BBW Art from Great Artist

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheAmericanDream

I've done quite abit of bbw related art, also called weight gain since a fair amount of it is fan art of normally thin characters but also my own bbw character art and illustrations.

hope that wasnt to huge a post. lol. you like? :eat2: :smitten:

Zoom

Rogue
I'd agree with your surmisations of greatness, if only you had not declared it in the thread title. Nevertheless, I wish you success on DA and anywhere else you put your artflab.

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
I've seen your stuff on Deviantart and it rocks. I should add some of that to my favs.

TheAmericanDream

I'd agree with your surmisations of greatness, if only you had not declared it in the thread title. Nevertheless, I wish you success on DA and anywhere else you put your artflab.

lol. thankyou, i am normally a bit more humble than that, but I feel an artist should be confident in his work lest no one else will even bother looking at it. artflab? what does that mean, i have a few creative guesses..

The Obstreperous Ms. J

Omniscient Minority
Great stuff! I love it!!!

All for empowered, sexy BBW's and SSBBW's taking on the world on their own terms!

Bring on the cake!
-j

TheAmericanDream

thanks. i am certainly about that too. as they rock. ^_^:wubu:

theamericandream.deviantart.com is my site.

have a happy easter ( early i suppose) this was done with pen and copic markers.

Pingou

Didn't see you posting there too !

All I can say : truely wonderful pics !

alienlanes

no longer slackin'
Wow! I approve of the "great" tag :D.

I think I'm in love with the flan girl :wubu:. Four-armed blonde-with-glasses *drool*... that's my American dream. Or intergalactic dream. Or whatever.

I've added you over at dA.

marlowegarp

I wanna meet that dad
Cool. Kind of reminds me of Sam Kieth and/or Terry Moore. They did The Maxx and Strangers In Paradise respectively.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
Sorry to have to butt in on this exhibit but there is a small problem.

The V-bulletin system underlying our forums only allows 10 images per post - you were using 11. This meant one of your Guardians images wasn't displaying and a related one wasn't in sequence.

Hopefully the below corrects the problem - otherwise a great display of a true gift!

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Great stuff, I love it! I especially love your colouring style, it's incredibly expressive.

Brenda

Group builder