• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bella - by Justamin (SSBBW, Romance, Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
SSBBW, Romance, Sex – an FA develops a relationship with a SSBBW

Bella
by Justamin
(reposted by permission from Fantasy Feeder)

Chapter 1 – Getting acquainted

It was his first day at his new job. His new building was situated right in the city centre, surrounded by busy streets and other enormous office blocks dwarfing the skyline. He was the newest member in a team of ten, the other nine of which had been working together consistently for at least a year. It was hard being the new guy, especially when you were the only new guy and everyone else had formed fairly solid relationships with one another.

Dan's previous job had been in a small, local news shop, where most of his customers were regular faces, people he knew fairly well, that lived in the same area as himself. It was quite a daunting step to take, to suddenly be thrust into a teeming city centre, knowing no one.

His new job was reasonably well paid, to say he had fairly standard qualifications. It was some sort of administration work, involving proof reading and data entry for the most. Not particularly interesting, but it was a means to an end.

The morning had gone fairly smoothly. Dan had settled in pretty well, said friendly hellos to the rest of his team and just gotten on with his work. They had even invited him out to join them for lunch, but he was still on too uncertain grounds to accept the offer, and had graciously declined.

So now he was stood outside of the heavy double doors, pondering where he should go for lunch. There seemed almost too much choice, and Dan had fairly little idea what shops sold what. In the end he decided on McDonalds, because he had been there once before and had an idea of the type of cuisine offered.

He entered the large restaurant, and was bombarded by the sound of screaming children. To his left, right in the entrance, a children’s party was under way. Small plastic toys laid broken and stepped on. On the floor, chips were scattered haphazardly around the play area, and children were running riot, much to the obvious dismay of two McDonalds employees and a man and a woman, who were assumingly the birthday child's parents. Dan peeled his eyes from the fairly amusing spectacle, and turned his attention to the menu board.

It didn't take particularly long for him to decide on a Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal, and he moved into the queue.

"Next please!" he heard, and an employee gestured for Dan to walk to an empty register line to place his order. Dan could have been forgiven for not seeing the vacancy himself as his vision would have been obscured by a large, supporting pillar. Dan approached the register and his tongue tied itself in a knot. Suddenly, all ideas of what he wanted fell out of his head. If he had been in a cartoon, Dan was pretty sure his jaw would have slammed onto the floor, and his elongated tongue would have lolled out of his mouth.

She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She was probably a couple of inches shorter than himself, but more than made up for it with the rest of what she had to offer. She had light blonde hair, that fell lightly to the bottom of her jaw, parted in the middle, framing her exquisite face. Blue eyes, lightly outlined with black eye liner, and a subtle light blue eye shadow. Her face was pale white, and looked perfectly smooth. She had cute, plump, red lips, gleaming softly with lip gloss.

Even in her McDonalds uniform, that was supposed to be loose, she filled it out amazingly, so that Dan could make out her every curve. Her arm fat bulged under the short sleeves, the smooth white skin of her forearms looked so soft. Her plump hands had no rings on, Dan noticed quickly, but she did have a pretty silver bracelet around her chubby wrist.

Her t-shirt hardly seemed big enough to cover her gigantic stomach, and seemed to be in significant danger of pulling up above her hips. Her huge breasts must have been crammed into a bra, and were squashed under the tightness of the t-shirt, resting heavily against the top of her broad, fat belly. Dan couldn't see any lower, but he could tell her hips were wider than two of him.

"Yes? Can I take your order please?" she looked at Dan, annoyed at his hesitation.

"I...I.... erm," Dan started stammering, he couldn't think quick enough, he was still enraptured by the sight of this gorgeous woman.

"Are you OK, sir?" She asked. Dan saw that her question was more a routine question, there was no worry in her eyes at all. He couldn't blame her, this sort of thing must happen all the time around a woman so attractive, he thought.

"Erm... yes, sorry. Hi, I'm Dan." He said, and stuck out a hand for her to shake.

She looked at him weirdly, but instead of being annoyed, she decided to accept the proferred hand in her own, warm plump one.

"I'm Bella," she said, and tapped the name badge pinned above her left breast.

"So... can I take your order please, sir?" she asked.

"Oh... I... Yes. I would like a Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal please." Dan replied.

"And what drink would you like with that?" she asked as she input the order into the till.

"Erm... Lemonade I think, no ice though please." Dan replied.

"Would you like anything else?"

"No, that's all thank you." Dan said, smiling at her. She returned the smile, and again Dan was fairly sure she was just being polite.

"OK, that will be £4.59 then." She said, and took the £5 note Dan offered, and gave him his change.

Dan watched as Bella pulled a tray out, and placed it on the desk in front of him. She then proceeded to turn around, and started filling up his drink.

She now had her back to Dan, and for the first time he could see below her expansive waistline. Her shirt ended just where her pants started. He could see the outline of a thong pressed into the tight black fabric of her uniform trousers. Her ass was gigantic, and Dan was now convinced she was twice as wide as he was. Her thighs pushed against the fabric, and touched all the way down to her knees.

She returned with the drink, and then walked over to retrieve a burger and some chips for him. Her fat wobbled, as her enormous thighs brushed heavily against each other. Her backside jiggled with every step, dimples of fat stretching the pants over and over again.

All too soon Bella had returned with his meal, and stood waiting for him to pick up his food and find a seat. Dan just could not help staring into her face.

"Here is your food," she said, pushing the tray towards him to make it more obvious.

"Ah... uh, thanks Bella," he said, smiling at her.

She seemed a little confused by his strange manner but didn't dwell overmuch upon it; as soon as Dan had picked up his tray she shouted "Next!"

Dan found a seat where he could see her. Whilst he ate he watched her serving customers, the soft flesh of her face crinkling and wobbling as she spoke, her soft arm fat bulging as she moved her arms. Dan could hardly eat, he was too in awe of this woman. He had sat there for a long time, and suddenly realized his lunch break was all but over. He rushed to the bin, throwing away the rest of his food, and ran back to his building.

For the entire afternoon, he could do nothing but think about Bella. Her beauty, her size, and her perfect voice. He could not but help picture her naked, which was unfortunate as every time he did he had to unsuccessfully fight down an erection. Fortunately he was sat at a desk, so it wasn't noticed by anyone else.

In that three hour period, Dan came to a conclusion. He was going to have to act soon, to make sure no one else snapped her up before he had had a chance. His new job was on flexi time, so at a half past four in the afternoon, he signed out of his computer, and walked into the town proper.

He walked around for a bit, to familiarize himself with the shops, but eventually found what he had been looking for. He walked into a jewelry shop, and looked around for fifteen minutes. In the end he found what he had been looking for. It was perfect. A small charm, for her bracelet, made of platinum, in the shape of an elegant swan, with diamonds for eyes. It set him back £300, but he rarely spent money and had been saving ever since he could remember.

Dan returned to the McDonalds, but instead of going inside, he sat outside on a bench and waited. He knew she was still there, because he had caught a glimpse of her through a window, but from the bench he could not make her out. He was unsure what time her shift would end, but he hoped it would be a 9-5 standard shift. As 5 O' clock rolled by he was disappointed, but determined not to give up. The clock reached quarter to six, so Dan decided to hang on until the hour. Again the hour rolled by, and she didn't emerge.

It was approaching half past, when Dan became aware that someone else had sat beside him on the metal bench. He had been so intent on his vigil of the main door, that he had blocked out everything else.

She was sitting next to him! She was rummaging through her handbag, concentrating on finding her mobile. She was wearing a large, light brown coat, that came down to mid-thigh, but did nothing to hide her size, and hugged her stomach and hips so tightly Dan was surprised the buttons stayed attached.

Suddenly Dan became nervous. His palms got sweaty and once again he lost the ability to speak.

"Uflgh..." Was the noise that Dan made when he finally managed to squeeze out a sound.

Bella's head snapped around at the sound, and met his eyes. She looked slightly alarmed at first, but it quickly faded.

"H...Hi." Dan managed to say. "I do... don't know if you remember, b... but you served me earlier to... today."

She looked at him closer, and recognition crossed her face.

"Ohh, yes, I remember. Dan isn't it?" she replied.

"Yes, that's right." Dan was relieved she could remember his name.

"And you're Bella." It wasn't a question.

She smiled warmly, "Yes."

With that she returned her attention to her handbag.

"Erm..." Dan started, but stopped when her gaze swung back round to him.

She waited patiently for Dan to continue, but he couldn't find the words. "Are you sure you're OK?" she asked.

Thankfully he found his words again, and he found a lot of them all at once.

"Yes, sorry, I just think you're amazingly beautiful, and I would really love to get to know you. I've bought you a charm for your charm bracelet, I know I don't know you very well, but I would really love if we could be friends or just talk once in a while, or anything!" Dan could hardly believe what he had blurted out, his cheeks grew red with embarrassment.

Bella seemed stunned by the admission, and was slightly uncomfortable, she didn't really know what to say.

"I'm sorry," Dan said, holding his hands up, and calming himself down managed to speak at a more languid pace. "Look, I am really attracted to you. But I've never really met a girl as beautiful as you. I know I don't know you yet, but as I said, I'd love to get to know you, and I just thought that I would really like to treat you if I could, so I bought you this charm."

Dan produced the small black box from his pocket, and held it out to her.

Bella hesitated, wondering if this was some kind of sick joke. But eventually, somewhat emboldened by the sincerity she saw in Dan's expression she reached out and lightly lifted the box from his outstretched palm. She pried open the lid carefully, and gasped in astonishment.

"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed, breathtaken. "I mean, you don't even know me? Why would you spend so much on a stranger?"

Dan shrugged, "I can't explain it myself if I'm honest," he admitted, with an embarrassed laugh. "I just couldn't get you out of my head all afternoon."

Bella looked at him inquisitively. She seemed satisfied by his answer, but was still reluctant to accept such a generous gift from a stranger.

"Are you absolutely sure? You're not trying to buy me or anything are you?" she asked, suddenly suspicious.

"Buy you?" The look of genuine confusion that passed over Dan's face was enough to convince Bella, and she relaxed. But Dan's eyes widened as he suddenly understood what she had meant. "Oh... No no no no no, not at all, I.... I .... I...."

Bella rested her fingers on his arm, "It's ok," she insisted. "I believe you now."

Dan smiled in relief. The silence that stretched between them was quite awkward, and Dan didn't really know what to say to break it. He was fortunate that Bella broke it instead.

"So, would you like to get a coffee or something?" Bella asked smiling.

"Yes, I would love that!" Dan replied, perhaps a little too enthusiastically.

By coffee, Bella had actually meant two large hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows, and a large, thick slice of chocolate fudge cake. Dan had just had a black coffee. They sat inside a Starbucks, on the large leather sofas, across from each other. Dan was fairly sure that if Bella had tried to sit in a chair meant for one person, she would either break it, or get stuck. Even the couch had creaked loudly as she lowered her enourmous bulk into it.

They had been talking for over an hour, and it turned out they really liked each other. Bella had finished her cake quickly, so Dan had ordered her another slice, and another hot chocolate to help wash it down. Bella had
smiled, and thanked him, although she had looked a little embarrassed.

"What's wrong?" Dan had asked when he'd noticed.

"Well," she'd started, "It's just that, I'm never going to lose all this weight if I keep eating and drinking hot chocolate like this."

"You want to know what I think?" Dan said.

Bella’s head nodded.

"If we only live once, why deny our desires? And anyway, you're beautiful just the way you are. I honestly wouldn't change a thing about you!" he blurted out rather vehemently.

Bella seemed a little surprised by the force behind his words, but nodded her thanks.

"I still can't believe that I have only just met you, and you think all these impossible thoughts about me," she replied.

"It's just an observation that anyone in their right mind would be able to tell you." Dan had replied smiling, and she seemed to enjoy the compliment.

As they left Starbucks, they both hesitated just outside of the doorway.

"I should be heading home, got to catch my bus now." Bella said tentatively.

"Ok, I'll walk you to your bus stop." Dan said.

They began to make their way slowly down the street, Bella admiring her
wrist with her new swan charm attached to the bracelet. Suddenly she looked up at Dan, and hooked her huge arm through Dan's. Dan startled at her touch, but smiled back at her, and squeezed her arm. It was so soft, and now his arm was pressed into the side of her huge stomach. Even through the layer of her coat and t-shirt he could tell how soft and warm she was. He quickly grew hard, but managed to hide his erection in his waist band.

"This is my stop," Bella said.

They stopped walking, and Dan slipped his arm out from hers and turned to face her.

"Can I maybe have your mobile number?" He asked.

They exchanged numbers quickly, before putting their mobiles away.

"Erm... would you maybe like to go out for a meal tomorrow evening?" Dan said.

"Yes!" Bella replied.

"Great," Dan smiled, "I'll pick you up after work, do you finished at half six again?"

"Um, yes, but I don't really want to go in my work uniform, so pick me up at seven instead so I have time to change into something more comfortable and do my make-up and stuff," she said smiling.

"Of course" Dan replied smiling, tomorrow it is.

Bella noticed her bus had turned the corner, and was probably only a minute away.

"Dan?" She said.

"Yes Bella?" He replied.

"Thank you for the charm, it's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me," she said.

Before Dan could reply she had pushed herself close in to him and kissed him softly on the lips. Her huge stomach had punched into his, almost knocking him back. She tasted amazing, chocolate mixed with a slight taste of her raspberry lip gloss. They locked eyes, and suddenly Dan couldn't help himself. They started snogging at the bus stop.

Dan tried to encircle her, but his arms wouldn't quite reach all the way around. Her stomach was pulsing heavily into his own midriff, as he tried to push himself deeper and deeper into her fat. Squeezing with his arms, pressing the folds of fat on her back beneath her coat. He tried to pull her closer, but her stomach denied it, merely slamming into him again.

He let his hands reach down to her enormous backside. There was no way he could touch it all, but he grabbed handfuls of soft fat, pulling and pushing at it beneath the tight fabric, as her tongue forced its way into his mouth. Her size forced him back a few steps, and she took a step forward, her fat shifting beneath his grasping hands and arms.

The sound of the bus' breaks split them up, panting and staring across at each other. Bella tried to smooth her hair, in embarrassment, her breasts and huge stomach heaving.

"See you tomorrow," they both said at once, and then laughed. Bella leaned into him quickly once more, allowing her stomach to push heavily into him again, and kissed him lightly.

She turned with a cute wave, and stepped onto the bus. Dan swore that he saw the bus tilt to accommodate for her weight. She waved at him and blew him a kiss to him as the bus pulled off.

Latest posts

Back