• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Avenue-Denim light

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No-No-Badkitty

Purrrrrrrrr~
Well, I went to Avenue today hoping to find a cute shirt or two, instead I found some really incredible jeans.

If you like light-weight denim these jeans are it. The look and feel of denim but you are in no way constricted. They are very-very-very comfortable.

Also, the sizes in these jeans are cut SUPER huge. I had to go all the way down to an 18 in order to find a pair that would fit me correctly and not look like a bag on my ass.

Soooo...if you have a hard time because you can't find them big enough..there were a boat load of 28/32s because the jeans are cut so large that everyone is hitting the 18-22's

Any how...I am very happy with them..they are so comfortable that I almost feel naked. :)

Latest posts

Back