• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Betty And Tracy's Story

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BBW, Dining, Sex, SWG: How Betty and Tracy find each other – and discover a life of gaining together. . .

Betty and Tracy’s Story

By PB​

I moved to San Francisco from Missouri when I was 19. For me it was a giant transition and I came ill prepared for the expenses of living here. At first I tried to rent a place alone but I just could not afford it and after 6 months I decided to try to find a roommate.

My name is Betty and I was a pretty average Midwest girl, 5 foot 6 and 125. Brown hair and eyes, not beautiful, but not homely either. Some men and women always found me cute, yet nobody took double takes of me in public.

After interviewing 3 responses to my ad:

Seeking roommate, young female to share rent on 2 bedroom apartment, $500 a month plus expenses. Call me.​
I decided on Tracy, she was an older girl ex college swimmer a bit shorter than me at 5 foot 4 and 115 pounds, light brown hair and light blue eyes.

As the months passed we became comfortable together, we both were homebodies and spent our evenings eating and drinking and watching TV. I liked shopping for food and drink she liked. She loves wine and I love tequila.

Her lean swimmers body was exciting to me and we both relished in our friendship and grew to be lovers. Neither of us really planned on being lovers, but we just seemed so natural together and comfortable.

Drinking every night and eating large meals afterward soon began to show on me. I noticed my body starting to get softer. Tracy too was getting soft and after a year and half of this lush lifestyle we both had gained about 15 pounds each and had the beginnings of little tummies.

We decided to buy a universal exercise machine and move her into my bedroom and make her bedroom a work out gym. I never worked out mainly because I had always been thin and tend to be lazy.

I did this mostly for Tracy. She was panicked over gaining, but myself I found her new softness very exciting and told her. She would frown at me and swear she was going to lose her extra pounds.

However by this time we both had become fairly lazy and accustomed to our, drinking eating and sex filled evenings. As I turned 21 I was well on my way to being a functional alcoholic with Tracy and hung up my size 6 and traded them in for size 8 as Tracy waved goodbye to her smaller size 4 as well and hello to 7.

We actively teased each other about getting fat and spent considerable time making sure that each other gained as much as we had. I loved watching Tracy’s body change. Her breasts and hips and legs were first to fill out.

After we had been together 3 years we were not fat, but we definitely were not thin anymore, we were, healthy average sizes. I was 145 by this time and Tracy was 137. Our butts and thighs were full size and we were happy.

I like making Tracy Mexican food, cheese dips and various fattening delights. She loves to make me fried food, my favorite, like fried chicken, shrimp and fish.

We started to fondle each others squishy parts, about this time and got into our curviness. We constantly complained about our new cellulite and stretch marks and flaws that come from eating, drinking and gaining, yet deep inside we didn’t care really, we each knew the other liked our body.

It was about this time, 4 years ago that I noticed that we were getting tummies. They were so cute and I loved rubbing Tracy’s when making love or just sitting watching TV. Tracy hated buying bigger clothes, as if she was about to go on diet any day. She even talked about it sometimes. She didn’t have any will power or inclination really to diet or lose and it was just something I would go along with and after a couple days or week, we were back to our old ways.

So I got to enjoy her in too tight jeans and dresses and these just showed her new pudginess off, the little roll over her jeans, the tummy bulge, the bigger butt and wider thighs were just all the more visible. I loved that.

Our sex life was masturbation driven; we would masturbate for hours on our big comfy leather couch in front of the TV getting drunk and enjoying our Hitachi’s and rabbits. Kissing. Cuddling. We also loved making regular love, but we had gotten kinkier as the years passed. I like to be spanked and have grown to enjoy my ass licked. Tracy was slower to enjoy this but she too enjoys my new kinkiness and things are better than ever.

My tummy always had a name, PB for pretty belly or pot belly, depending on age and how you saw her. We named Tracy’s Bumby. While we dated she had an affair on the side with a lawyer and named her tummy Butter Cup. I gave her permission for the affair, she wanted some variety.

We started to get pudgy and loved each other's bodies. We would get drunk and one or other would misbehave and love spankings would lead to sex then dinner.

One day we decided we wanted some nice dinner dresses and went to Norstrom’s. We both had outgrown everything and Tracy liked a pretty emerald green dress for me, size 12 fit the best and I swallowed and bought my first double digit size dress. I found a pretty chiffon pink dress I loved on her, she hated it like she hates all dresses but mostly she hated that it was size 10. This is still remembered by both of us as our double digit day. This day we waved goodbye to single digit clothes. To make Tracy happy I went with her after and we bought a couple of pairs of Jeans. Her favorite brand is Lucky.

She bought me a few pairs of cute pantyhose, I have always loved pantyhose with designs and that are artsy.

As always after we shop we were mad horny and could not wait to make love when we got home. Drinks eating loving. We have a perfect life.

These last 2 years have been good to us, we have grown pudgy, myself I have gained to 175 and Tracy to 157. I finally claimed the crown of the pudgier one between us. This satisfies Tracy greatly. She likes being the thin one. This is fine by me since she is most delicious at 157 with her nice round tummy and ample butt.

We have fallen deeply in love are life mates. I love San Francisco and every minute of my life since Tracy answered my ad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xxxxx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

This is a true story, if you like it drop me a line at [email protected].

Latest posts

Back