• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

ATTN: Musicians, Recorders, Music-Makers, Music-Lovers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamptoad

ATTN: Musicians, Recorders, Music-Makers, Music-Lovers

Who does any song writing or recording? Who would be interested in making music and collaborating with one another just for the fun of making music?

I have an old high school friend that I collaborate with music recording but thats all I got.

I make music on my own and I have tried all sorts of styles. The most experience that I have is with ambient, down-tempo, folk, electronic and some various forms of rock or experimental. I am more of an instrumentalist and have yet to see about ever doing vocals. Recording and making music is just a hobby of mine and I don't make money for it.

Right now I am getting more into just the use of real instruments; guitars, harmonica, various small percussion. I use a BOSS BR 532 Digital Recorder, presently, and have yet to figure out how to bounce tracks ... but I am content on what I have learned to do so far with it.

If anybody would like to collaborate with making music just for fun, give me a PM. Another thing is .. I like music that has a home-made sound anyhow. I like music with its many flaws and mistakes; not too many. But I still like them. :)

Also perhaps this thread may allow other musicians to collaborate with one another. I realize that this is just the lounge and not a music forum. But I've been with this place for quite a while (though, a bit random.) *doh* :doh:

I'll check for responses later or try to bump this thread along.

I don't even know if this thread was a great idea. I just would like to see if there are musicians out there that would like to collaborate with one another over the internet and add other parts to songs. Essentially building a song merely for the fun of recording.

Disclaimer: I don't seek to rip off anyone's music nor should anyone else, realizing that this is the internet. If I can accomplish anything at all from this thread - that would be to allow perhaps a music bond or friendship to develop for myself or anybody else. :bow:

Latest posts

Back