• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Best of times...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southernfa

I don't know why, but the other night I woke up in the wee small hours with a strong memory of one of the happiest times in my life and the idea that it would make a good thread here.

So here goes...
For a number of years, we would go for summer holidays every second year with a selection of close friends and family to a very remote beach way up north from here. In the evening, the adults would go for a walk along the beach in the starlight. Big white beach, luminous enough light to walk on, starlight reflecting on the water, a big, big sky, the occasional shooting star or satellite, warm summer air; just quietly walking and talking life and philosophy and things. It was a long way from civilisation and our normal lives and I can't remember a time when I was happier or more at peace.

So there you go. Anyone else care to share? :)

Latest posts

Back