• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Best Concert You've ever been to...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
Summer is the season for concerts... so what was your best live music experience?

Mine was seeing the Counting Crows with Graham Colton Band at Merriweather Post Pavilion (Columbia, MD) in August of 2004. Baltimore is Adam Durwitz's hometown so not only was the set well over two hours... but the material included almost the entirety of "August and Everything After." It shut up all the little pre-teen girls who were there to hear that stupid song from the Shrek soundtrack... and I loved it. The encore included family members as well as Graham Colton. I also enjoyed the fact that nothing sounded like it did on the albums, making the live show a completely unique experience. They mixed up tempos and a bunch of other song elements. Having fantastic seats and being there with one of my best friends also helped.

I've also seen Guster (x5), Third Eye Blind, Ben Folds, Our Lady Peace, Live, Stone Temple Pilots, Gin Blossoms, Dave Matthews Band, and others... all fantastic times, though none have measured up to that show.

I'd love to see R.E.M. at some point too. That'd be sweet.

Latest posts

Back