• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Beautiful ssbbw sighting in New York.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJB1974

Today while visiting a friend I saw the most beautiful goddess.Two of my friends and I decided to take a walk to the near by store when one of them forget his wallet.So my friend and I decided to wait in front of this building when out came this brown skin luscious goddess.She was wearing a red tank top that showed part of her fluffy looking belly which cried for attention like her massive boobs.Her arms were huge and soft looking as well.She had on some blue capri's and by the time she made it down the steps I got a chance to see her lovely shelf.I was so amazed of how she looked I just stood there with a silly look on my face.I was tempted to speak but just couldn't. Finally my friend comes and my friend who was standing there mentioned to him how I just saw my dream girl. They know I like them BIG.When we enter the store who do I see but the goddess leaning over into the freezer.I decided to walk over and say hello.I must have startled her as she leaned up real quick and rushed for the counter and out the door.Not sure if I really scared her or she was just embarrassed by all she was buying.Maybe she didn't want me to think anything.I heard one of the clerks say bye nita or rita not to sure which one.I thought about asking the clerk about her but choose not to I didn't want him to think anything strange.Just can't get her out my head hoping to run into her again as she is my dream girl.Wouldn't mind sharing a few meals with her too.I'm not sure if I should approach her if I see her again as she might be shy.Do you think I should if I do or should I take her abrupt departure as a sign she's not interested?

Latest posts

Back