• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Beth's New Beginning - by Adam (~BBW, Strip Club Dancing, Fetishes ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam

This soda made me vote for Trump.
~BBW, Strip Club Dancing, Fetishes ~MWG - a stripper grown large makes into the really BIG leagues

Beth's New Beginning
by Adam

Beth felt a bit nervous, it being her first night at her new job, but all the other girls seemed so nice welcoming her into their group that she soon relaxed.

It had been only two days since she was let go from her old job, and she was so happy to have found this place, and only ten minutes from home, compared to the forty-five minutes it took her to get to her old job way on the other side of the city.

This new place was called ‘Softies’, and it like the last place Beth worked was a strip club. The difference was the old place wanted stick figured women as dancers and the new place hired only curvy, full figured, fat women as dancers, which Beth had become over the past few years.

Although she was tall, 5’10”, she no longer remained the slender and firm 128 pound woman she had been, as she discovered one day on her bathroom scale that showed her weight as 191 pounds. This was due to the three years of sleeping all day and partying all night that she had done working in the old club. She never ate balanced meals, and usually ate in her car either going to or from work. Pizza, fried chicken, burgers, and burritos were all a staple of her food intake when she managed to eat while at home.

A week and a half after that day on the bathroom scale Beth thought she had gained more weight and got on the scale again. It read 207 pounds. That night she was fired from the club.

“What next?” She said to herself.

It was only a couple days later Beth was driving around thinking about what she would do, and then she saw the sign for ‘Softies’. She parked and went inside. The place was crowded for a weekday, especially for the afternoon hour. Usually the old club never had this many customers at this time on a weekday.

Two women were on the stage doing their thing, and both were Beth’s size, and a bit heavier maybe. They were both receiving good tips as several customers stood next to the runways. They both had on thong back panties and both were not trying to hide their respective pudgy stomachs nor their fat rolls, and the cellulite jiggled on their asses freely in full view of all interested, which also didn’t seem to bother either of the two women.

Beth noticed two doorways at the back of the club, and then a very well dressed fat woman came from behind her and introduced herself.

“Can I help you?” the woman asked.

“Oh…hello….I was just curious about this place.” Beth replied.

“Well…what would you like to know?”

“This is a strip club?”

“Yes…you’re right….it is.”

“There are…there are…the dancers are…” Beth tried to ask.

“Every dancer that works for me weighs at least 200 pounds.” The woman announced, “You are a lovely big girl…you could work here if you were interested.”

“Well…yes…that’s what I was wondering.” Beth replied.

“Sure!...just go in the office right over there…tell Johnny that Carol sent you…I’m Carol,” she said as she shook Beth’s hand, “and he’ll set you up…you can start tonight probably if you want.”

“Great!...oh I’m Beth.”

“Well Beth….nice to meet you. Just go to the office and see Johnny.” Carol told her shaking her hand again.

Beth went into the office and saw a guy sitting behind a desk.

“Are you Johnny?” she asked him as she came to stand in front of his desk.

“Yes I am.” He answered.

Beth reach over the desk to shake his hand.

“Hello…I’m Beth…Carol just sent me in here to talk to you.”

“You want to dance here?” Johnny asked.

“I sure would like to” Beth replied.

“Have you danced before?”

“Yes I was just dancing at a place across town, but I suppose they didn’t like all the weight I gained…so here I am.”

“You won’t have any problem with that here.” Johnny told her.

“With what?...weight gain?”

“Yeah…most of the girls here really try to gain weight…the fatter ones usually make more money.” Johnny told her.

“Oh wow…really?”

“Yup…no joke.” Johnny said, ”We’re all fat friendly here.” He went on, “So you want to start tonight?”

“Works for me.” Beth answered, though she wasn’t used to the word ‘fat’ being used so openly.

“I’ll start you out on the runways…if you do well maybe you can get in the VIP room, if you do lap dances, next week…you can make a lot of cash there…if you’re into it, the VIP plus room the week after that…where you can make even more…ask any of the other girls…they’ll explain it to you…you go on tonight…at…8:45…bring your own CDs and the DJ will play the songs you want…I suggest you wear a thong with that ass you have…and that’s it.” He explained in one big breath.

“Great…thanks Johnny…nice to meet you…bye.” Beth said shaking his hand before she walked out of the office.

“Don’t be late….good luck.” Johnny told her loudly as she walked away.

Beth returned to her car and drove home feeling an excitement she hadn’t felt before. She felt euphoric. Arriving home she ate some left over pizza, and then took a nap for a couple hours before she got up to get ready for work.

She was back at the club at 8:15, thirty minutes early. She carried her bag on her shoulder. Carol pointed her towards the dressing room and smiled at her.

There were at least 25 girls in the dressing room which was fortunately very large, with plenty of seating, mirrors, and nice clean showers, and lots of lockers for storing the dancers gear.

Many of the girls were very large women, well over 200 pounds, and some at least 400 pounds Beth guessed. One or two of these women had to be some of the fattest females alive she thought. They were twice most of the others size, at least 500 pounds, maybe 600 or 700 pounds Beth wondered.

Latest posts

Back