• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Belly Buttons: they are awesome, and convenient

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Television Man

Have you ever been really bored...
and seen how much loose change you can fit into your belly button? I just started working as a gas station clerk, and the shifts are 9 hours long. Right now, my record is 50 cents if I can use dimes, 30 cents without dimes. then it gets to be painful. But yes, the long and short of this post is that you can keep money in your stomach, and it is awesome. The other part of this post is that if you have an outie, then your parents messed up. your mother can be forgiven, because she was on painkillers when making this decision. your father? you should prod him with some sort of time traveling stick, and tell him innies are cooler, cuz you can put money in them when you're bored.
Also? you can use an innie to lift a large belly if the mood strikes you, and I must theorize that if you tried to do that with an outie, it would hurt.
So basically, I just came offa a 9 hour shift, I'm tired and gibbering, and outies suck, while innies are just flat out awesome :p
EDITS: 1. IDK if this is the right forum. belly buttons are awesome, regardless of size..it's just that as the belly grows, the button grows, and hence the awesome grows. Unless they're outies. I'm like...biased against outies. If there was ever a BBW(or BHM, equal opportunity awesome here) secret agent, and she had to hide a small vial of acid in her belly button, to dissolve locks and such, they couldn't have an outie, they'd have to get the outie turned into an innie, surgically. So outies is fail.
2. Innies is just cuter/hotter/moar handsomes(for the gentlemen out there)
3. As a belly grows, an innie can grow. As a belly grows, an outie can just look silly. Innies can expand, ergo they rock more

Latest posts

Back