• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking BBW 57 in Sacramento CA looking for love

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello. I am a single, mature black woman, 57, looking for single mature gentleman, 50-65, (race open) to share the rest of my life with.
I'm an introvert and proud of it...but I also like to go out and have fun with friends and family. I like tv/movie nights especially if it involves some serious snuggling. Lol. I enjoy road trips and if you like to drive...Woo hoo!!
I am hoping to find a sweet, caring, sincere, marriage-minded man to spend the rest of my life with. You will have old school values and a big heart and be honest, kind, affectionate, faithful, and have a great sense of humor.

Latest posts

Back