Quantcast

BHMs, check out my cooking!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NYC_FFA

I've become rather domestic lately, and I've been cooking a lot. Check out my latest creation. I based it off of a recipe I had, but I cut out the spinach and added cinnamon to the ricotta cheese mixture.

Here's a run-down of what all is in this dish. It is lasagna noodles, rolled up jellyroll-style, and inside is a mixture of ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and a dash of cinnamon to give it a sweet taste. The noodles are covered in red sauce with red pepper and onions and topped with a little extra mozzarella. :eat2:

Who wants a piece? :D

BoostChub

Nom Nom! :eat2: Garlic cheese toast and a big piece of seasoned breaded chicken and you've got yourself a nice snack!

mischel

SSBHM
I've become rather domestic lately, and I've been cooking a lot. Check out my latest creation. I based it off of a recipe I had, but I cut out the spinach and added cinnamon to the ricotta cheese mixture.
Here's a run-down of what all is in this dish. It is lasagna noodles, rolled up jellyroll-style, and inside is a mixture of ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and a dash of cinnamon to give it a sweet taste. The noodles are covered in red sauce with red pepper and onions and topped with a little extra mozzarella. :eat2:

Who wants a piece? :D
I dont want a piece... I WANT THE WHOLE THING :D :eat1:
(including you :wubu::smitten::blush:)

NYC_FFA

I dont want a piece... I WANT THE WHOLE THING :D :eat1:
(including you :wubu::smitten::blush:)
Thanks. You can have the food, but I think my big handsome fiancee might have a problem with the second part. ;)

Also, I will be cooking this weekend, so new pictures are forthcoming! My next baking experiment is dark chocolate cake with fudge frosting and fresh raspberry filling. :eat2:

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
I need five minutes alone with you, your oven, and that dish.

Each.

Possibly not in that exact order. :eat1:

(Your fiancee can watch...me eat...but he has to pay extra. ;) )

But seriously, I'm curious as to what gave the inspiration for adding cinnamon?? Would have never thought to do that with a pasta dish....

NYC_FFA

I need five minutes alone with you, your oven, and that dish.

Each.

Possibly not in that exact order. :eat1:

(Your fiancee can watch...me eat...but he has to pay extra. ;) )

But seriously, I'm curious as to what gave the inspiration for adding cinnamon?? Would have never thought to do that with a pasta dish....
When I was in Berlin last summer, we ate at an Italian restaurant, and I got the ravioli stuffed with ricotta cheese. The ricotta had cinnamon added, and it was the tastiest thing ever. I thought that it would work really well with this dish.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
I've heard and used about it for chili, just not pasta.

And 100% agree on NO F'N BEANS in chili! :)

NYC_FFA

Just giving all you lovely BHMs a heads up...tomorrow night, I will be making the aforementioned cake as well as sweet 'n sour meatballs with rice. Pictures will be posted.

Escapist has also requested cookies, so cookies are forthcoming. :D

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
Mmmmm mail me a few of them meatballs please?
:eat1:

escapist

Belt Buster!
I have a love hate relationship with this thread....it makes me want things I can't have :mad: ...I'm Sooooo hungery now:eat1:

Joe944

Aspiring Slacker
Looks quite good! I never seem to have time to cook anything these days, been living off sandwiches and cereal for months!

NYC_FFA

Sweet and Sour Meatballs!

And for the grand finale...chocolate cake, vanilla frosting, and fresh cut strawberries in between the layers and on top!

Before I frosted the outside, I took this pic to show the yummy inside!