• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bad singing... new pic... today is a good day :P

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StridentDionysus

Señor Member
Hello Dims! I'll cut to the chase. I have a new (VERY silly) pic aaaaand... you can hear me """sing""" (with quotes :D).

Pic's here, me at the local Wal*Mart... found the feathers and couldn't resist :p

29072007266.jpg

And now, I give to you SingShot!

It's like an online Karaoke but I don't know why some ppl have their songs all out of sync (like I do) and others don't :/.

If you want to hear me (with lag ¬¬) look for "Visor2040" and prepare yourself for something horrible :p :D

Thank you for reading this :bow: comment on my pic :)blush:) or post a song and let us know :).

PS: Rate the songs... I know I suck (I have a cold and my throat is soar xD) but please?? :)

Latest posts

Back