• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Writing Help Needed

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
Hiya.:) I'm working on a furry weight-gain story, and need a little help; since the last time I was decently fat was 10 years old (and 200 pounds) and completely oblivious to any mistreatment, I'm a little clueless on some parts of the BHM experience with sizeism.

In the story, a "heavily" size-prejudiced shock jock (a hyena) is cursed to gain 100 pounds every time his most rabidly size-prejudicial show is broadcast. Since the show is placed on his station's website as well, however, it goes further than the caster might have intended; he winds up gaining 100 pounds a week.

The character is 5'5", and starts at 150 pounds. Six weeks later, he weighs 750.

Now, here are the areas I need help on:

1. For a man of roughly this size, about how many pounds equal a size in clothing? I'm not looking for scientific accuracy, but a rough idea of just how badly he'll overflow his clothes after each "spurt". (If anyone knows a good calculation for this, let me know.)

2. The biggest thing I need is examples of sizeism toward men. (Remember, I was oblivious when I was little, and I'm not big enough to catch flak yet... 270 tends to escape notice.) I prefer these be e-mailed, since I'm sure most of the bigger guys around here have entirely too many "war stories" as it is. Still, if you guys want to talk about it, I can't exactly stop you.:)

3. Better finish fast... my nephew, at age 2, is pushing me away from the computer. Anyway, what are some of the problems at the largest sizes? Remember, this character will be gaining all this weight in weeks, not years, so these problems will wind up being exaggerated.

Anyway, if those of greater stature (and girth) than myself could help me out here, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Oh... and should I post it to the Library when I'm done?

Yours truly,

The stymied-from-lack-of-research-material,

Wanderer

Latest posts

Back