard for just general size issue discussion etc. It might take some reading through some of the threads and see the trends to get used to the fact that some folks like to attack. Unfortunately that's just part of the human condition. A part that I don't much care for most of the time.

At first some of the guys and gals may just be seen as "new blood" and their posts be under more scrutiny, looking for somethign to attack. But eventually I think all will be well. ya know?

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
If you don't see people being treated differently then you aren't looking. You might be more correct to say that you don't see anything wrong with how they are treated.
Enough of this passive aggressive everyone is out to get me but I don’t have to prove it you have to go out and find it mentality.

I didn’t disagree with you or finally lose my patience with your posts in that now infamous thread because you are a BHM. My problems with your posts were your misogyny and male entitlement, pure and simple. The passive aggressive self martyring childishness of changing your user title, twice, just added to it.

I don’t care what size some one is. But I do have next to zero patience for misogyny and male entitlement and your posts reeked of it. It pissed me off to no end that a guy would make a thread calling women out for posting pics of what they liked for once.

I honestly like that there is a BHM forum and I respect the right that women should be able to express whatever sizes like just as the men do here. So instead of playing the everyone is out to get us card maybe you should re-examine what and how you posted and maybe you will realize why many re-acted the way they did.

On a side note, I’ve seen lots of BHM complain that they feel their pictures are often ignored in the weight room forums. Here’s a thought, those forums are predominately filled with horny heterosexual guys looking for pictures of women so it’s not exactly a shock they are not going to respond to pics of men.

It’s not some kind of anti-BHM bias. Guys just don’t like looking at pics other of guys. Especially when they are horny and looking for pics of women. It’s really just that simple.

thinffafreedom

I signed up with this username just so I can post this, because I think a few members of this community can’t be trusted and would blacklist a member(s) in the intrests of those who are in power and to remain in the limelight.

The “Senior” BBWs of this community treat the thin FFA like second class citzens. Just because you’re a large and in charge woman, does not give you a louder voice than me. Just because there is more of you than me here does not make you the primary party. Just because you think you had a crummy life story does no make you entitled.

I’m sick and tired of adding to the conversation just to be over looked, skimmed over just because I’m not a BBW, it’s not even the thin FFA who feel this way. BUT NO ONE WILL TALK THIS WAY. BBWs always have to be in the limelight, can’t talk about being a FFA or a BHM outside out board because no one contriubutes anything of value nor could they care.

Next, why does everything have to be approved by this Conrad guy? If we all donate to pay for this service, why is the guy who made this site the Chosen One? Why isn’t there another person to represent the other Party? How can a self-proclaimed “leader” of this community who is a outspoken FA, possible be non-bais? I don’t see any thin FFA mods. (BLUEeyedBanshee, you are the best, but you know what I'm saying)

Double standards, flex of the rules for senior members, ect...

As long as the current administration of this board and the all mods stays the same, nothing will ever change, it will always function to service those who run it and how they think it should be.

So no thank you, I don’t feel welcome on your other boards, your dances, or your conventions, it's run by FA/BBWs for FA/BBWs and FFA/BHMs are just a mere afterthought.

I don’t speak for everyone but I speak for enough, and the ones I don’t speak for understand where I’m coming from.

PolarKat

Digital Sun tanning
Enough of this passive aggressive everyone is out to get me but I don’t have to prove it you have to go out and find it mentality.

I didn’t disagree with you or finally lose my patience with your posts in that now infamous thread because you are a BHM. My problems with your posts were your misogyny and male entitlement, pure and simple. The passive aggressive self martyring childishness of changing your user title, twice, just added to it.

I don’t care what size some one is. But I do have next to zero patience for misogyny and male entitlement and your posts reeked of it. It pissed me off to no end that a guy would make a thread calling women out for posting pics of what they liked for once.

I honestly like that there is a BHM forum and I respect the right that women should be able to express whatever sizes like just as the men do here. So instead of playing the everyone is out to get us card maybe you should re-examine what and how you posted and maybe you will realize why many re-acted the way they did.
I don't know or really care what your issue with Carl is, but you're bringing in your own crap from some other thread that has no releveance to this one or anything that Carl has posted in this thread so far..
If you want to stalk and flame carl.. that's your business, and that's why they invented PM's, so the rest of us don't have to hear your whining.. You can also go back to the orignal thread that this belongs in, and post out your frustatrations of him there, where it belongs rather than discussing cheeze..
and to end this stupid and childish argument.. here is your answer as posted by Tina in the Hot Girl thread..
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showpost.php?p=794098&postcount=153

If you have something postitive to contribute to this topic then please go ahead, we're all ears.. if you're just here to troll then go the fuck away..

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
If you have something postitive to contribute to this topic then please go ahead, we're all ears.. if you're just here to troll then go the fuck away..
My post was on topic with the discussion going on in this thread and I will post where I please unless a mod tells me otherwise.

Not to mention had Carl not made this rude comment towards Ripley insinuating she must approve of this perceived mistreatment if she doesn't see it, I would have stayed out of it.

"You might be more correct to say that you don't see anything wrong with how they are treated."

Men being rude like that to women has always irked me.

PolarKat

Digital Sun tanning
*Perhaps* (just a thought here, not trying to carve it in stone or anything) that's because outside of younger men (high school, college age), most men don't judge each other as harshly by physical appearance? If a man is at work, for instance, his regard in the eyes of other men is by what he does & how well he does it, or so it seems to me as a female "outsider." ; ) And as you say, there is the "big guy" thing, where a man who is tall or large/muscular as well as fat simply uses his physical presence to keep other men from giving him a hard time.
You do get the occasional idiot, it's not quite disregarded, but in the workplace it's seen like a "negative skill".. BHM who are fat and work in visible positions will have to prove themselves over the thinner counterparts to overcome it, he's got to show that he can easily compete.
It's especially true at new jobs etc.. In non visible jobs it doesn't really matter that much.. Men in general don't judge each other on looks unless they see the other as competition, or they're just one of those weirdo freaks who think that fat is the end of the world..

Hardest part is interviewing for a job and passing through HR, as a fat guy you pray that it's an older lady, or a guy that's going to interview you.
Women are very keen on appearance and place that really high up.
I used to have the hardest time getting those uber smart ultra nerds who've never seen a comb through HR.

Outside of work, depending on the venue/place it's pretty much the same as what a BBW would face, just men in general brush off the comments.. or we use our size to the advantage :)

That sounds familiar, but I cannot pinpoint which thread, person, or situation you are speaking of. I have seen that a few times, but I can see it through both sides of the lens. I know what it's like to have one way of thinking, come into a new place in the hopes that you can either 'fit in' or learn a better way, only to find you're scrutinized for how you act and think. Yes, it happens here, and I dislike seeing that done to people.
I also know what it's like to have a person come into an area that I'm already well-accustomed to, only to find that the way they think and act are very insulting to me personally, and it can hinder any sort of welcoming arms you may or may not have had in the first place. It's all in the presentation, I think, and how you carry yourself. Granted, people should be a little more patient and try to be open to people for a longer period of time, but other people also need to learn how to be a little more ... human, in some instances.
Some people get upset quicker than others. Some people will not get upset no matter what is presented to them or thrown in their face. Some people will have a desire to learn and grow, and some people won't have such a desire. It's all a matter of case by case.
I see a lot of mention of the meanness and ...umbrage-taking?...that is rampant on Dims as a whole, and those things... sometimes the BHM/FFA board feels like an oasis of calm in the midst of a battle zone.
This place is an oasis of calm, that itchy trigger finger doesn't seem to happen on the BHM/FFA board, All the regulars who post here don't seem to perceive this evil hostility that some from the main board seem to find to often. Most of the flame wars/Newbie bashing that happened here were started by main board members who poped in for a visit..
If they would have been regular posters in these forms, then no-one would perceive the us/them idea.. but when the only posts to the BHM/FFA forum they have is 90% flame.. You're going to automaticaly trigger tribal warfare, and the us/them mentality..

The regulars here don't jump onto the main board only to flame when the equvalent taboo (Taboo as percieved by main board members.. most of us still don't get it..) was done by a bbw or FA, and then not post again 'till the next BBQ, so why do the main board members do that?
It's things like that that have been instigated by a minorty from the main board, unfortunately they are also some of the regulars there, that has been a part of building this perception of the two forum divide.
And if you've been here long enough you start to see that this does occur on a periodic basis..
Can this be attibuted to just a couple bad apples etc.. probably, but the behavior of others contradicted it.. When some of us speak about this on the main board without trying to point fingers etc.. It's starts a battle royale, no calm discussion, we're talking a fully degraded school yard brawl, with people posting non-stop insults, that are uncalled for, then the High-Five's (rep) to those who are really crossing the line of bad taste. If you read that whole horrible thread that carl started and look at the direct insults that were aimed at William when he did nothing to insult anyone directly, and then all the buddies passing the high-5's around.. what taste do you walk away with in you mouth..
Re-read that whole thread and ask yourself after if the mods were doing their job, and if william is owned plenty of oppologies, or maybe you completely agree with all that behavior as normal.. I don't know.. most of us here don't, and this is what drives part of our perceptions..

The thing is...you can't choose to not participate and then blame the people who do for marginalizing you. It seems to me that with a few very vocal BHM/FFA, the only time they are seen on the other boards are to say "You don't include us!"

I choose to not participate very much on the BHM/FFA board (though I read a lot more) for a few reasons that are not really germane to this thread, but I know that that is my choice and not any ill-intent by anyone to make me feel marginalized.
Not really, most of the regulars here are on the other boards alot.. but it's 100:1 so we're really just not noticed, most of the time our post are ignored..
there's no evil or malice taken there.. it's expected, most people key in on what poeple they know say, and just skim on the others. this is true on any forum not just here, just those 60 page flame wars stand out more, and at that point you'll notice the username..
Even in my case most people think I'm a bbw until we actually start to talk one on one.. or until they notice the 5'o clock shadow and not just the boobs :)

PolarKat

Digital Sun tanning
My post was on topic with the discussion going on in this thread and I will post where I please unless a mod tells me otherwise.

Not to mention had Carl not made this rude comment towards Ripley insinuating she must approve of this perceived mistreatment if she doesn't see it, I would have stayed out of it.

"You might be more correct to say that you don't see anything wrong with how they are treated."

Men being rude like that to women has always irked me.
1/2 your post was on topic, the other 1/2 is pure "out to get someone", that is also bad manners, especially after the individual appologized to the person they insulted.

"I'm sorry if my incredulity at your statement sounded hostile to you. It's actually based more in frustration." -Carl

I've read enough of your posts to know that you're intelligent and well versed, and very sharp when necessay, this is not a thread to be sharp.
Your anger at carl can be a catalyst to drive this thread into a flame war, which really isn't needed.
If this turns into another flying insult and rep thread, it'll just add to the tribal mentatlity here, and you'll have gone and proven it further.. Not to mention those of us who discuss/debate rationally will just walk away..

William

I meant that I do realize that attacks happpen to others, and the lady that I was talking about is one of the nicest persons on Dimensions.

William

I'm not sure how a BBW being attacked/harassed jibes with BHM feeling misused on the other boards?

The only way to contend with it is to not participate in it, but to keep posting funny/interesting/size-relevant/etc. posts.

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
1/2 your post was on topic, the other 1/2 is pure "out to get someone", that is also bad manners, especially after the individual appologized to the person they insulted.
I'm not out to get anyone.

It was to show people that this perceived us vs. them mentality has nothing to do with anyone being a BHM. BHM I'm totally cool with and FFAs are great! I do have issues with misogynists on the other hand.

So if I see a guy crap on women while trying to play the victim while doing it, I'm going to speak up.

And a little FYI as a side note, a guy telling me to "go the fuck away" is not a determent to me. I'm still going to speak up. :p

No, I not mad at you PK, I'm just teasing. ;)

ripley

In Remembrance
I signed up with this username just so I can post this, because I think a few members of this community can’t be trusted and would blacklist a member(s) in the intrests of those who are in power and to remain in the limelight.

The “Senior” BBWs of this community treat the thin FFA like second class citzens. Just because you’re a large and in charge woman, does not give you a louder voice than me. Just because there is more of you than me here does not make you the primary party. Just because you think you had a crummy life story does no make you entitled.

I’m sick and tired of adding to the conversation just to be over looked, skimmed over just because I’m not a BBW, it’s not even the thin FFA who feel this way. BUT NO ONE WILL TALK THIS WAY. BBWs always have to be in the limelight, can’t talk about being a FFA or a BHM outside out board because no one contriubutes anything of value nor could they care.
I'm a SSBBW. I am "loud" (ie have a lot of posts). It's not at all that I think being a fat woman here makes me entitled...it's that I seem to like to talk a lot, lol, and give my opinion. I have a lot of rep, but this doesn't give my opinion any more weight than a newb with one post under their belt. Yeah, I have made friends here because I've been here so long, but I don't think that is a bad thing. I befriend newbs all the time, if they catch my attention and I like what they say.

If you want to talk about being an FFA outside of the FFA/BHM board, I for one think that is great. I might not have much to add, being a SSBBW vs a think FFA, but go for it. :)

Not really, most of the regulars here are on the other boards alot.. but it's 100:1 so we're really just not noticed, most of the time our post are ignored..
there's no evil or malice taken there.. it's expected, most people key in on what poeple they know say, and just skim on the others. this is true on any forum not just here, just those 60 page flame wars stand out more, and at that point you'll notice the username..
Even in my case most people think I'm a bbw until we actually start to talk one on one.. or until they notice the 5'o clock shadow and not just the boobs :)
So if they are on the other boards a lot, does that mean you think there isn't a division here at dims? Or at least that it's one you're comfortable with?

'Cause as much as I love some of the FFAs and BHMs here, and how much I love to see them out and about posting in the other boards, I do not spite them the BHM/FFA cul-de-sac.

PolarKat

Digital Sun tanning
I'm not out to get anyone.

It was to show people that this perceived us vs. them mentality has nothing to do with anyone being a BHM. BHM I'm totally cool with and FFAs are great! I do have issues with misogynists on the other hand.

So if I see a guy crap on women while trying to play the victim while doing it, I'm going to speak up.

And a little FYI as a side note, a guy telling me to "go the fuck away" is not a determent to me. I'm still going to speak up. :p

No, I not mad at you PK, I'm just teasing. ;)
I'll say the bulk of the main board has no issues with BHMs etc.. either, but there's this mix up of different issue all bottled together here.. I tried to point some out at the start of the thread... It's not mass delusion, it's felt by most of the BHM's and FFA/BBW that are on this forums, and each of those for various reasons. I want to finally hammer it out without it turning into what it always does.. look at the main board.. that thread has started to reach the point of imaginary blame.. and the comedy and rep tossing is about to start..

I didn't/don't think he was/is playing the victim, even on the other thread.. he's just comming off that way to alot of people in text.I saw where you were comming from when I read it the first time over, but I caught his appology further down in the thread, which does add up even for the other thread.

Don't worry about it, I'm not mad either, rarely get that way.. the "go the fuck away" it's just barking avoid having this turn into a circus..
not to mention it sounded better than "please leave".. plus this is one of the few forums I'm on where word filtering is off.. need an excuse to use it :)

So if they are on the other boards a lot, does that mean you think there isn't a division here at dims? Or at least that it's one you're comfortable with?

'Cause as much as I love some of the FFAs and BHMs here, and how much I love to see them out and about posting in the other boards, I do not spite them the BHM/FFA cul-de-sac.
The division.. not in the way that most of the BBW's and FA's are understanding it right now, based on the last bunch of threads like this, and the responces I'm seeing..

I'm not much for division, but sometimes the fence isn't high enough, and at others it just gets in the way.

On the same token, why don't we get alot of particiapation here from non FFA BBW and Non BHM, not to mention many BHM.. we have some regulars here.. but there's some with thousand post counts that I've never seen post here, or they have but never in a real topic, just in a joke topic..
Do they percieve some sort of barrier as well?

ripley

In Remembrance
I can only speak for myself, but yeah, I do. First off I'm not sure if I'm an FFA. I've fell for guys from about 150 lbs to one over 500...so I don't know what that makes me. I'm not into encouraging guys to gain, and that seems to be prevalent here. I think that thin women are more prized here (and that's okay!) but if I'm gonna post a lot somewhere, I want it to be where I'm the hot one, lol. And last but not least, I'd hate to feel like I was bringing a bunch of controversy here...and sometimes I'm a controversial poster.

William

Hi Missaf

I love BBWs that want to be on this Board, they share experiences with me that even though not the same are caused by the same bias in Society. BBW on this Board have shown so much empathy and understanding.

It seem it is a few BBWs and their cohorts that operate off of this Board that I do not cherish. I am resolved not to be angry or resentful at them, but I do not approve of them right now :)

William

Thanks for sharing, Ripley :)

As the culture of this board has changed, so too has my posting habits and sense of belonging. I post where I feel comfortable, sharing my thread-killing posts, and continue to cherish the friendships I've made.

I too feel like BBWs are no longer a cherished hot item in this forum, and that's okay, too :)

Latest posts