• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Beautiful Were-Woman - by That Pumpkin (~BBW, Magic, Romance. ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatpumpkin

Shy lurker
~BBW, Magic, Romance. ~MWG – a fatophobic ce cram clerk learns an important lesson

Author’s note: Here's a story that I'm working on for now. I plan on finishing Lizzie's Lovehandles eventually, but for now this idea seemed more fun.

I hope you enjoy.

Big Beautiful Were-Woman
by That Pumpkin
(with special editorial assistance from the Dimensions editing crew)

Chapter One – the First Month

November 14:

Betty sneered angrily at the woman in front of her.

“Wow - this woman is so HUGE.” she whispered, over the phone, to her friend Trisha. Betty was a small woman, only twenty four years old, with a weight of one hundred and forty pounds. And right now she was in line in the grocery store to buy some low fat cookies that she hated, but ate to keep her size down.

“I swear,” she continued to whisper onto her cell “, you could fit like six books on her ass and they’d stay there all day! Trish if I ever get that big then I give you permission to make animal noises at me when I eat so maybe I’ll feel guilty.”

She laughed as the woman collected her things and walked away.

“You should see the elephant waddle away.” Betty joked relentlessly. “Alright hun it’s my turn, see you at home.”

She slid the phone into her bra and stepped up to the cash register.

When Betty saw the cashier, she almost sneered again. This woman as not as large as the first, but it seemed that her clothes were a size too small. Bits of the cashier’s skin were visible in the spaces between her buttons, and a bit of her belly hung over the waistline of her pants. The woman had to be almost three hundred pounds, and wore a nametag that read: Lyla.

"Oh come on,” Betty thought to herself as she lokled at the cashiers attire. “Know your body type woman,”

But she made her best smile nevertheless. Betty worked in an ice cram store and knew not to offend fatsos because they could turn hostile. Little did she dream that her thoughts were an open book to yhe rotund cashier.

“Congratulations ma’am,” Lyla said. “You’ve won a free energy drink.”

The cashier put a strange bottle on the counter. It was no brand that Betty had heard of before, but it looked like a regular four hour energy drink.

“Oh thanks,” Betty replied hastily. She picked it up and opened it right there at the counter. She gulped the entire thing down in mere seconds. It had a rather strange but enjoyable berry taste. She didn’t feel any different, but she hardly ever did.

“Will I notice the effects soon?” she asked Lyla.

Suddenly Lyla’s smile turned a bit wicked.

“Oh I’m sure you will, especially on the twenty eighth of this month,” she said mysteriously.

“What!?” Betty exclaimed.

“Just remember what you said! It would take getting that big to feel guilty,” Lyla reminded her.

“You were listening in on my conversation!?” Betty was outraged. “Keep your blasted cookies; I’m never coming here again.”

She threw her purchase on the ground and began to stomp away, muttering about customer service.

Lyla simply smiled to herself. “Maybe now she’ll think before making fun of people.”

She put her hands on her hips and struck a pose.

“I’d rather be plump and cuddly than that thin stick any day.” She smiled within herself and began to help the next customer.

November 28:

Betty sat on the couch in her apartment, moaning slightly as she massaged her stomach. She had just eaten half of a bucket of chicken and a couple slices of pizza.

“Ohhh Trish…” She moaned. “I was soo hungry.”

Her roommate laughed and sat next to her on the couch.

“What’s gotten into you Betts?” Trisha laughed and gave Betty a small punch in the arm. She noticed that Betty seemed to be eating more and more these days and not watching calories. “I think there’s a fat girl trying to get out.”

Betty moaned again and shook her head. “Please don’t say that. I’ve already gained five pounds this month. I need to go to the Y more often I guess.”

She looked at herself and frowned. She’d already eaten more today than she had in the entire past week. It was as if something had changed in her overnight.

She sighed and gazed out the window.

“The moon sure is full and pretty tonight, isn’t it Trish?” she asked her roommate. After a few moments, she received no reply.

“Trish?” She asked again, turning to face her friend. When she looked at Trisha, she noticed that her fellow roommate wore a look of pure shock.

“B-betty! Y-your f-f-f-ace!” Trisha exclaimed, pointing at her friend’s face.

Betty hopped of the couch and ran to the bathroom. She knew that Trisha liked to overreact at times, so she assumed it was just going to be a pimple or something. But instead, the sight she saw in the mirror made her freeze.

She now possessed a jiggling double chin. A double chin that had not been there half an hour ago. She gasped as she noticed that her cheeks had also puffed out, making her fat face look severely out of place on her skinny frame.

Horror-struck, she lifted a hand to her face to make sure what she was feeling was actually real.

When she caught a glimpse of her hand, Betty screamed. Her fingers were no longer long and slender; instead they had puffed out and had become short and stubby, like sausages. The same thing had also happened to her other hand.

The sudden growth of her face and hands were enough to distract her for a few moments, but she quickly noticed a cool feeling on her tummy and a tightness in her jeans. When she looked down, she gasped. Her belly had already begun to expand, pushing up her tight polo and exposing her belly button.

“What in the world?” She breathed with a gasp.

Using her hands, she fumbled to get her belt off, a task that had become a bit harder to complete with her clumsy new fingers. She began to reach for the button on her jeans, but her expanding stomach took care of it for her. With a prick of pain, the button flew off and hit the wall, and more belly fat burst out of her jeans, pushing her zipper all the way down.

Her poor jeans had stretched even farther as her hips and butt expanded, as did her thighs. Before she could begin an inspection of her new body, it decided to expand some more. This time it was her chest that filled up with excess fat. She could feel her bra growing tighter as she watched her breasts surge outward. There was a bit of a relief when they finally grew so big that they snapped her bra clasp in the back.

They continued to grow until all but one of the buttons on her polo had snapped off. The button that remained was very obviously under great strain, as was the rest of her shirt. It seemed that every stretch of fabric was visible, as the shirt was several sizes too small for her new body.

Betty sighed slightly as the growing seemed to come to an end. She was still nervous though, people didn’t just normally gain so much weight in mere minutes. Never had she been more thankful that she had such a large bathroom. She could examine her new large body and still had enough room to maneuver around.

She started by examining her new tummy. There were now two large rolls of fat to make up her belly; the lower one drooped over the waistline of her ruined jeans. Then she turned her attention to her behind and discovered that now she possessed her own shelf butt. Her lip trembled as she ran her hands down her large thighs. She had worked so hard to stay in shape and now she was huge.

“T-trisha?” Betty called out, embarrassed.

A few moments later, Trisha appeared in the bathroom doorway. She put her hands to her mouth.

“What happened to you Betty?” she asked worriedly.

“I’m not sure.” Betty sobbed. “Do you think that you could help me get the scale?” There were a few tears on her face now. “I at least need to know how much I weigh now.”

Trisha nodded and helped pull out the digital scale. She let Betty step on it and waited for Betty to tell her how much. But after a moment there was still silence.

“Uhm, Trish?” Betty asked. “Can you read it? The only thing I can see past my breasts is my bigger tummy.”

The roommate nodded.

“Sure,” she bent down and nervously read aloud. “it says four hundred and-“

She didn’t finish her sentence due to the fact that Betty fainted after just hearing the word four hundred. Neither realized that the number might not be accurate as the scale had a 250 pound limit. Betty had broken it.

Latest posts

Back