• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Best Film EVER thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben from England

Thought I'd start a thread after seeing There Will Be Blood the other week, three times no less, and each time coming out of the cinema saying 'best film EVER'. This isn't about any of that impossible 'what's you're favorite film' ruckus, just a time when you've seen a movie and been blown away by it.
Sometimes they don't even need to be great movies. King Kong, for example, is one that I saw on the day I came home from Uni and was with my family for the first time in a while after getting some great results, plus I was hyped to all hell. At the end of it, despite being crushed by man's inability to embrace a giant marauding ape, I crawled out of the cinema saying 'best film EVER (sniff)'. Next time I saw it i thought 'longest film EVER'.

Anyway, my current best film EVER is There Will Be Blood.

Latest posts

Back