• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Being thankful around the holidays

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MWBBWFanMan

First off, I would like to say happy holidays to all of you:) Having a little bit of time off and doing all of the "holiday" stuff really takes a lot out of a person...All the driving, shopping, letter writing, card sending, and spending really add up to a bunch of stress sometimes. THis morning I woke up early and just sorta vegged out and took some time to reflect on this past year and years past around the holidays and life in gereral. I was thinking about how life changes over the years. As a kid I was always looking forward to Christmas and presents and all of the Santa Clause stuff. As I went through my teens and early 20's till about 25 I really wasn't a huge fan of getting together with family and doing all the Christmas stuff. Now that I am 37 I really love the Holidays again. It's so fun to go visit friends and see their kids and see reletives...OMG...Yesterday I probably drove 100 miles just driving around dropping off cookies and cards to friends and family in town. The joy of the holidays has stuck in my head really well this season.

I am so thankful for everything I have in life. I have my health, a job that I love, family, and many friends that I enjoy, and I have this community. Ya'll are the best! It has been just great meeting so many of the folks that participate in these forumn's in chat or on here. :wubu: Perhaps I'm just feeling a bit mushy this morning, but thanks to all of you for just being yourselves:)

Enjoy the holidays everyone. Take a little time to think about what makes you happiest in life. It's sorta fun to think about it a bit:wubu:

Latest posts

Back