• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Belly Wisdom

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
I received a gift yesterday from my friend, Linda. I posted about it in the "best gift" thread, but I wanted to post here on the main board about a link I found when I googled to get the text that is printed on the card that comes with her (yes, I was too lazy to go get it out of my pile of gifts :p )

This page is inspiring - it is an essay called "Finding Belly Wisdom". Here's an excerpt:

...That old saying is wrong: It's not that "Inside every fat woman there's a thin woman screaming to get out." The reality is that inside EVERY woman, there's a FAT woman trying to get out and breathe, relax her belly center, undo her pants, let her thighs roar with thunder, and her breasts feel the breeze! One that wants to be accepted just as she is...

Here's a photo of the figurine:

And here is the text on the card that accompanied her:

Whole-body-wisdom comes from the belly center. Relax and allow your breath to fill and nourish the life-fire at your core. Listen to what you know is true: Life-changing power and love are unleashed when you accept yourself exactly as you are! Exhale the gift of this wisdom to ALL women, including yourself.

Latest posts

Back