• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Aw, nuts (photos)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
Sorry to start a new thread for the occasion, but I somehow managed to lose track of the photo thread. Anyway...

Face shots: Yes, I remembered.:) Hey, I'd do some full-body shots, but I'm the one holding the camera! I managed to get these done today, in the natural light of the evening sun before it began to set. (Natural light is always better... just a little photo tip, folks.)

Belly shots: Unfortunately, my compu-cam is a-top my laptop, which is an A-Series Vaio. These things are BIG. I mean 19" widescreen LCD BIG. So, sorry, I can't really aim it at my belly very well. Had to stick with artifical light on these.

Once again, I had some face shots with glasses, some without; I'd appreciate a verdict on whether I look better one way or t'other.

Anyway... enjoy!

Yours truly,

The tubby,

Wanderer

View attachment Newest 010.jpg

View attachment Newest 011.jpg

View attachment Newest 012.jpg

View attachment Newest 013.jpg

View attachment Newest 014.jpg

Latest posts

Back