• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW/BHM tattoos - who has one?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Educator

I'm curious, if any FFAs here have a fat man tattooed to their body?

Women, far more often have tattoos of women than tattoos of men. Some of the reasons include: women being seen as sexier, tradition, a tattoo of a man would seem weird or the wearer may be lesbian. There are of course a number of other reasons and whether the wearer is straight or gay they very rarely have a tattoo of man.

I wouldn't say it makes a difference sexually, but relationship-wise, I certainly find bravery very appealing in a woman. If a woman had not just the tattoo a man tattooed, but a fat man, I would think that's pretty damn cool ;)

So, just as an interesting topic do any of you have BHM tattoos? Males are welcome to add their opinion to this thread, as well. :)

Latest posts

Back