• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW art at orlando art Show in February...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Artist of stuff

Greetings, one and all. I'm pleased to announce that the above illustration was approved for inclusion in the annual art festival, "Nude Nite Orlando". It's an art gallery showing of unique artistic expressions of the nude form. While there is the occasional bbw piece, I decided to try my hand at putting together a piece for this years show and have just been informed that my illustration has been accepted.

Now, before clicking the link above, keep in mind that the show is called "Nude Nite Orlando", so expect artistically expressed nudity. Now, you may have noticed that the above image is NOT a nude. The original art for the piece IS a nude illustration, however I've given her her flowing gown for the blog so that all can enjoy the image. I actually really dig the addition of the gown and will be making this available for sale as a print soon.

Anyway, the gallery showing is February 12th through the 14th in Orlando, Florida for all of those who might be interested in attending. Details of the show are at the link above. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy.

Latest posts

Back