Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
awww! She's so cute! Thanks for taking the time to post photos :D

JerseyGirl07093

Stick a fork in me
Is that a candy bar I see her with? She'll be a BBB (Big Beautiful Baby) before you know it! :p She is so adorable! Bexy you look great, must be that new Mommy glow! :)

bobbleheaddoll

loves her bhm!
bexy you look fantastic! motherhood def agrees with ya! ivy is gorgeous! she has such beautiful features! :)

bexy

is red again <3
Is that a candy bar I see her with? She'll be a BBB (Big Beautiful Baby) before you know it! :p She is so adorable! Bexy you look great, must be that new Mommy glow! :)
Hehehe yes thats Georges fave chocolate bar, a Wispa!

Thanks everyone, we are so thrilled and in love with her. She is 3 weeks 2moro, mad or what!

Shosh

Susannah
So happy for you both Bexy. Ivy is so beautiful. I love looking at all the pics.:)

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Today 18th of July 2009 Ivy Amber Atkinson was born at 5.42 pm weighing in at 8.5 pounds!

She is a beautiful healthy baby and both her and Bexy are doing extremely well :).

Bex is still in hospital til Monday, but we are both over the moon with love and joy.

:wubu::wubu::wubu::wubu:

Awww...Yes, I was away on vacation and missed this happy news but it just absolutely made my day! :happy:

Baby Ivy is adorable and I'm glad her new mommy and daddy are doing well, too.

All the best

Dennis

sunnie1653

Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)
I'm not quite sure how I missed this thread.. but congratulations you two. :) She is absolutely GORGEOUS!! :wubu:

Love.Metal

Dr. Bitchcraft
OMIGAWD!!!!!!!!!

George and Bexy!!!! You two make the most beautiful children on the planet!

A huge congratulations to you both, and thank you for giving us glimpses of your gorgeous little miracle--I can't believe how something so tiny can hold so much beauty.

Big loves to all of you!!!
Give a special kiss to your little angel for me :]

XOxoXOxoXOxoXOxoXOxoXO

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I promise you the following story is no Bullshit.

I don't think I have been on Dims since the start of July just due to a busy schedule, and every few days I'd think "I wonder if they had their child yet" and then I saw a movie and the movie had quite a bit of music from "the Smiths" and I kept on thinking "I wonder if they had their baby, I should go online and check. So here I am, almost two months late with my congrats, but congrats, and now I've just barely started listening to morrisey and the smiths, so now when I do, the first thing I'll think of when I do listen to them is your wee amazing family.

JenFromOC

Awesome.
I promise you the following story is no Bullshit.

I don't think I have been on Dims since the start of July just due to a busy schedule, and every few days I'd think "I wonder if they had their child yet" and then I saw a movie and the movie had quite a bit of music from "the Smiths" and I kept on thinking "I wonder if they had their baby, I should go online and check. So here I am, almost two months late with my congrats, but congrats, and now I've just barely started listening to morrisey and the smiths, so now when I do, the first thing I'll think of when I do listen to them is your wee amazing family.
Same here...even after I had my baby on July 18th, every few days I would randomly wonder if Bexy had hers LOLOLOL Congrats Bexy!

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Dear Bexy and George,

Little Ivy is soooo sweet. I can tell too from the way you guys are holding her that you two are two of the world's best parents too. Way to go guys. And Bexy, don't worry about not having time to be online. It won't be long before Ivy will do it for 'ya.

View attachment keyboard.jpg

bexy

is red again <3
Thank you guys!! Ivy is going to be 9 weeks on Saturday, I can't believe it! She really is the most amazing baby, I never get online as I am too busy staring at and playing with her! She smiles constantly and is so alert and responsive, you can totally tell she loves us!!

Would that movie have been 500 Days of Summer? I took Ivy to see that!

Jen, Ivy was also born on July 18th!
xx

Latest posts