• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW as egg donor?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHotAva

I had a friend who donated her eggs to a family, and it was a smooth and profitable experience for her- not to mention her egg produced a healthy baby for an infertile couple! So I looked into the whole procedure, only to find out that there are very strict limits having to do with your health. This is understandable, but I feel like it should be considered on a case-by-case basis. I am 19 years old, smart, creative, and in very good health aside from my weight (which causes me no complications, and is not genetic). I always thought couples WAY outnumbered donors, and that lots of couples would be happy to have a larger donor, even a surrogate maybe. I havent gone to a doctor or agency yet, but from what I've seen at the websites of a lot of agencies, there are no fat donors. Does anyone have any experience with this, or information that could help?

Latest posts

Back