• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Auirora

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How is this story?

• Great

• Good

• Eh!

• Bleh, you make me sick

Results are only viewable after voting.

jbaras

Aurora​

Aurora staggered into her dormitory, and collapsed on her bed, making the bed sag. Her already large stomach was overfilled and overgorged. The hefty amount of food and drink that was in it was glopping, slopping and sloshing around, making a liquid like noise emanate from her stomach. On top of all this, she was hiccupping uncontrollably.
Aurora was 20 years old, 5’9’’ and weighed a hefty 360 pounds. She loved eating and gorging on almost anything sugary or fattening. She had been purposely feeding herself since the age of nine, making her belly fat layered and very soft. However, tonight, it was stretched to absolute limit.
The evening had started like any other one, filled with dinner, coke, snacking and homework. Aurora had a plan in mind. She would sneak to the cafeteria when everyone was asleep. Then, she would try to unlock the door and have a feeding frenzy. Her first part of the plan worked, everyone was asleep. However, the door was locked. She heaved her bulk against the door, and not surprisingly, it opened. Not believing her luck, she ran in and found the shelves stocked with all her favorite foods, fudge, bagels, chocolate bars, thick cakes, and even three 16 piece pizzas in the warmer. Aurora let out a gasp of joy and started stuffing her face with everything that came into reach, her stomach expanded, her jeans split, but she still gorged. Finally, she swooned to the coke dispenser and drank the tap dry. Lucky Aurora, for she did not know that the best was yet to come.
The next morning, the rude trill of the alarm clock woke Aurora from her food induced torpor. She heaved herself out of bed, and looked down. Her stomach had completely digested and turned all her gorge into 95 percent belly fat. Her stomach, now growling noisily, was the same size when she gorged! Delirious with delight, she ran to her wardrobe to get dressed. Many of her shirts were intentionally small, to show off a good two inches of her fat stomach, but when she put the largest on, it rode up and displayed everything to her deep well of a bellybutton. Aurora shrugged, and put on a pair of jeans, two sizes too tight. The jeans were attached to her legs like sausage skin. The button, straining against the pressure dug deep into her stomach, forming thick love handles and a 3inch overhang. Aurora, happy, and positively starved, skipped as fast as a 360 pound girl could.
There is not much to discuss during breakfast and lunch, Aurora simply outdid herself time and time again. During lunch, on her 5th heaping plate of delicious and fattening fried chicken, the overburdened jean button ripped and her swollen stomach flowed outward. During dinner, I deemed it fit to make my entrance into her life. I had no trouble finding her, she was the only girl who had a table all to her self, stacked high with pizza crusts and crumbs. I sat down and waited for her to notice me. I am not an ordinary guy however, I can make things happen at my will, the forces of matter and the atoms obeyed me. I could make a feast out of a blade of grass. Aurora finally finished her meal and looked up, hiccupping uncontrollably, hands resting on her swollen and gorged stomach.
“Hello Aurora, how was the day?” I said innocently enough
“Hic, It went very, hic, well, thanks for asking, hic,”. I decided to press further,
“How does your stomach handle all that food? You can sure put away a lot.” She brightened up and started talking.
“Hic, I really don’t, hic, know, hic. My belly, hic, just swells, hic, and turns all, hic, the food, hic, into fat, hic, that mostly, hic, accumulates in, hic, my fat stomach!” she said proudly. With that, she lifted her shirt, gripped the swollen mass by its sides, and shook it, making that familiar glopping, and slopping noise. She then struggled upward, grabbed handfuls of fattening, twice deep fried candy bars. After about 20 handfuls later, her gut could not handle any more.
“ HILP!!! I ate way too much today… HILP!!!” she muttered as she tried to put one more bar in her mouth. I decided to get to the point.
“Aurora, how would you like to have a supermarket all to your self to gorge on?” She grew so excited, her hiccups went away.
“ OH, I WOULD LOVE IT! I would do anything to do that, what is your cost?”
“Nothing!” Aurora looked fit to burst, which was a feat, since she was already very swollen.
“Good!” I said, “Tonight, at 10:00 go to the local Eat-Mart. Everything will be set up for your fun”. Aurora, however, looked a bit confused.
“Wait, wait, how will you unlock everything, how will you stock everything just the way I like?” I smiled a sardonic smile,
“The same way I set up the cafeteria for last night’s gorge. See, I can reassemble things into anything I please. I will make you a feast as to feed a whole army of girls.” Aurora, got the idea and agreed.

Latest posts

Back