• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bargains Bargains Bargains

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4honor

Royalty Incognito
I found the perfect suit to wear to a job interview tomorrow. It is pumpkin colored with dark choclolate colored pants. It is a microfiber and way soft.

I got it a Catherines on the clearance rack for $39.99 (marked down from $79.00). It is THE perfect color on me. I will put it on and post a pic after I wear it for the interview. I am afraid of getting something on it before then.

It was the only one like it in the store and it was just my size! I am stoked.

Also got a feminine wite blouse and a camisol slip. Overall, 4 pieces for $71 and change - not bad if I do say so myself.

They had a beautiful winter white 3 piece suit, but alas, it was only in size 22 and 28. Missed me completely. It also would have been $39.99.

Latest posts

Back