• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Artwork and Artist

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b01

So lately, I've been really searching for some great drawings, sketches, comic-style artwork, but there's a catch. I want to see art with plus-sized characters of a non-sexual nature, something I can put on my desktop at work. Something to help increase my smile :).

It's kind of sad that every time I search the net, I always come up short, as most if it is of a sexual nature, and not work-safe. So I can't always share it openly.

Now I do draw myself (about once every 10 years, and still slow as ever). But I'd like to see others works of this nature. I'm working on a piece now, that I will share when I'm done. Just don't hold your breath, or you might pass out before I'm done.

I'm know of deviant-art, and furaffinity, but a lot of the artist I like on those sites mostly draw x-rated stuff. But I'm hoping my fellow Dims know of some places I've yet to explore.

Or maybe we want to start a Dims aritst thing?

Latest posts

Back