• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

best way to give innoccuous and not so innoccuous compliments?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdog

So,

I was reading an old thread about BBWs saying they never met an FA in real life and I thought well maybe I could be a little more proactive to help out.

Trouble is I'm a bit shy. Not really great at talking with strangers... kinda stiff unless there's a lot of chemistry. I can be fairly charming, but only after the ice has melted just a bit.

So what's the best way to not be creepy and still give a compliment. And how do you give a friendly compliment vs a "meowwww... i really like you" compliment.

I mean, obviously it's the easiest thing in the world, but I can get really stuck, even frozen, so pointing out how simple it is I don't think will help??

Thanks!! :)

Latest posts

Back