BBW millionaire on Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JennaVonDell

Jenna VonDell
OMG, that chick is embarrassing.

Could she have acted anymore desperate? She makes Bbw's look desperate & stupid. She's buying his "attention" not affection.. cause all he was thinking about was what she will me buying him later...[mazaratti.]

And whoever said it before was right, she surely didn't spend any of her millions on makeup & hair. Damn she needs to hire me as her personal stylist. She wouldn't go out looking like that anymore!

Well, that proves you can't buy class.

blueeyedevie

For some reason I like that show a lot, and I was like oh awesome a fat girl, finally we have someone who's going to show that , us fat girls can have it all. WELL I WAS WRONG... That women fat or other wise made women look bad. I could not stop yelling at the TV. I was watching the show with a thin friend, and the friend was like aww pore lady... I was like pore my butt, she is just stupid. Now thinking about it I do feel sorry for her, she will never be happy, and now she has to live with being a idiot on TV.

TraciJo67

OMG, that chick is embarrassing.

Could she have acted anymore desperate? She makes Bbw's look desperate & stupid. She's buying his "attention" not affection.. cause all he was thinking about was what she will me buying him later...[mazaratti.]

And whoever said it before was right, she surely didn't spend any of her millions on makeup & hair. Damn she needs to hire me as her personal stylist. She wouldn't go out looking like that anymore!

Well, that proves you can't buy class.

For some reason I like that show a lot, and I was like oh awesome a fat girl, finally we have someone who's going to show that , us fat girls can have it all. WELL I WAS WRONG... That women fat or other wise made women look bad. I could not stop yelling at the TV. I was watching the show with a thin friend, and the friend was like aww pore lady... I was like pore my butt, she is just stupid. Now thinking about it I do feel sorry for her, she will never be happy, and now she has to live with being a idiot on TV.

She doesn't make me look bad.

She doesn't speak for anyone but herself.

And speak she does, loudly, in screechy tones of vapid.

BBW4Chattery

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

That's kind of depressing.

Any time I hear a guy sayin a fat girl isn't attractive, it ouches a little bit.

I know I shouldn't care but I do and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I mean, her personality isn't attractive but I think he'd ruled her out before she even opened her mouth and I find that to be disappointing.

TraciJo67

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.

That's kind of depressing.

Any time I hear a guy sayin a fat girl isn't attractive, it ouches a little bit.

I know I shouldn't care but I do and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I mean, her personality isn't attractive but I think he'd ruled her out before she even opened her mouth and I find that to be disappointing.

He's entitled to be attracted to whoever he's going to be attracted to, just as you are.

That he didn't find her attractive wasn't the hallmark that showcases what an asshole he is. That he didn't find her attractive and yet still managed to pimp himself out for a ride ... or better yet, ask her for a handjob under the table without even mustering the courtesy of swallowing his food first (ok, that made me laugh, too) ... makes him a ginormous festering wound on the hindquarters of humanity. IMO. IMHO :D

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
i could not find any discussion on the topic of this past week's episode of Millionaire Matchmaker, so here is my take and i am interested to hear yours.

millionaire robin kassner, size 24 and fellow fattie (otherwise referred to as "curvy"), appeared on the show... her on air behavior was nothing less than ridiculous and was an ultimate insult to fat women everywhere...

if you have not seen the episode, i highly recommend that you watch it... below i have taken the liberty to attach a link to a 3 minute clip from her date with the "super hot plumber luke"...

i look forward to your responses!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-millionaire-matchmaker/season-4/videos/robins-date

Haven't watched it, (uses too much bandwidth) but a swift google leads me to ask - is this the same person?
http://www.kare11.com/news/national/national_article.aspx?storyid=517608&catid=18
If so, is she a millionaire cos she won her lawsuit?

Or, is it her earnings as a beauty and fashion editor?
http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2007-12-11/jhee-rentadesignerbag.html

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
I think she was high in that clip. Dead serious.

Neither one of them was terribly bright, but man...

Also, CP, if she is a millionaire, she should break you off at least 25K to do her hair and makeup for any televised events. She looked a hot mess.

Lastly, I wanna know how she got her $$$. She seems too damn stupid to have gotten it herself. But who knows, maybe she's only an idiot on televised dates...
I was just thinking last week that some of those robber-baron bankers:cool: at Goldman-Sachs have got to have some wild&crazy BBW daughters loose:shocked: on the Club Scene. And she loves *ssh*les!!!!!:wubu::wubu::wubu:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Haven't watched it, (uses too much bandwidth) but a swift google leads me to ask - is this the same person?
http://www.kare11.com/news/national/national_article.aspx?storyid=517608&catid=18
If so, is she a millionaire cos she won her lawsuit?

Or, is it her earnings as a beauty and fashion editor?
http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2007-12-11/jhee-rentadesignerbag.html

I'm pretty sure that's her, and I'm pretty sure she won her lawsuit.
Also, she has her own PR firm, with a rambling website.

http://hautpr.com/

Haute is misspelled in the URL, for what reason, I don't know.
She has a celebrity endorsement from Heidi Montag.
But evidently, she is successful at what she does.

BigCutieDemi

Watching the episode I was so embarrased for her. #1 for being incredibly stupid and visibly desperate and #2 for giving a horrible perception of a BBW woman.
After thinking about this for a while, I somewhat hold Patty responsible for the situation with Luke. She hired Patty to set her up with a man using a screening process to let the men know a little bit about her. It was terrible of Patty to do that to her, knowing he wasn't into BBW's or an FA. I would assume that any man I would meet at a mixer would be interested in me, whether it be that I had blonde/brown hair, that I lived in a certain state, that I was a BBW, or that I had children/no children. That's like a friend setting me up on a date with a man that lives in California knowing both of us don't want a long distance relationship.
When she saw a really good looking guy that she thought was attracted to her she jumped on it. lAlthough, she did the superficial thing and went for the hotter guy, instead of Anthony (retired NYPD) that would have treated her like a queen. But, she told Patty in the initial interview that she was interested in a man that looked like Matthew McConaghey (sp?).
The fact that she stunk of desperation, however, wasn't Patty's fault. Or the fact that she was willing to buy any type of affection from him. I think she is a disgrace to bbw women, and I'm glad that he burned her in the end. I still feel bad thinking of the look on poor Anthony's face when she chose Luke :(

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
and i can find one of those WHERE pray tell?? lol

Take your pick... Powerlifters, Weightlifters, Pro Wrestlers ( think John Cena, Ivan Putski and Stan Hansen) , Football Players to name a few

Shosh

Susannah
I thought people would be tired of these type of "reality" shows, which are in fact fake and staged.

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
Just watched all the vids on the Jezebel site. So Robin is a ditz - a miserable ditz who doesn't seem to know she is one. But what that matchmaker woman said - fuck her seriously!!! I agree absolutely that looking for love based on what people look like is juvenile and just plain stupid but to have the nerve say that Robin needs to look for a 5 instead of aiming for a 10!!!! What the everliving fuck??? Seriously??? That sad, silly woman has the right to want friggin Matthew whats-his-face and aim to get and marry him too fuck miss match-maker's 5 nonsense. Arrrrgh!!! Just made my blood boil!!!

TheIceManVer2.0

I am a weightlifter, but not a bodybuilder. I look for maximum functional strength, not beach muscles. This has no bearing on whether you are an FA, Asshole, or an asshole who happens to be a BBW or FA. haha. However, the ridicule fat women are subjected to by the fitness community is appalling. Its like, jeez, these are people too, dammit. I think the ridicule is primarily in the bodybuilding circles, not powerlifting/strongman. A lot of guys I train with have wives of many different sizes, and no one gives a shit. Either way, that lady is real lame, BBW or not, and that guy is just as bad.

olwen

Disco Bear
Just watched all the vids on the Jezebel site. So Robin is a ditz - a miserable ditz who doesn't seem to know she is one. But what that matchmaker woman said - fuck her seriously!!! I agree absolutely that looking for love based on what people look like is juvenile and just plain stupid but to have the nerve say that Robin needs to look for a 5 instead of aiming for a 10!!!! What the everliving fuck??? Seriously??? That sad, silly woman has the right to want friggin Matthew whats-his-face and aim to get and marry him too fuck miss match-maker's 5 nonsense. Arrrrgh!!! Just made my blood boil!!!

Watching the episode I was so embarrased for her. #1 for being incredibly stupid and visibly desperate and #2 for giving a horrible perception of a BBW woman.
After thinking about this for a while, I somewhat hold Patty responsible for the situation with Luke. She hired Patty to set her up with a man using a screening process to let the men know a little bit about her. It was terrible of Patty to do that to her, knowing he wasn't into BBW's or an FA. I would assume that any man I would meet at a mixer would be interested in me, whether it be that I had blonde/brown hair, that I lived in a certain state, that I was a BBW, or that I had children/no children. That's like a friend setting me up on a date with a man that lives in California knowing both of us don't want a long distance relationship.
When she saw a really good looking guy that she thought was attracted to her she jumped on it. lAlthough, she did the superficial thing and went for the hotter guy, instead of Anthony (retired NYPD) that would have treated her like a queen. But, she told Patty in the initial interview that she was interested in a man that looked like Matthew McConaghey (sp?).
The fact that she stunk of desperation, however, wasn't Patty's fault. Or the fact that she was willing to buy any type of affection from him. I think she is a disgrace to bbw women, and I'm glad that he burned her in the end. I still feel bad thinking of the look on poor Anthony's face when she chose Luke :(

I agree that Patti is responsible for setting up Robin with that jerk. He said he wasn't into bbws during the interview. He also said he was an actor then switched and said he was a plumber then waffled a little bit about it, so he basically is unemployed, and Patti should have rejected him for the mixer. It made sense for Robin to think he would be into her. And yeah, she was a ditz who looked like a clown in that makeup, but Patti could have taken her to a makeup artist, gotten her some new clothes, given her a session with a shrink or a body language expert and fixed her up like she does for her male clients. Instead Patti called her a plumpty dumpty or something like that, told the camera she was too shallow and unattractive to go after a 10 and that since she doesn't take care of herself she should find someone more equal and settle for a five. That's such bullshit. She's had some not quite tens as male clients before, and never told them to settle for a five. Patti hates to have women as clients, but it seems she hates fat women even more. What would she do if she had a millionaire FA who said he wanted to settle down with a bbw? Would she freak out and tell him he could do better? But when she was doing the interviews for the men for the mixer she expressed surprise that so many guys in NYC said they preferred a woman with curves. They all said they didn't care that Robin was a size 24 except for the actor/plumber and she put him in there anyway.

I love her show, but this attitude she has about fat women is making me dislike her and her show a little less. Her dating advice is usually good too. I'm just so disappointed.

As a fellow fattie, I feel bad for Robin, but as a person she's a hot mess and I have no sympathy for that. I hope she gets her personal life together.