Quantcast

BBW Sweet Dreams (~BBW, ~SSBBW, ~Immobility, ~XWG, ~Body Tranformation, ~Sex, ~Stuffing, ~Stuckage)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

iam18iswear

~BBW, ~SSBBW, ~Immobility, ~XWG, ~Body Tranformation, ~Sex, ~Stuffing, ~Stuckage ~Drama

---​

With 'Sweet Dreams' the body of your ultimate desires can come true. Enter Ava, a young woman who believed in the mysterious drug. Follow her story as her mind and waistline transforms, meeting friends and love on the way.

---​

Author's Note: Hello! This is my first story posting here on this site. However I have written other WG fics on other websites like Fantasy Feeder/Deviant Art. This story can be found there, but this version shared on this site will have story and grammar improvements. I will be updating this post with more chapters in the future. Feedback is greatly appreciated, and I hope you enjoy!

---

Sweet Dreams
By iam18iswear​

Chapter 1 - Ava's First Taste

Ava dropped her suitcase and heaved a satisfied sigh. The blonde-haired, twenty-three-year-old, began her vacation at Valaris Beach. However, warm weather and relaxation isn’t the only reason she drove for ten hours, and across multiple states.

The youthful woman rolled her belongings into the suite’s bedroom, where a king-sized bed awaits. Lifting the suitcase onto the bed, she extracted her belongings and stowed them away in a wardrobe. Her blue eyes glimpsed the sliding glass door in the room with a captivating beach view. Opening and stepping through, her pale white skin tingles from the cool ocean breeze. The sun’s evening rays soothed her tired body after a lengthy day’s worth of driving. Satisfied, she returned to the bedroom and finished putting away her clothes.

Once settled in the suite, Ava turned her attention to a brown paper bag she placed on the kitchen table. “So, this is it. Sweet Dreams, the medicine that will make the body of your deepest desires to come true,” Ava spoke aloud and chuckled. Online, Sweet Dreams seemed to be a product of fantasy. The young woman had heard of it from viral photos and videos. To the public, not many believed in its transformative properties. Ava on the other hand, felt the urge to find out herself. Upon close research, she discovered the handful of locations in the country where Sweet Dreams could be purchased. Thus leading her to a small coastal city in Florida, Valaris Beach.

Ava dumped the bag’s contents, revealing two vials and a piece of paper. Curious, she read the paper out loud, “Sweet Dreams, by Eicorp. Sweet Dreams is an experimental beauty product created from the mind of Joseph Newman. If you’re reading this, you are one of a hundred who have received this product. Congratulations! Dreams can come true with this sweet serum! Eicorp is not legally responsible for any unwanted side effects Sweet Dreams may or may not cause.”

The blonde impatiently skimmed through paragraphs of text to reach the directions page, citing aloud, “Directions: Take one cup of water, and mix one milliliter of ‘sweet’.” She looked at the two vials, one blue, one yellow. The blue vial labeled ‘sweet’, while the other, ‘Dreams’. Continuing, “After mixing, remove all articles of clothing as bodily changes can cause injury. Then in a seated position, drink the solution. Changes to the body will happen around one minute after consumption. Continue creating and consuming the mixture until acquiring desired body. The changes that ‘Sweet’ has made will remain until the first urination cycle. We do not recommend it to keep fluids to preserve dream form, as it can cause kidney damage.”

“Oh, that’s not good,” Ava said to herself.

“To preserve your dream body, mix one milliliter of ‘Dream’ into a cup of water. Doing so will safely preserve your body for twenty-four hours. Five milliliters will preserve for one week, and for permanent effects, ten milliliters will solidify the change forever. We are not responsible for accidental/misuse consumption of ‘Dreams’”.

“Interesting, so I can keep what I like?” she coyly thought.

“Eicorp recommends the consumer to drink ‘Sweet’ one cup/milliliter at a time to fine tune bodily desires. Then use the ‘Dreams’ vial to test out living in the new body long term. Then, if satisfied, make it permanent. WARNING: Vials are concentrated, and misuse can cause permanent disfigurement, or death.”

“Gotcha,” her eyes stared at the ‘Sweet’ vial, the top included a one milliliter dropper. Grabbing a glass of water, Ava returned to the table.

“Here goes nothing,” the pale-skinned girl sarcastically commented, mixing the blue vial contents as directed. In her hands, the water faded into a light blue color showing the mixture was successful. She prepared five glasses of ‘Sweet Water’ and headed to the bedroom. Following directions, she unclothed herself completely.

The skinny blonde haired, blue-eyed woman peered at herself in the mirror with bare flesh exposed to air. Her eyes fluttered between the mirror and mixed drinks. She inspected her appearance, poking and prodding her underweight frame. In her mind, men probably desired a small woman like her. Ava didn’t care about what they thought, rather she was insecure about her own flesh. Seeing her svelte frame served as a reminder of how little she ate, flashing back to the last dinner with her close friend and neighbor, Marcy.

Ava recalled asking her, “Why do you not care about being so big? Don’t people find large girls unattractive?”

In a proud demonstration Marcy answered, “Girl at my size you have more to show. I got over three hundred pounds of me for people to see. So instead of being embarrassed, I stand confident and proud showing off my curves. Guys will always fall for a woman who embraces inner beauty and self.” Ava knew she spoke the truth, recalling the many dating stories Marcy told.

During their meals together Ava often gaze at her gorging on copious amounts of food with utmost joy. She wished to be the same, but eating a couple of bites made her full. Occasionally the vastly larger friend joked about her inability to finish a plate, something she could do twice over.

"Embrace inner beauty and self…" the young lady whispered. "What if my true self isn't what I see in this mirror?" Ava looked at her flat belly and small hips, then to the petite backside. In her skin she always had a sense of vulnerability, leading to her feeling skittish and shy. The twenty-three-year-old yearned to be the opposite - confident and proud just like her bestie. She pulled her attention to the five glasses. "Can dreams come true?" picking up the first glass. "Guess I'll find out."

(continued in next post)

iam18iswear

(Continued from last post)

The blonde threw caution and gulped down the first glass of ‘Sweet Water’. Ava's blue eyes scanned for changes, waiting for the sixty seconds to pass. A warm vibration enveloped her. She clutched her rear like an earthquake was striking. Slowly her body swelled, each limb widening and thickening. Ava’s attention focused at the belly and hips, rising akin to yeast.

“I’m-I’m thicker!” the women’s blue eyes peered to the mirror and herself. She poked her gut as it stuck out above her privates. Spinning around, she realized her thighs nearly clung to each other. The gap between many women desired disappeared. Fat enveloped her torso with creases and love handles forming on the sides. Ava looked at her butt, now larger to match the increased size of the lower body. The changes thrilled the lady, but wasn’t satisfactory as her bust did not grow. She gulped down another glass to remedy that.

Ava writhed, the fat compounding made the earthquake sensation more tender and sensitive. At the mirror, she realized a very overweight woman reflected back. Her paunch folded over and on the groin, projecting further than before. Ava’s arms rested on the sides, contacting her wide hips and love handles. She then raised her arms, grazing over the rolls folding into her back. Looking down, her breasts were marginally bigger. The fat lady shook her head in disappointment. Ava's ass more than compensated, jutting as much as her belly

. Turning to see a side profile, she almost tripped over her large thighs, not used to its girth. Curious about her weight she sought the bathroom for a scale. Her bubble-butt and legs bounced and rubbed each other with each step. Back at the mirror the heavy woman placed the scale on the floor and stepped on it.

“238” Ava whispered, in awe at her additional weight. “Last time I was 110....” the lady added, cooing at her bulk. She stepped around watching the slight quivers her body created, appreciating the comfort from the additional insulation. For once she was delighted in her own skin. But with one look at her small breasts and pear-shaped frame, she grabbed another glass and chugged it. Ava shut her eyes in meditation, desiring a more evenly distributed body.

The vibration sensation following became pure pleasure to the now obese woman. She smothered her arms on her body as they grew thicker. Ava adjusted her posture to compensate for the new girth, stepping wider to accommodate her widening legs. A foreign sensation came upon her chest, two mounds filled her hands completely. Releasing the mammaries flopped them onto her belly and separated from each other. The woman then immediately stepped onto the scale, leaning over her newly formed breasts and pulling her belly back to see the results.

“302. My god, I’m as big as Marcy…” Ava gazed at herself embarrassingly, returning her posture to normal. She then noticed something strange. The mirror appeared to be lower. Or did she grow taller? The thought cut off by how rounded her face had become. Tilting the head downwards created a pronounced double chin. "I look pretty cute," Ava giggled. She brushed her left arm accidentally on the belly, not used to the increased space it occupied. It protruded out further than before, completely covering her vagina.

A pair of folds deeply sliced the sides atop the belly - her hands couldn’t get enough of. Looking directly down filled Ava with excitement at her now grapefruit sized breasts. She fondled them and reveled at how sensitive her nipples had become. The obese blonde couldn’t see her feet no more even if she tried. Ava’s thigh resting belly prevented such prospects. Looking at the mirror, she stepped in place watching her fat jiggle and bounce. Turning aside, her rear somehow even increased in volume. Ava smacked and clutched it, enjoying the tickling pleasure it provided.

The morbidly obese girl stopped to ponder for a moment, “I-I like being fat?” whispering while patting her belly. “I’ve never thought or imagined that this would feel…good?” Blue eyes gazed into the mirror at her hanging belly, lifting it up to reveal her fupa. Without thinking, her left hand touched her groomed vagina, cooing at the tender shaven skin. Ava couldn’t comprehend the sensual feelings such a simple action provided, other than ‘it felt amazing’. Mouth agape, she inserted her hand into the thicker, larger pussy, immediately reveling in sparks of pleasure.

“Oh…” Ava sensually moaned said whilst smothering her hand teasingly on her fupa and vagina. She discovered, with the increased volume of skin, meant more sensitivity. Continuing, her belly quivered from her thick arm moving it up and down, always maintaining contact. Moaning and groaning, Ava turned her body around to see her titanic ass bouncing in rhythm. The sight of it made her rub even more vigorously.

“I-I must be bigger! More!” In a horny frenzy, she picked up another glass and gulped without an afterthought.

As Ava masturbated vigorously, the effects of the water kicked in. “Ooh, Oh…” moaning in pure ecstasy while her body swelled even further. Her massive gut enveloped the masturbating arm, quaking even more vigorously as it pushed and extended further. The blue-eyed blonde watched as her boobs, belly, arms, and ass increased in mass, sending her into even further carnal bliss. Her moans progressively got louder as her off-hand groped every expanding part of her body.

“Don’t stop, please!” the bodily change stopped, leaving the turned on woman disappointed. Ava hobbled onto the scale, but her eyes caught wind of the last glass she prepared. The morbidly obese woman grabbed the glass and waddled torwards the bed. She struggled to bend over and reach her suitcase, where her bullet vibrator from the luggage. Out of breath, Ava dropped her gigantic ass on the bed and almost spilled the water. The obese woman gulped it down and inserted the now proportionally tiny vibrator in herself, turning it on.

Her sexual heat reached to further heights with a combination of water and vibrator. Ava shook and clapped her tree-trunk legs with the rhythmic vibration, causing a chain reaction for more pleasure. “Oh… Oh! Oh!” she screamed and came, collapsing backwards onto the bed. The morbidly obese girl fell into a coma not soon after, exhausted from pleasure and exertion.

iam18iswear

Chapter Two - The Reality of Desires

---​

Ava jolted awake gasping for air. Staring at the ceiling a strange and ominous feeling hit her. The world’s gravity pressed on her whole form. Her eyes rolled down to be met with bountiful flesh covering her vision.

“Oh my god…” the blonde whispered, “I, I thought it was all a dream...this can’t be true.” Now hit with reality, it took more effort to raise her arm than usual. “W-wha?” Ava wobbled the fat of her bingo-wing limb. “Wow…” she blurted, doing the same on her opposite arm, clapping her fat against the body. Ava couldn't help but to giggle from the jello-like bouncing and tickling her body created.

Realizing her immaturity she stopped immediately. “Wait. I shouldn’t be like this. I shouldn’t like this!” the massively obese woman said and attempted to rise to a seated position. Failing and grunting in pure struggle, “This-this too real-no someone drugged me. Yesterday was all a fantasy right?” the billowing blonde voiced in horror with hyperventilation. After a few attempts in directly sitting up, she rolled onto her side to fling her oil drum sized legs off the bed.

Pushing herself up, Ava investigated her surroundings, noticing the empty glasses. Cantaloupe sized breasts resting atop her lap consuming belly diverted all attention. Tucking hands underneath her mammaries she lifted them gently before releasing. A coo escaped from the mouth after finding pleasure from manipulating the newly formed parts of her body. "So sensitive…" the lady spoke, grazing her coaster sized areolas. She was only barely able to cover them, requiring the fullest extent of her arm to reach.

Ava smiled at the deep valley of cleavage she created by pressing her breasts together. “I never had boobs like thi-Stop! Get yourself together!” Ava scolded herself and pinched her sides in punishment. The simple action drew attention to the rest of her expansive body, curiously feeling each roll and fold. The twenty-three-year old protested, “I got to stop and figure things out!" However she quickly realized the limitations of mobility due to her vastly multiplied weight.

“Oh-Okay, you can do this…" Ava internally spoke after a couple minutes of thought. She rocked back and forth to gain momentum before her shapeless obese form attempted to stand. "Ah!" she yelped and collapsed back in bed, unable to maintain proper footing. Clumsily flopping onto the side and stomach, Ava used her doughy arms to assist up. “Whew…” she huffed, scampering to adjust her wide legs for balance. “Whew, that took more work than I expected,” sighing a stressed sigh of relief. “I can’t believe how hard that was…”

Now in equilibrium, and cheeks flushed pink from exertion she discovered another immediate change. "I'm big-no taller!" Ava compared her legs length to the height of the surrounding furniture. Standing in place became difficult as she constantly adjusted her stance for comfort. “Okay, girl, this could be worse, you could’ve been bed bound,” she thought, leaning carefully to pick up the glass on the bed. “God, if I fall back in the bed, I don’t think I’ll be able to get back up,” the gargantuan woman reminded while inhaling and exhaling rapidly.

During the movement, a foreign object lodged in the deep recesses of her groin bothered her. Curious to find out, Ava dug her fatty arm underneath her pannus. The discomfort relieved with an audible thump on the floor. She instinctively stepped aside to find out. Before the embiggened blonde could find out, her oversized leg inadvertently collided with the side of the bed causing a redwood tree sized timber.

“Ah! Shit!” she swore in secrecy. The corner of her eye noticed the silver bullet object on the ground - the vibrator. Humiliation swept the girl, unaware of the vibrator that was embedded in her puffy vagina. “Oh my god disgusting!” she voiced in shame. Ava always maintained a well groomed and clean nether region - one of benefits of smell and cleanliness OCD. The thought reminded her, she lifted her belly with one arm to dig into to feel herself with the other. “Gross!” the woman yelped, retracting her hand with immediacy, discovering the remnants of her good time. Looking at the linen proved she indeed had too much fun in bed. “This is bad…” she thought, crumpling the top sheet into a ball. “...okay, sheet first, then me next.” Ava methodically rose off of the bed again, faster than the last but equally as taxing. “It’s not easy being like this… but I’ll make it work.”

The blonde shifted her right leg forward, taking her first true step in her exceptionally obese form. Forcing her legs to shift her legs around the other was like relearning how to walk, or waddle. Each step seemingly took more effort than the last, as the sheer size and weight of each leg all took a toll on the fat girl. Her thighs fought for space all the way down to the knees, with a large double layered belly plopping up and down on them. The exaggerated movements caused every part of her to jiggle and quiver as if they had a life of their own. Ava finally reached the door taking three times as long to get there. After catching some much needed air, she opened and peeked into the conjoined kitchen and living room. On the other side, the washer and dryer was enclosed in a small closet by the entrance. The struggling girl pressed her expansive frame through the door while her hips grazed both sides. Continuing her trek across, she shuffled faster in open space. With each stride, the blonde began to adapt the new waddling style of locomotion. However, she was still distracted by every quiver and bob her body made with each foot landing. The fat woman gazed down at her frame, her boobs and belly bounce rhythmically to every movement.

Suddenly, all movement halted when she collided with the closet door. Her projecting belly and breasts saved her face from collision. Thankful for the additional padding, she opened the door and placed the sheet in the washer. Now uncomfortably taller, Ava leaned heavily against her belly to adjust the settings, the cold metal touching her stomach sent chills and goosebumps. Once done, she dropped the complimentary detergent powder, and started the cycle. “Phew…” rubbing her belly instinctively while her burning lungs recovered. “...how is walking this bad?” Hobbling around, Ava’s attention drew to the vials on the table, painstakingly lumbering to it. The obese blonde picked up the ‘Dreams’ vial, and inspected it, recalling the instructions.

“Psh, why would I want to keep this?” she slapped her fat belly. However, no amount of convincing could stop her darkest thoughts fighting back. Like a devil floating above her shoulder, her body signaled satisfaction and content. Ava belly drummed jokingly, which swiftly turned into entertainment. “What a nice sound I can make with my tummy,” cutely chuckling aloud. But pressure within her was building, Ava soon realized it. “Oh-Oh no…” She seeked the bathroom within the bed chambers. Shifting her cumbersome legs and lumbering around the dining table, her bouncing hips rubbed against the door frame once more, dangerously almost getting caught.

The urgency increased, she was almost on the brink of letting it go. Ava widened her gait in desperation and screamed, “Oh-my-gosh-oh-my-gosh-oh-my-gosh!” Entering the tiny bathroom, she turned on the light and collapsed her expansive ass onto the toilet seat, plastic groaning from the weight. The bulbous woman’s thighs and ass spilled over the seat as if it was a tiny stool. She shifted her rear to ensure her privates lined up properly then released, closing her eyes in satisfaction.

(Continued in next post...)

Last edited:

iam18iswear

(Continued from last post...)

“Ahh….thank god,” she said aloud. A dizzying sensation forced her eyes open, “I’m skinny again?!” Ava felt ribs and collarbone on her svelte figure. “It’s like I hadn’t gained a single pound…” The skin remained tight and firm, very little to no fat when pinched. She naturally gravitated to her tiny breasts with much less to grab. Inspecting lower her prior actions were evident by the trace remnants of bodily fluid around her inner thighs and privates. Ashamed, Ava cleaned and dried it. Once finished she turned to flush, but stopped after witnessing an alarming sight. The blonde stared in complete disbelief, flushing down a vibrant purple liquid. Despite the all too real experience of being over five times her original weight, she couldn’t believe that ‘Sweet Dreams’ actually worked.

Heaving a heavy sigh, she washed her hands whilst checking her facial features. Large blue oval eyes studied every detail, the young woman assured she was back to normal. Bed-head evident, she grabbed a brush to remedy it. In that moment she saw a flash of the elephantine version of her. Blinking hard dissipated the hallucination. Scratching it as a coincidence, Ava completed her grooming and departed from the bathroom.

The twenty-three-year old strutted directly to a clothes drawer to rectify her immodesty. At that time, she finally checked the alarm clock at the bedside. “Eight in the morning!? How long did I actually sleep? Over twelve hours?” she spoke within. Now clothed, Ava turned her focus on the toy spewn on the floor. As she knelt for it, the girl flashed back to the moment she turned it on. The intense visualization caused her crotch to twitch with lust. Aware of the memory, she repressed it and backtracked to the bathroom to clean it and put it away.

Back in the bedroom, the underweight lady approached the scale by the mirror. Before stepping on, she took one last look at herself brandishing an unsure smile. “It’s me… the real me…” Ava recited. The baby blue nightgown hugged her, posing with one arm on her hip. “...of course.” Ava bent her head down seeing her pedicured feet and scale. With conviction, she planted onto it’s metal surface. The display read 111 and Ava cleared the tense air in her lungs. Her toe accidentally slid and activated the history button, revealing the prior weight of 403 pounds, surprising her. A swaying motion from the mirror alarmed her. ‘Stop it! Stop it!” she cried, witnessing herself at that size in the reflection. Ava jumped off the scale and out of the mirror’s view. “There’s something wrong with me… I can’t-no!” The twenty-three-year-old knew what her visions were suggesting. Hoping to relieve her mind, she returned the scale to the bathroom and stepped outside to the oceanfront balcony.

iam18iswear

Chapter Three - Fighting Her Desires

---​

The breeze of the sea soothed the girl’s troubled mind. Resting her arms against the rails, she witnessed a small standing bar by the resort pool. It reminded her of the last time drinking alcohol, taking her back to that unforgettable night once more.

***​

“...You sure about this?” Ava anxiously questioned. She and her hefty bestie Marcy stood at the bar entrance. The much smaller woman was clad in a conservative yellow blouse and blue jeans, while her super-sized friend sported a revealing deep v-neck black dress.

“Psh o’course, what’s the worst that could happen?” Marcy answered, with a dismissive gesture.

The shorter girl clutched her arm in discomfort, “I-I just worry about y’know being-”

“Come on let loose a little, you ain’t livin’ unless you start riskin’” the fat companion wrapped her large arm around the insecure blonde. “Have a few drinks and I promise you’ll have a good time.”

“Alright,” Ava replied with hesitation, pushing the bar door open. Immediately she and her companion’s eyes were assaulted by the vivid lights that moved and flickered in patterns. Inside dozens of people sat at tables, booths, and the bar counter itself. “This kinda looks like a club…”

“Club-bar-it doesn't matter. Come over here,” Marcy waved for her to follow, twitching her bubble-butt subtly to the beat of the modern pop music. The two sat at the corner of the bar counter, her friend wanted as much room for her oversized rump. Ava scrunched her shoulders together defensively, uncomfortable with the multitude of men around. A tap on the shoulder shocked the young woman.
“Hey, whacha want to drink?” Marcy asked, “I’ll have a rum and coke.”

“Uh-Uh…” Ava looked nervously around for ideas to order, frantically searching past the bartenders for ideas. “Tha-”

“-I’ll order for you, a margarita for her!” the friend blurted.

“Hey! I was about to pick!” Ava called out.

Marcy laughed, “You’ve had a margarita before, don’t lie.”

“Yeah it’s like the first thing I drank when I turned 21...”

“Well, try not to think and just drink, we’re gonna have a fun night!” Marcy jokes, wrapping a fatty arm around Ava. The brunette companion received her alcoholic drink, immediately sipping it. “Ah, rum and coke, a simple combination to spice up the night.”

Ava’s margarita arrived in front of her, which she tasted. “How is it?” the tan skinned friend asked.
“Good, Good. A bit salty.” the blonde answered with a bitter face, “...strong too.”

“Here, have a try of mine,” Marcy passed her glass, which Ava obliged.
“Wow, this is better than I had imagined,” she compliments, “I can still taste the soda!”

“Yeah, the man poured it weak. Wait, have you had rum n’ coke before?”

“No, you know I don’t drink as often as you.”

“Well, enjoy it! Hey! Get me another!” Marcy blurted to the bartender.

The two exchanged drinks for a time. Marcy’s heavy-set body gave high tolerance to alcohol, while the thin Ava, quickly got inebriated. Intoxication transformed Ava into a different woman, free of her restrictive mental inhibitions.

“...and that’s how I ditched that loser!” Marcy bellowed, slapping her huge thigh with each laugh.

“You so showed him!” Ava shared the same excitement.

“Hey, you two seemed to be havin’ quite the story,” A man gathered their attention, turning his barstool towards the pair.

“Yeh, you know those types of dumb guys who think they’re clever,” Marcy said to him, “They always try to get girls like us to get in bed with them.”

“Lemme guess, you’re one of them, eh?” Ava obnoxiously said, taking a swig of her mixed well drink.

“No, not at all, you see, I’m just here because I like to talk to girls like you, what’s your name?” he pointed to Ava.

With mildly slurred speech she answered, “Avah, and you?”

“Steven.”

“Hey you didn’t ask mine!” Marcy complained with a sly smile.

“Wasn’t asking yours!” he argued in an aggressive tone, “Okay?”

Marcy wiggled her big tush off her seat in confrontation, “Now, I ain’t one for that tone, don’t be dissin' me.”

“Well, gee sorry,” he sarcastically apologizes, “What’s your name?”

“Marcy.”

“Oh Marcy, what a fitting name for such a ‘fitting’ person,” Steven sat up and stepped to Ava’s side, “Come, let’s talk over at a booth so we can learn more about each other.” Ava’s plastered face couldn’t muster a response, as Steven’s hand reached for hers.
A slap diverted his intentions, forced to retract his hand.

“You leave her alone, fucker. She’s my friend,” Marcy threatened.
Ava’s eyes focused on her six foot friend looming over the man.

“I see, fat bitch. No wonder your friend can’t get some, you’re her little bouncer,” he gestured to Marcy’s large stomach.

“Yeh, and this big ass bouncer will kick your ass out of here!” Marcy hissed. With that comment, Steven clutched Ava’s arm. It didn’t take long for the 300 plus pound Marcy to respond, shoving the man to the ground. He crawled backwards in desperation before slowly climbing to his feet.

“Hey hey hey!” the bar’s security rushed to stop the encounter.

“Nothing to worry about. We. Are. Leaving,” Marcy complained, dropping a fifty dollar bill on the bar counter and dragging her friend out the door.

***​

The blonde returned to reality, blinking her eyes rapidly. An afterimage of her tall obese friend in the dress faded away. Despite being completely intoxicated, she distinctly remembered how her friend defended and saved her. Marcy’s sheer size and height caused the man to retreat rather than retaliate. The memory triggered Ava to realize something about herself. Exiting the balcony, she picked up her phone and took a seat at the kitchen table. Staring at the Sweet Dreams vials it’s effects on her became clear.

“I want to be like her…” the skinny girl inferred, unlocking her phone to open a picture of them together. “Big… Fat… Tall… Confident… Promiscuous… Not a care in the world.” she whispered while zooming in the picture directly on Marcy. Picking up the Sweet vial she recalled a detail each time she had a serving. “Does Marcy enjoy being fat? The way she eats, I suppose… Maybe that’s why I have feelings for what happened yesterday…”

(Continued on next post...)

Last edited:

iam18iswear

A text message from her close friend conveniently popped up, Ava opened the conversation.

Marcy:
“How’s it goin’ sis?”

Ava paused to carefully think what to say to her friend, mildly blushing at the fact she inadvertently learned a thing or two about her.

Ava:
“Doing, fine, hbu?”

Marcy:
“Bored, wish I could go with you. Stupid work, couldn’t approve of my vacation in time… shoulda called off.”

Ava:
“You're not missing much, just the beach, haha.”

Marcy:
“Well, y’know my fat ass will be accidentally mooning everyone there. lol”

Ava:
“Yeah, and that’s why I’ll always be with you. To make sure your big butt doesn’t free itself.”

Marcy:
“Maybe I want to show off a little ;)

Ava:
“Yeah sure. lol”

Marcy:
“For a woman bein’ on vaca, you haven't posted anything on fb?”

Ava:
“Haven't had the time… been busy”

Marcy:
“Busy doin what? Watching the food network? Haha that's not what vaca is all about.”

Ava stopped to think of a way to divert the subject, but her friend added another message.

Marcy:
"Don’t tell me…"
"You actually went there… :O"

Ava’s heart started pattering, she had casually mentioned her interest in Sweet Dreams to her friend.

Ava:
“Wait what?”

Marcy:
“To that one place… y’know...that one thing you wanted to get while you at Valaris Beach.”

Ava:
"Oh, you mean the famous Valaris Sweet Cream?"

Marcy:
"No, ugh. I can’t remember."

Ava:
“Well, I’m gonna get some of that sweet cream, and you can’t have any.”

Marcy:
“Gee, you really gonna tempt me girl.”

Ava:
“Looks like you gonna have to come over and have some ;)

Marcy:
“Haha sure. Anyways, I gotta head for work, ttyl.”

Ava:
“Have fun ;)

Ending the chat, she closed the app and loaded Facebook. Being called out by her friend, she needed to post something to satisfy her social circle’s curiosity. Switching to her blue bikini, she moved back outside for a selfie facing the shoreline. Posing in the front facing camera, she smiled with a peace sign and took the photo. The girl typed ‘Beach lyfe’ as the caption before posting it to all of her social media.

Her news feed revealed a pic of Marcy once more in all of her, oversized, voluptuous glory. The sizable woman posed in expensive dresses with similarly sized peers raising martini glasses together. The caption read, “At the BBW Bash, us curvy girls know how to party!” She touched the image and glanced at it a moment.

“They’re having so much fun…” Ava words depressed. Picking up the Sweet Dreams vials, the world seemingly told her what she truly desired. But the blonde had feelings of doubt. “If I drink this… make it permanent even… I don’t want to lose who I am.”

Once again, her mind fluttered back to her morbidly obese self. In that size, as big or larger than her best friend. Ava grazed her flat belly, imagining it swollen and resting comfortably on her thighs. She then slid her hands up to the breasts, fondling it as if its meat enveloped each hand. Moving lower to the bikini bottom she softly smoothing a finger over it, distinctly remembering the wave of erotic pleasure when it was swaddled with adipose. In the heat of the moment, Ava picked up the Sweet vial and a glass of water.

But before the dreamer could use it, a knock on the front door startled her. Flustered, she quickly covered it up in the paper bag. When Ava opened the entrance, a man in a tight black blazer and dress pants greeted. His tall, triangular shaped torso dwarfed her. His short brown hair featured a modern cut - the sides of his head shaved to an upwards fade with a well combed top.

“Hello ma’am, my name is Patrick Mahone…” the fair skinned man recognized the slim girl’s irritated visage, “Oh, were you busy with something? My apologies for interrupting.”

“No, no, I was just cleaning...” Ava fibbed, “...Yeah, cleaning before heading to the beach.” She stared at his chiseled jaw and short facial hair, hoping he’d leave her be.

“Ah, I see. Well, I won’t take your time. Enjoy your time out in the sun,” he turned away. “Guess you don’t like freebies…”

She stopped him, “I’m sorry, I can spare a moment.”.

“I was going to hand you a complimentary ten dollar credit to the Shores Bar in the resort. It’s by the pool, open noon to one in the morning,” he extracted a business card from his pocket and handed it to her. The man's incredibly large arms and shoulder muscles bulged through the top.

Ava queried, “For free? No strings attached?”

“Complements of the resort.”

“I guess I’ll keep it, thanks.”

Patrick cleared his throat, “May I add, It’s good for two visits, so please do come down. I recommend getting the ‘Sweet Beach Dreams’, I think it’ll be perfect for a woman like you.”

Ava grew impatient, “Alright, alright, thank you, Patrick. I have to go now,” grabbing the door handle.

The man placed his hand against the door, “Very well. I didn’t get your name?”

“Ava.”

“Have a fine morning, Ava, I look forward to your patronage,” the swave man departed. Closing the door and heaving a stressed sigh, she returned to the magical vials. Something caught her eye in the living room window. Peeking through, an overweight woman stood on a balcony on the opposite resort tower. Her rotund belly and exaggerated love handles overflowed from her tight leggings. She had not a care in the world, her constricting t-shirt left her navel exposed. Ava stared agape at her lack of self modesty, especially in front of public view.

A musclebound bearded man then met the lady outside. Hugging and kissing each other, the male partner subtly caressing her soft body. Ava felt empty after witnessing the scene, realizing Marcy was right. Men do love women who are confident with themselves. Seeing is believing, convincing the twenty-three-year-old in trying out her idealized self in public. Doing so made one thing certain - she needed some stylish plus-sized clothes. “Time to go shopping,” Ava spoke with a smile.

Last edited:

iam18iswear

Chapter Four - Encountering Others

---
Clad in a green tank top, jeans and tennis shoes, Ava slammed her car door shut, turning the ignition on. She drove out of the resort’s parking garage, destination: Faraday Outlet Mall. Upon a google search, she quickly found many plus size clothing stores in vicinity - and she’s going to pay them a visit.

After only a fifteen minute drive and quick breakfast stop, she parked in close proximity to the first store in the list: Curves. The harsh summer sun flashed on Ava’s pale skin, forcing her to apply a layer of sunscreen on her exposed flesh. While smothering herself, she slapped her legs playfully only to be disappointed how tight and firm it was. The twenty-three-year-old bit her lip and headed for the store. Entering, a wave of cool air blasted. It was too cold for the thin woman, hugging herself for warmth.

“Hello! Welcome to Curves!” a woman greeted from the distance. Ava anxiously turned left and hid around the clothes tree, hoping the employee wouldn’t follow. In the moment, her azure eyes caught a pretty top. She stepped back to survey, wherein the white silky fabric reflected in the light. The girl picked it up, feeling the cool to the touch fabric and single shoulder revealing neckline. Love at first sight, Ava picked it up and instinctively pressed it against her body.

“This is absolutely huge…” blanketing it over her torso comically.

“Hi!” a voice greeted

Ava jumped and hurriedly threw the top on the clothes tree. Anxious thoughts raced through her mind, “Did she see me do that?”

“I see you’re interested in this right here,” the female employee raised the same article. “I know you smaller folks are jealous of some of the styles we have here, but don’t worry, our sister store next door, ‘Fabriikk’ may have something similar.”

Ava’s heart raced in anxiety, “Uh, actually I was shopping for a friend here. I’d think she’d like that.”

“Well, I can certainly help. This size right here is actually one of our largest - six,” she mentioned after glancing at the tag.

“Wait, six?”

“We like to keep our numbers low, y’know so people shopping here don’t get too self conscious.”

Ava awkwardly scratched her scalp, “I see, I think I can find the right size from here, thanks.” attempting to dismiss the employee.

“Let me know if you need any help then,” the worker turned away, heading for the register. Ava heaved a sigh, now able return to her objective. Looking at the same white top, she reached into the clothes tree, inspecting each size. Size 0 is the smallest in the lot, she imagined it would be appropriate for someone around the 200 pound weight class. Ascending numerically, the largest size is ten. She picked sizes five and six, satisfied with the selection.

At the checkout, the same clothier scanned the two pieces of clothing. “Ah, I see indecisive eh?” she commented.

“Yeah, uh, she’s just gonna have to return one of them, or keep both. I don’t know her exact size...” Ava nervously replied, “First time here and all…”

“Well just letting you know, we have a thirty day no questions asked return policy, just keep the receipt.”

“Oh good.”

“Your total is 73.45, will that be cash or card?”

Ava, stunned at the price, pulled her wallet out to pay with her credit card. “Gee, fat girls have it hard,” she thought, “For two stinkin’ shirts!”

The transaction completed, and the cashier handed the receipt and the bagged clothes to the blonde. “Thank you! Please come again,” she bidded farewell, as did Ava.

“This is gonna get expensive.” Ava said to herself, heading for the next shop, ‘Leggings United’. Before entering, her attention caught wind of a mannequin, with an overtly formed rear, accentuated by the form fitting black cotton leggings on it. Inside, an emporium of various tights and leggings displayed prominently in all four corners of the small store. In the center, the ‘pay here’ sign displayed in large bold text.

Once again, Ava was greeted by an employee of the store, but this time, she dismissed the person immediately. The young woman scanned for the plus sized section, moving to the utmost corner of the store where various sizes ranging from XL to 5X were at. She grabbed the 4X and 5X size with extra stretch fabric, conservative over her future waistline. Ava didn’t waste any further time and paid the 61.43 total.

Next store, ‘Passione’ - a bra store specializing in larger busts. Stepping into the vibrant purple themed store, thousands of bras overwhelmed her. Fortunately for the girl, the sizings for bust and cup were neatly organized, and without much thought, headed off to her desired section. “Hopefully this will be the last stop here,” she mentally noted.

As Ava hurriedly navigated through the aisles she collided with another woman, tripping and landing on the hard floor. Reorienting herself, the stranger’s appearance was alarming, “I’m sorry,” Ava apologized. The equally aged girl’s long hair transitioned to a light purple color with round waves and curls on the ends. Her large eyes featured lavender colored irises. Among the extraordinary features, the strange being’s bust obnoxiously strained the top’s fabric. On it a print of a japanese anime character displayed, disfigured due to her excessive chest. The jeans the girl wore poorly hung on even with a belt. Her breasts, rear, hips and thighs were oversized - the epitome of femininity. Ava was secretly jealous at her exaggerated features.

“Sorrwee I-I wasn’t looking!” Her cutely high pitched voice apologized, eyes twinkling from the light. Ava looked at the strange woman, her body language displayed absolute fear.

Putting the clues together, she assumed this person may have had Sweet Dreams. “Wait, I know what you’re going through. I can help, trust me.” she calmly said, trying to prevent the exotic lady from making a scene. “Come to the fitting rooms so we can talk, I promise nothing will happen to you.” leading her to a private fitting room.

Once Ava closed the door she confronted, “Have you heard of Sweet Dreams?”

The tense stranger ignored the question, “I-I just please, let me leave.”

“Your hair and eyes are not natural. The clothes on you definitely do not fit, especially with that sorta...shape.”

“I-I’m a freak, I-I know,” tears ran down the girl’s eyes.

“Don’t say that, you are beautiful, I didn’t mean to offend,” the blonde comforted. “What’s your name?”

“Y-you d-don’t want to k-know.”

“Well, I need to know your name to help you. My name is Ava.”

“Y-you wouldn’t understand - think I’m crazy!”

“Actually I do, if you would allow me to-”

The strange being cut her off with a raised temper, “Alright fine! I’ll tell you! My name is Vinny Newman!”

The words stunned the twenty-three-year-old, “That’s a man’s name!” she thought, “This person has definitely taken Sweet Dreams! How strong is this drug?”

“See, now let me be!” Vinny attempted to step around Ava, but couldn’t as the blonde pressed against the door.

Suddenly the transformed being’s demeanor changed, “Let me go!” she yelled in anger and aggression. The center of her eyes transformed into an animalistic diamond shape, her nails morphed into sharp claws.

“I know you used Sweet Dreams!” Ava blurted, frightened for her life.

“What do you know about my father’s stupid project!? Huh! Tell me!”

Vinny brandished her hand to Ava’s throat.

“P-please, can you lower that,” she pleaded, “All I know is that it works.”

“You’ve tried it, have you?” Vinny interrogated, “What were you before? Lemme guess you were some slob of a woman who wanted an easy way out of losing weight? Now you’re enjoying a happy life at the expense of dozens of test subjects!”

“I-I have-I mean, it’s not in me right now,” the smaller lady nervously replied.

Vinny retracted her talons, “This is the end result. Look at me,” she lowered her head in defeat. “You become a freak of nature!”

Last edited:

iam18iswear

“Vinny, you’re not-”

“Don’t sugarcoat it!” she interrupted, “I-I had a promising life! My father is a billionaire. I was accepted to an Ivy league school, all the lot! Then, I stole a set of his experimental drugs and now look! My dick is gone! Gone!”

“Your body is the girl on your shirt?”

“Y-yes. Her name is Nayami Hayato. It’s… it's… let’s just say I liked her.”

“Hm? Liked? Tell me, because I have an idea what Sweet Dreams do.”

“O-okay, fine! I’ll tell you!” Vinny covered her eyes, her face comically blushing red. “Nayami is my waifu, internet slang term for a deep obsession with a female anime character. I bought all her manga. Bought all five seasons of ‘Charming Nayami’. I even...even…fapped to her! There! Now tell me who's the degenerate now!?”

Ava didn’t have a clue what Vinny described, but only felt empathy for the former man. “I’m sorry about all this, what you’ve become,” she said, “Can you turn back? How long have you been like this?”

“I-I can’t. I didn’t read the directions, and it’s been a few days. My parents are too busy to care about me, they don’t even know what has happened.”

“How are you sustaining yourself? Do you have money? A car?”

“I-I have been sleeping in my car and using my bank card. It has money to last me for a long time. What I really want to do with my funds is to…” her voice transitioned to absolute glee, “...buy a plane ticket to Japan and live happily! They won’t hear from me again, I won’t have to hear them complain, and I’ll live in pure-” Vinny stopped, shaking her head. “No, no, no! I can’t abandon them, especially mom!” the well endowed woman heaved a heavy sigh, “Sorry, I just want to forget everything.” Her large eyes noticed the multiple clothes bags wrapped against Ava’s shoulder.

“Those, clothes… those are not for the current you,” she asked. “Curves is a plus sized store - You need like, the opposite. Who are you shopping for?”

Ava’s palms grew sweaty, she knew Vinny was attempting to probe her psyche, “That’s correct, I’m shopping for a friend.”

“A likely story. I’m going to throw a bone and say whatever that stupid drug does to you will be as bad as me.” Vinny responded, to which Ava remained quiet. “Thought so,” she crossed her arms, head turned away in angst. “At least I don’t have to hide my desires anymore.”

Bothered, Ava changed subjects, “You don’t have anyone to talk to?”

“No, obviously. Well, unless I wanted to be probed by a bunch of scientists, or my father.”

“Why not come stay with me at the ‘Seaside Deluxe Resort’? That’s where I’m at for the week. I can treat you to a drink, and talk more about Sweet Dreams.”

“R-really?” Vinny grinned at the offer, “I-I mean, I can’t just stay there, I’m not even an identifiable citizen… just a silly cartoon. No ID or nothing to show. That’s why I haven’t left the area. If I go too far then my parents won’t be there to help if I get in trouble.”

“Just pay me back, I’ll pay for your room.”

“A-alright. I can bring the cash from an ATM.”

“You have a cellphone? Gimme your number so I can call you to let you know when I’ve got the key.”

The two exchanged numbers, “Thanks Ava...for all your help… and running into me.” Vinny smiled for the first time, “I, I hate to say this. In public please don’t call me Vinny, call me Nayami. I’ve already lost my original identity. It would be useless and weird to call me by my old name.”

“But Vin-”

“-How about Naya, okay?” she clasped her hands with a head tilt. “A little less Japanese-sounding, right?”

“If that’s what you want, I’ll call you by that.”

“Great!” Nayami’s tone grew excited, “I look forward to visiting my new room. Arigato, Ava-chan!” the busty lady gleefully skipped out of the changing room. After the confrontation, she fled the shop to avoid any further interactions with others.

Back at her car with the engine on and AC blowing, the blonde engaged in an inner monologue, “What and who in god’s name did I run into?” Ava couldn’t believe what had transpired. Meeting a man-or-woman who took Sweet Dreams to its finality was disturbing. She now knew from first hand accounts Sweet Dreams could ruin a person's life.

Vinny's words echoed, "I stole a set of his experimental drugs and now look!" A mental image of the transformed man turned woman flashed.

"...that was experimental," Ava reckoned. “It was his choice, and what has happened to him is a result of that. I have the finished product. It is safe to use and temporary. I drove this far and spent a lot of money to discover myself.” Frustrated, Ava sped out the parking lot. She needed a large, public store to minimize personal interaction. The twenty-three-year-old directed the vehicle into a Walmart plaza, heading for the perfect store to buy the rest of the items she needs.

Entering the supermarket, Ava took a cart and headed for the self-care and medical section of the store. Navigating into one of the aisles she immediately was distracted by a short but incredibly obese woman holding a retractable shower brush. "She's gotta be like 400 pounds…" Ava internally commented. The lady’s tank top, too short in length exposed her belly which spilled close to the knees. Her grey sweatpants clung tightly to her wide form, with a flat rear which made her midsection more pronounced.

The morbidly fat woman turned her thick double chinned face towards Ava’s direction. The blonde looked away, not to draw suspicion, picking up the body soap she wanted. The obese lady waddled towards her turning sideways to move past. Ava curiously watched, reminded she was at one point sharing the same difficulties in terms of size. Once she was out of sight, she dropped the soap in the cart and moved forward.

“Well, I suppose I could use one anyways…” the skinny woman spontaneously claimed, taking the same item. "It's pretty sturdy and the head can be changed…" Ava moved onto the next aisle: healthcare products. Absentmindedly pacing through, an item in display allured her. A disposable protective bed pad was discounted. She chuckled at the thought of buying it, but then thought of the shame of staining the bed. "What if they force me to pay for a replacement?" The answer felt self explanatory, combined with the sale price Ava slid it in her basket.

As the skinny blonde passed through the supermarket, she witnessed the same belly-heavy lady before, browsing for bras. Ava stopped curiously as the fat woman returned the piece that was handled by her. Now gone from sight, she inspected the bra size, “42E?”. Placing her hands on the cups the girl relived the moment she fondled her overflowing breasts for the first time. "Maybe I was bigger…"

Ava picked up another bra in larger size, with bust hook extenders. “This is my vacation, I’m going to do what makes me happy. If things don’t fit… I’ll make it.” To complete her wardrobe, she rolled over to the adjacent panties section and grabbed a couple of matching pairs. Lastly, Ava moved into the grocery section. She picked up her usual items - fruits, veggies, and salad mix to last for the whole week. Grabbing some chicken breast as well, the woman moved to the freezer aisles. Something caught her eye, a thick crust supreme pizza. Ava wasn’t too crazy about it, but the price pushed her to pick one up.

Limited by the amount she could carry to the resort room, the blonde chose to check out. The twenty-three-year old heaved a sigh of relief at the existence of a self scanning station, and began to process the cart’s contents.Once done she happily rolled the filled cart out of the building to return to her resort room. “I’ll be back… not in the same size.” Ava nefariously whispered, looking forward to that day.

Last edited:

iam18iswear

Arms strained and tired from carrying multiple bags up her suite, Ava dropped her groceries by the fridge. After putting all items away, she prepared a fresh meal of grilled chicken and salad with balsamic vinaigrette for lunch. Despite making it as tasty as possible, the woman managed to only eat half of the amount she made. Ava dialed Nayami’s phone number, putting it on speaker while she cleaned the dishes.

“H-hellowo?” Nayami greeted in a cute manner.

“Yes, Vin-I-mean, Naya?” the blonde quickly corrected.

“That’s me.”

“Are you at the resort yet?”

“Nah, I’m still shoppin’, I can’t wait to show you what I've bought!” Naya’s over excitement annoyed Ava..

“Well, it’s like, three in the afternoon and I’m going to get you a room now.”

“Oh! I’ll be there soon!”

“Just let me know when you are in the resort lobby.”

“Okie. I’ll will.”

Ava ended the phone call, leaving her room for the elevator. Once the sliding doors opened she met a familiar face, Patrick.

“Ah, Ava, right?” his gentlemanly voice greeted her.

“Yes, I’m impressed you remember,” she looked at him.

“I don’t forget names and faces. It’s the benefits of working as a bartender.”

“Well, still, you must see plenty around here.”

“Indeed I do, I wonder, are you going to be down at my bar?”

Ava shrugged, “Maybe, it depends.”

“Depends on what? Staying here, you must experience the locale, the air, and most importantly the drinks. This is your vacation, right?”

“Yes.”

“Then live life, meet some people, and enjoy your time here. Come down to the Shores Bar, and relax, I promise you you’ll have a fine time. Otherwise you can use the menu in your room to give us a call, we’ll bring a drink over.”

“Well, I suppose I might pay a visit, or order something,” she agreed, his peer pressure successful.

“Magnificent. Don’t forget the little card I handed to you.” he reminded her.

The elevator stopped, opening to the lobby. “I won’t,” Ava said.

“Well, until next time then.” Patrick stepped out of the elevator.

“What a strange man, but he's got a nice body,” the small blonde thought, walking to the front desk.

Ava secured a room for Nayami, though at a cost. After receiving the key card she sat down on one of the many lobby lounge chairs. She unlocked her smartphone to check Facebook once more, curious of the reactions on her recent selfie. The compliments of her appearance in the comments section still made her feel empty. Ava’s personal page depicted her as a happy woman living a peaceful life after graduation with a nice social circle of friends. Scrolling down she noticed her parents had posted directly on it.

“Hope you’re doing well, enjoy the vacation, love ya!” - Evelynn Nennington.

“Love you too mom,” she whispered to herself. A poke on the shoulder startled the young lady
“It’s me!” Nayami shouted gleefully.

“Uh, you could’ve just said hi, Y’know.” Ava voiced in displeasure, scanning her voluptuous form.

“Well, I just thought I’d surprise you, cuz I’m early!” she celebrated. Ava gazed at the new friend, now clad in revealing light blue crop top, dark blue short shorts, and sandals. “How do I look?” she posed with deep cleavage, whilst sticking her large rump out. “So hot, right?” A man in the distance, raised his sunglasses to check her out.

“Um-Um, you look fine,” Ava admitted with a hint of jealousy. “You sure know how to.… dress up.”

“I’m thrilled you like what I bought!” Naya giddily said.

“Alright, let’s go,” Ava ordered the busty girl. “Follow me, you’re on the eighth floor, room 810.”

The two left the lobby and ascended up to their destination. Entering the room with its keycard, Nami pushed the door and skipped in. “I know it’s not the biggest room, but I only have so much money.” Ava admitted.

“Oh that’s fine, it’s perfect!” the girl smiled, throwing her bags and backpack on the room’s couch. “How much? I managed to pull two thousand.”

“Uh-”

“Just take the money, it’s more than enough. I don’t actually care how much you've spent.” Nayami passed an envelope of cash to Ava.

“A-alright,” she awkwardly accepted, sliding the money in her back pocket.

“So, what you wanna do now, Ava?”

“Well...” the blonde looked at the clock, “...It’s now 4 p.m., I was thinking of heading back to my room, and relaxing for the evening… I had a busy day.”

“Come on, you gonna rest all day and night here in this place? Boring. Let’s go down and swim!”

“No, I just want to relax in my room. Tomorrow, we’ll do stuff, okay?” Ava maintained her stance, disappointing the friend.

“Alright well, I suppose I’ll have fun myself. See ya then.” The two said their goodbyes, and Ava returned to her room.

The short and svelte lady was relieved to be away from Nayami. She wondered if meeting her or him was a big mistake. Dropping the cash on the kitchen table and sitting down, she counted the bills. The accurate amount of 2,000 dollars drove her to research the name ‘Vinny Newman’ on Facebook. “Vinny Newman, age eighteen, Valaris Beach Catholic school,” she read to herself. Her eyes scanned the boy’s appearance on the profile picture.

The older teen had a heavy-set build, wore round rimmed glasses and white skin devoid of sunlight exposure. His page represented a person who never left their bedroom. It showed as internet memes plagued his posts, even with cartoonish characters that had promiscuous features. Ava noticed a link to his parents, Joseph Newman, and Melissa Newman. Checking the father’s profile revealed a middle aged man with equally ghostly pale skin as the son. In his profile pic featured an incredibly large yacht. Ava inferred that this was in fact, the creator of Sweet Dreams. She had many questions for the son of the creator. But now wasn't the time. Sweet Dreams awaits.

Last edited:

iam18iswear

Chapter Five - Sweet Cookies

---

Butterflies fluttered in her gut, the anticipation building to a tipping point. Ava pulled the plus sized top she bought out of its bag and pressed it against her torso. “I wonder how much it’ll take before it’ll fit me. Three, four glasses?” she sensually whispered, “Ooh…” she cooed, imagining it flushed against her bulging chest, groin twitching in ecstasy. “I-I can’t wait,” she hung all the oversized clothes in the closet. Ava looked at her body wondered if she was prepared for what was to come. With a sigh, the blonde moved to the kitchen and grabbed the Sweet vial, heart pulsing with desire. Moving to the fridge, she wanted to grab a bottle of water, but was stopped by a delicious roll of cookie dough she had purchased beside it.

Ava picked up both with an idea in mind. “Why not mix the ‘sweet’ liquid into the cookies itself?” She deviously wanted to be fattened up by food than magical water. “It would be so hot to gain weight by eating.” Without an afterthought, the young adult mixed a half a dozen or so milliliters of the blue solution into the cookie dough, unaware of the consequences that could come.

Once finished preparing, she slid the cookies into the oven. In the meantime Ava clicked on the television to kill time. On the screen, TLC’s ‘My 600 Pound Life’ played. Ava wasn’t enthusiastic about the show at home. But now she found it fascinating to watch the men and women live their large lives, curious on how they got huge to begin with. Having experienced being a similar size, the slim girl connected and empathized with them.

The cookies finished with a loud ding, and were promptly slid onto a plate for consumption. Ava brought the cookies to the living room’s coffee table. After finishing the episode, she deemed the cookies to be edible, grabbing the first piece and immediately taking a bite.

“Oh my god!” Ava audibly moaned. The blonde looked at herself, still clad in tank top and jeans. She was curious what would happen to her clothes if they stayed on throughout the process. With no immediate changes or feelings, she assumed that the sweet drops failed at mixing with the cookie dough. Ava picked up the second cookie of eight and began nibbling on it. The show played another episode, unveiling a woman named Nancy, who became incredibly obese intentionally. Sitting up, she wanted to learn more about her lifestyle, finishing the treat and grabbing another.

“....Nancy has forgone the life of fitness and athleticism, for a sedentary life of binge eating and television.” the narrator told. “Now, she’s unable to leave her home and finish college.” Ava watched the screen as the incredibly fat woman struggled to waddle out of the bedroom with a walker, knees out of sight from the immense draping pannus on her. The curtain-like gown struggled to cover her constantly quivering, enormous rear. The show censored it as she moved, plopping herself on a wide metal reinforced chair. It proceeded to show Nancy loading a pushcart filled with bags of fast food, and other nutritionally horrific snacks.

“....Why did you choose this life? You, you were one of the most promising athletes in the school…” an interviewer asked in a surprised tone. The scene transitioned to her eating on her bed.

“I chose all this because I wanted to enjoy life. I know it’s hard to explain, but… I love food and well, myself,” Nancy responded, rubbing her flesh while spewn on the king sized bed. The nearly immobile lady’s legs spread wide, to make room for her expansive stomach resting on the fitted sheet. “...besides, the point in life is to be happy, right?” she added.

“But, you won’t make it to your thirties if you keep this lifestyle up. Do you understand why we’re here?”

“Lemme guess, one of my ‘concerned’ family members called… probably my damn mom ‘o course.”

The interview continued as half of Ava’s cookies disappeared from the plate.

The interrogator responded, “Indeed it was your mother who called us. You visited her after gaining an enormous amount of weight.”

“Look, I don’t care what she and my family says. I’m happy. I got my best friend and all I need here.”

“But, your mom is scared, and in tears. She didn’t raise you to be like this,” the interviewer pleaded.

“So!” Nancy retorted, Jiggling her whole body.

“Well, at least come meet our doctors for advice.”

“Maybe, I dunno. But you can’t change who I am, who I want to be!” tears began to run down the morbidly obese girl’s eyes.

Unbeknownst to Ava, the effects of the ‘Sweet Cookies’ were about to come into play after she finished the last cookie. Ava took a swig of water, and belched obnoxiously. “Ah, that was good, like the best cookies I’ve ever had,” happily patting her belly. “Can’t believe I ate all eight cookies, I’m stuffed.” After touching, she noticed a layer of softness. The blonde dismissed the feeling as being completely full from eating the sweets. Her blue eyes glued at the television after learning that Nancy weighed almost 700 pounds.

“Wow…” Ava thought, “I don’t even think I was that heavy before. I can’t believe she’s able to move around being that big.” Secretly, she fantasized reaching that weight through the Sweet liquid, curious to experience the sheer size and girth. It was unfathomable for her to ever reach 700 pounds naturally. But she wished to have a love of food like Nancy. During the commercial break, Ava unbuttoned her jeans, feeling tightness. The programme continued with a scene at a doctor’s office.

“...Alright Nancy, I am going to tell you the cold hard truth. By my calculations, if you continue your lifestyle you will not be able to walk in a few months.” he warned. “You are a fall risk, severe injury could result from one. In the circumstance you do, without assistance you are likely not going to be able to get up.” The recliner sized woman sat on a two person bench in the doctor’s office, her fat overflowing and wrapping around the arm rests. Ava became heated at the sight of the camera watching the woman struggle to get out of the chair.

“See me right now-huff-I’m standing, I’m able to walk to the van and back. I have-hah-a way to get up myself if I do... fall.” Nancy retorted. “Surely...hah....I can live just fine in my home.”

“I don’t think you understand the severity of your weight. You may need to be hospitalized.”

The almost seven hundred pound lady sat back down, wedging herself yet again in the chair. She replied, still catching air, “I do ….understand my weight...,.and it’s fine with me,” she argued. As Ava watched the television her legs felt incredibly tight, becoming very uncomfortable. Recognizing it, she looked down, her flesh exploding out of the jeans, leaving no wrinkles and even straining the fabric.

“Nnngh,” she grunted, sliding the pants off with great struggle. The young woman now realized that the ‘Sweet Cookies’ were actually taking effect. She reclined lengthwise on the couch, clad in only her now tight green tank top and pink panties. The feelings didn’t dissuade her from her TV show.

“....Nancy’s defiance has reached a tipping point as her next weigh in. She has gained eight pounds in two weeks, pushing her weight to 703.” the narrator announced.

“Holy crap, she’s a machine!” Ava commented while subconsciously rubbing her growing belly. The scene revealed the woman laying on a custom made power recliner completely naked with her breasts spilling onto her belly and sides, censored for TV’s sake. Food caked all over the woman’s expansive abdomen. The spectating girl was impressed, but disgusted at how slobish she was. “If I ever get that big, I hope to god I don’t get that lazy and slobbish.” Ava thought, pulling up her tank top and freeing her imprisoned belly and love handles. Her bust strained across it, with bra straps cutting deep into the skin. The chubbening woman couldn’t focus on the show anymore, groaning in discomfort

iam18iswear

“Shoot this is so tight… Everything is!” yelping and gazing her now developed breasts, demanding freedom from bra captivity. Ava struggled up to a sitting position. A sudden tear from the tank top’s seams relieved some of the pressure caused by her slow and incremental weight gain. The young woman’s belly provided resistance during the movement, resting on her thighs whilst seated.

Ava cupped her rising stomach with both hands, playing with it like dough and releasing it to bounce on her legs. “It’s working oh-it’s working!” Her privates moistened at the gut flesh flapping down onto it. Stopping, she visibly watched the cookies slowly being processed through her body, turning into pure fat. Moving her limbs, confirmed her suspicions as the ripples and waves became more pronounced.

The now fat blonde rose to her feet, stretching her portly body and reveling in it. She once again looked down, cringing in pain. The tanktop continued to rip with every slight movement. Her panties shared the same fate as they too began to fall apart. “Ohhh, I’m growing-no-exploding out of my clothes…” Ava moaned sensually,

Curious about her weight, the now clinically overweight girl stepped on the scale in the bathroom. “165...” she whispered, “...165...165.2...165.4….” The elastic waistband of her panties ejected, falling to the ground, leaving the small bit of fabric clinging on from the increasing pressure of her thighs pressing together. Bending down to retrieve it was the coup de gras of the rest of her clothes, splitting down the sides. Ava clutched the remnants as the bra bands ripped, just cupping and covering her areolas.

“Well shit,” she jokingly cursed with a devious smile, clutching her boobs and vagina for modesty instinctually. At the same time, witnessing the complete humiliation of it all caused a firestorm pure erotic pleasure. “Ah, ooh…” Ava cooed and hand already toying her vagina. The growing girl returned to the living room, her legs rubbing against each other. She purposely collapsed on the couch sideways like before, the whole body responding with excess fat bouncing up before settling.

Ava intended to return to the programming on the television, but with every look to and from the TV, the erotic pleasures radiating prevented so. The overweight blonde threw her useless bra out, letting her nipples breathe in open air. Time passes, flesh caves in, rolls are formed, and skin rose. She lowered her hand on the waist, curling around her bulging stomach to reach her wet pussy.

Ava began rubbing her clit with her right hand, groping her expanding abdomen with the left. Pure carnal pleasure drooled from the vagina and mouth. “Oh, oh! You’ve become such a fat ass, Ava! How could you let yourself go!” The shameful words only pushed the woman harder and closer to climaxing. Her embiggening belly pushed downwards bounced against the masturbaing arm. The noise of clapping flesh increased with every minute. “Oh... I feel so heavy...” she groaned, arms wobbling to the rhythm of the motions. “Fuck, I gotta be near 200 pounds!” Ava clenched her ass, with handfuls of gelatinous fat. The twenty-three-year-old’s libido peaked, legs wobbling with fat and restlessness. “Ah! Oh! Oh!” the twenty three year old came with intensity, completely rending her mind mute.

Her hyperventilation slowed, mind in cloud nine. After many minutes, Ava recovered, now mentally alert. She attempted to sit up, the weight of her backpack sized belly resisted tremendously, becoming an obstacle itself. To the woman, it was clear as day that her weight is now detrimental. Slowly rising she stumbled, forced to adjust her hips and thighs to its’ softer self.

Ava’s gut rumbled, “I must be getting hungry…” moving to the kitchen. Her gait slowed, with thighs fighting each other for forward movement. The weight of her bubbling butt bobbing also hindered. In the fridge, she bent down to retrieve the leftover food. The big blonde’s breasts and belly swung, following gravity’s commands. Grabbing a fork, she stood at the countertop scarfing the grilled chicken salad. It took only a couple of minutes to clean the bowl, leaving the woman unsatisfied.
“Ugh, still hungry!” Ava then remembered the peanut butter and jelly from home. Unraveling the wheat bread she purchased hours prior. The insatiable woman assembled sandwiches and ate them until her hunger eventually quelled.

“Oh,” she groaned, kneading her every growing underbelly. “I love it...I can’t get enough…” the blonde then raised her belly, and released it on the countertop. The cold stone sent satisfying chills across her tummy. Ava slowly stepped out of the kitchen, her breasts and belly happily quivering with each foot plant. The woman reached to shut down the television, protruding midsection pressing against the screen. The screen blackened, a reflection of obesity remained. “God I’m so fat…” Gazing at the dead screen, Ava realized her head was cut in half when she used to see her full face. “I’m getting taller too…” she voiced, resting her thick arms on flared love handles. Curious about her weight, she lumbered to the bathroom, waist and rear now twice the size than last time she entered. Stepping on Ava leaned forward and pushed her gut aside, “264.3...264.7….265.3...” the scale displayed.

“I’m still gaining...” the obese girl decreed, “...but it feels so good.” She kneaded her belly as it drooped lower and lower and started to cover her still soaked pussy. “But when will it stop?”

iam18iswear

(Continuation of Chapter Five)

“269.5...269.8...270.2…” Ava read the increasing numbers on the scale. She gazed at the small medicine cabinet mirror on the left, catching a glimpse of how thick she had gotten. The woman’s upper arms swelled with fat depositing on her triceps and expanding its circumference. Lifting her left arm revealed its droopiness. She caught wind of her grapefruit sized breasts, cupping and reeling in its tenderness. The fat blonde felt the breast meat grow while holding it in her hand.

When she finally stepped off the scale, Ava’s hips forced her arms at an angle due to its increased width. Now forced to waddle to the bedroom, her drooping belly now slapped and bounced on the thighs with each stride. The blonde’s rear bounced in sync, protruding as equally to the belly.

Stopping at the mirror, Ava was reminded of her previous fattening, recollecting the same memory twenty four hours ago. Reflecting back, she could visually see her body developing, and feeling her vagina tingle and twitch with pleasure once more. Ava noticed her navel, expanding, on its way to becoming a part of the main fold of her belly. The obese lady danced erotically in front of the mirror shifting her legs and hips side to side, her adipose wiggling with each motion. She bent over, and twerked her bulging rear, quaking alongside her whole body.

“Oh, ooh...” she groaned, staring at her over three foot wide rear. The short time moving herself quickly mader her out of breath. “Wew, dancing was so much easier, over a hundred pounds ago…” Ava commented, breaking a mild sweat.

Recovering her stamina, the still fattening woman waddled to the kitchen. She realized how much more effort it took to even lift her pillowed legs as it became less responsive. Passing through the doorway, it started to become cramped. Ava picked up the leftover bread and tied the bag up, putting the jelly away. Doing minor housekeeping tasks as an morbidly obese woman fascinated her. She was forced to adapt to her expanding midsection, increasing the distance needed to reach things before making contact with it.

Before multiplying in size, the cooking space seemed small to Ava. Now her hips, butt, and stomach kept colliding and rubbing on the countertops unintentionally. This revelation, though inconvienent was very sexually stimulating for her. After tirelessly cleaning up, Ava gripped her apron gut, and let it flap on her thighs, puffy fupa and buried pussy. Pressing herself against the kitchen surface, she bounced her stomach just like before. The belly took a larger bite, covering over twice as much countertop surface. Her now large coconut sized boobs bounced in unison as well. Standing and playing with herself, the incredibly overweight woman started to breathe heavily from the erotic pleasure and exertion.

“Still...getting fatter...” the words of delight escaped her plump lips. Ava pressed her hips forward and leaned her shoulders back to give the appearance of a larger belly. Her pussy pulsed with carnal bliss, she resumed lifting and dropping herself. Out of breath, she stepped back, almost losing balance, she held her sandbag arms like a trapeze. Ava wanted to know her current weight again, waddling yet again to the bedroom.

With each trip in and out, the pale skinned girl took longer to reach her destination with each additional pound. On the way there, she noticed her plus size clothing hanging. She picked up the smaller set of shirt and bra, placing it on the nightstand. Squeezing in the bathroom and stepping on the scale, Ava was forced to step off, unable to read the number. Kneeling down was a balancing act for the incredibly fat woman, as her legs became increasingly difficult to maneuver. Picking up the scale, she struggled to rise to her feet, eventually using the help of the sink as leverage.

“324.5” she read, and it definitely showed, weighed and felt. Placing the scale on the sink countertop, Ava gazed at her softened face with a thick double chin when looking down. Leaning forward she poked and stretched her cheeks and neck. “I’m surprised that my face doesn’t really show fat as much as others...” the blue eyed blonde thought. Looking up, she extended her arm in the air, almost able to touch the tall ceiling. “I’m getting pretty tall…” she commented, estimating herself to be nearing six feet in height. “Maybe more than Marcy…” In the moment, she rotated her arm left and right, watching her upper arm fat swing like a pendulum. Ava’s belly pressed against the sink, the cool surface forced her to step back in response. The whole bathroom felt cramped for the large woman, taking more space by the minute. It would be the last time she stepped foot in this room, picking up the scale with her.. Ava relocated to the bedroom, dropping the scale by the mirror. She kicked the scale with her tree trunk legs with dimpled knees, laced with gelatinous fat. She checked for an update on her weight, using her feet to feel for the history button on the scale.

Ava stepped aside to see her weight when she lost her balance and collapsed on the bed. She giggled, entertained by the folly. The woman bounced herself up and down, her fat clapping and clopping audibly until exhaustion. After a couple of minutes of rest she rolled onto her rear with effort. Rising up, the pressure of the weight became uncomfortable. She spread her legs out far and wide, letting the belly rest on the bed. Feeling the underbelly’s skin touch the soft linen thrilled Ava, graduating to a new level of extreme obesity. Leaning back, her large arms supporting her rotund body, gazing proudly at her still growing frame.

The multi-foot wide woman simply took up over half of the king sized bed, the combination of her increasing height and weight made it feel small in comparison. Looking at herself, Ava was astounded by just how large she had become in the matter of a single hour. Her breasts were the size of cantaloupes, with cup-coaster sized areolas. Both of the girls rested on her double layered belly, the first layer much smaller in diameter than the last and an enormous fold separating her hips from the belly. Tilting her body and raising an arm, she observed a multitude of smaller rolls around the center mass, using her free hand to feel the hidden skin. Now flattened against the bed, the woman’s thighs appeared to be oil drum sized - she could definitely fit her old torso with each limb.

Every new discovery of her embiggening self, her sex drive renewed and a urge to satisfy it. Ava looked around for her vibrator. It rested on the nightstand where the gigantic blonde, painstakingly shuffled her mass across to grab it. She turned it on, the electronics' vibration set to maximum. Sliding her right arm around her main stomach layer, she rubbed in her navel imagining it was a real penis. The supersized lady pressed the toy in where it disappeared in the belly button layer, moaning in ecstasy. With her free hand she dug underneath her heavy belly, reaching the goal - the clitoris.

“Oh...uhh...oh…” she tickled her fupa and vulva with her fingers whilst tickling her gut. “You’re-hef-so obese, Ava! How-huff-how did you manage to-gasp-get this big!?” she yelled loudly, extracting the vibrator and moving it down to her pussy. With each passing second, she could feel the belly hanging and pushing lower, making it harder to masturbate. “Because...” Ava cried, “...I want-huf-be a-huff-a fat ass!” spreading her legs as much as possible to make room for her arms and belly. “Huff...that’s right, Ava, you’re gonna get fatter…” she envisioned a musclebound man penetrating her, whist stuffing food. Sex-fueled lady almost climaxed, collapsing on her back with the vibrator in her. “Oh! OH! Fuck!” she clapped her thighs together, jostling the toy around. “AH!” Ava yelped, and came once more. Her vision and mind blurred, overwhelmed from stimulation.

iam18iswear

Chapter SIx - The World Holding Her Down

---
Ava’s eyes opened to the ceiling above, as a few minutes passed by since her second climax. exhausted Looking around, her pink and white flesh covered the bottom of her sight. Ava felt the vibrator still grazing the insides of her crotch, feeling the urge to take it out. “Huff-c-can't get up…” she attempted to rise up, but failed each time. Swaying left and right her bountiful, bouncing fat gave her enough momentum to be on her side, pushing herself on her feet with tremendous effort. Now standing, her belly and breasts swung with her before settling on her thighs.

The woman experienced deja vu from a day ago, remembering the difficulties her body faced at the time. With that experience, she was more confident - though careful - unsure if her weight was still increasing. Stepping on the scale then pressing the history button, Ava shifted her weight sideways off the scale to see the number. “Oh my god… four hundred and ninety pounds?” she exclaimed. With this new discovery she smiled like a little girl. Ava slapped her belly, creating large ripples like dropping a stone in a pond. She heaved her belly up, revealing her swollen fupa and soaked vagina. Despite having two orgasms recently, her pussy craved more pleasure. The mirror only served to increase her sexual needs and desires.

The immense woman leaned forward, digging underneath her lap consuming pannus to retrieve the silver bullet. While down there her apron belly made it difficult to wipe off the excess juice from her crotch. Afterwards, the obese blonde stepped back on the scale to find out whether the cookies were finished. After performing the same action before, “496.4 pounds!? I’m still getting fatter!?” she spoke in disbelief. Ava wasn’t too bothered by the discovery, but a tiny thought appeared, “...but what if it doesn’t stop?” The fridge sized lady immediately dismissed the theory, assuring herself that not that many droplets of ‘Sweet’ were used.

Ava looked to the bed, tempted to sit down once more, quickly discovering that she had made a mess on the fitted sheet. “Damn it! Not again!” she exclaimed, then remembered that she had fun on the couch too. ”Shit!” The oversized woman tirelessly pulled the linen off the mattress, and rested it on her double layered belly. Mimicking what had happened in the morning, she began the arduous trek to the washer and dryer. Ava felt frustrated as she should’ve placed the disposable bed pads beforehand. Her incredibly obese self now has to deal with the repercussions of moving her almost quarter ton body around.

With each step Ava felt heavier and heavier. She knew her weight wasn’t increasing that rapidly, but it was her body tiring out from carrying it all. Her blubber bounced in every direction, her movements became more and more laborious. Reaching the washer and dryer, Ava opened the first, revealing the bedsheets that were washed prior. The 500 plus pound lady cursed in her own breath, hard pressing her fatty stomach and breasts against the freezing metal to pick up the sheet. The mere difficulty entertained her despite the major inconvenience. Ava then threw the fitted piece in to be washed. Fortunately, the dryer seated above the washer, allowing her to just simply throw it in.

After that task Ava slowly waddled to the kitchen, grabbing a towel and wetting it in the sink. Her respirations increased while shuffling to the living room couch. “Heh… I really did a-huf-number on it,” she lewdly cooed, bending over to wipe the leather surface. Her immense, bulging rear gravitated to the couch after finishing. She heaved a sigh of relief, finally giving the tired legs and lungs a break. Spreading her thighs far and wide and reclining back, the insanely overweight woman took up most of the couch, breathing deeping to recuperate her lost stamina.

“Ah, sitting down has never felt so good,” she giggled, airing out the pockets of sweat her folds and armpits. Ava subconsciously slid her hand underneath her expansive layered belly, feeling the warmth and comfort it provided, like a chicken resting on an egg. Her melon sized tits provided a similar feeling as well. Sitting, her expansive hips and stomach kept her gelatinous bingo wing arms at a 45 degree angle. Resting her arms on the side of her belly, Ava played with the jiggly mass that was centimeters away from enveloping her knees. After a couple of minutes of observing her blob-like form, the twenty-three-year-old had forgotten her clothes she had bought, she wanted to see if they could fit.

Ava began rocking herself forward to sit up, but after the third rock, her massive legs finally straightened out to a standing position. “Whew, is it me or is it getting harder to get off of this comfy couch…” she thought, shifting her lower limbs forward. Ava’s waddle had widened significantly. The circumference of her legs, combined with the weight of her belly and ass made moving even more difficult and tiresome.
The hyper obese girl now required the assistance of her enormous shoulders and two litre sized upper arms to give her momentum to reach her destination. Arriving at the bedroom door, presented a new set of problems. Her colossal hips seemingly stopped her movement against the bedroom door frame. “Shoot…come on!” she huffed and heaved, pushing herself through and continuing to the nightstand. Ava grabbed the smaller white top and lifted her heavy arms up through the shirt, and it pulled down.

“Crap….” the ballooned blonde cursed. The top made it past her breasts, stretching to the first layer of her double belly. The thin fabric was pushed to its limits on the shoulders and upper arms. “Crap! Gotta take this off!” flinging her fatty hands to the bottom of the shirt, and pulling upwards. “I-I can’t get it off!” she leaned forward in hopes of getting enough leverage, her gut prevented moving past a 35 degree angle. Ava widened her stance, attempting one more. The woman could feel the hundreds of pounds of fat dangling, while wobbling the shirt off. Lungs on fire, she leaned back and gave up. “Huff… fine… I...huff… give up,” Ava voiced in defeat, pulling the tightening shirt down to cover as much as possible. “I’ll… try… huuf, when I’m better…” The immense lady somehow found enjoyment out of the whole experience, “Wow… I’m too big for the fatasses who shop for the biggest size,” Ava erotically thought, her crotch pulsing as well.

“Time-huf-to know my weight…” she gasped with a reddened face. With every movement, the brand new top strained and stretched. She planted herself on the scale where it detested. The blonde knew what it meant, “I’m… I’m too heavy…” Ava exhaled, grasping her stomach with both hands. “The scale goes up to 500 pounds….so…” she looked in the mirror, her frame expanded past the rims. “I’m probably like, 600 or more by now…” beaming a nefarious grin, and making eye contact with her now fat face. The embiggening lady pinched and rubbed her thick double chin, the tender meat providing a ticklish sensation. Her cheeks were puffy, the weight finally found a home in her head. Transitioning to her arms, fat hung like gallon sized bags with pool noodle-like round forearms overlapping her wrists. Her expansive mammaries spread far and wide due to the immense weight, rested on her belly as a natural bra. The enormous gut extended almost to her knees whilst standing. Because of that, her arms parted away, giving her hips, belly and butt as much room as possible. Ava hobbled to see her rear. Even standing sideways, the mirror couldn’t contain her bulk. Her yoga ball-like butt cheeks bounced and quivered with every slight motion.

"This… is it.” Ava grinned with pride. “How it feels to be in Nancy’s body… but much sexier and not disgusting!” shifting her hips side to side, while her whole frame josled with her. The young lady’ pussy pulsed with pleasure. “Uh...” she moaned and dove her hand through her underbelly. Her fingers barely penetrated, enough to please and send shockwaves of carnal pleasure.

But before Ava could get started for the third time, she painstakingly lumbered over to grab the disposable bed pads in the room. Tearing the package apart, she pulled a pad out and threw it on the bed. Upon landing, the pad folded halfway mistakenly, “Come on!” Ava complained and carefully shifted her oil drum around the bed to the opposite side. The fading mobility forced her to a sweat as even the simple task of walking around the bed proved to be a challenge. Conquering the challenge, the blonde twisted her enormous form sideways and attempted to grasp the pad without falling on the bed. But being taller and wide forced her down.

“Wah!” she cried, falling directly on her boobs and gut. Determined, she stretched the pad out so she can enjoy her well over 600 pound form. Successful, the overly fat blonde relaxed, recovering from complete exhaustion. “Huf...Heh, there, now…” The impossibly corpulent woman attempted to push herself up, wobbling her legs out of the bed, using them to help her stand. “You...can… do it Ava!” she groaned, her fatty arms jiggling due to the stress of pushing her enormous bulk. Using the bed as a literal spring, she barely pushed off and stood up. “Wow…” Ava wiped the beads of sweat from her brow. It was at this time she realized the eventual fate of her body. The cookies’ effects showed no signs of stopping.

“I’m going to be immobile…”

atcAlan

I Love Sweet Pears
Wow, this story is incredible. I love how you use ever increasing ways to describe her. BTW, I Love My 600 Pound Life for the Before aspect. It is probably bad to say that I would be the type of partner that would not support the weight Loss.
Can't wait to see where this goes, I am thinking the bartender will play a role.

iam18iswear

Wow, this story is incredible. I love how you use ever increasing ways to describe her. BTW, I Love My 600 Pound Life for the Before aspect. It is probably bad to say that I would be the type of partner that would not support the weight Loss.
Can't wait to see where this goes, I am thinking the bartender will play a role.
I'm thrilled you love the story! Things will get interesting in the next few chapters so stay tuned!

Latest posts