• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big butt man looking to converse

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Booty Brotha

Good evening.... I’m called the Big Booth Brotha or the straight man with a bbw sista size bottom. I fight for issues that hits all communities but I push hard for confidence for BBW plus and anyone who gets marginalize cause of how they look or what they push instead of respected for who they aspire to be. I want to meat people, especially woman who enjoy talking about a man with a bbw ass. I’m 6’2” 240

Back