• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Butts. STILL just a black thang??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Toil

I was listening to comedian Adam Carolla's show the other day (his is one of three podcasts I listen to regularly), and he made an off-the-cuff but eye-opening statement. He said something to the effect of: "Kim Kardashian is cute and she has a big butt that the black guys like...".

What raised my eyebrows was his claim that big butts are pretty much only appreciated by us black men. OK, so I've known that that's kind of been the gospel truth for much of the mankind, but, call me naive, I thought J-Lo, Beyonce, Sir Mixalot, The 2-Live Crew and so many other recent pioneers of the abundant backside (including Kim Kardashian) made the full buttocks not only fashionable but DESIRABLE! And I mean desirable with men from all walks of life. I don't ever recall reading on a blog such things as "Beyonce is beautiful and all--that is, if you ignore that massive and unsightly butt of hers...".

So white men AND women, represent here and give me the 411 on what the real deal is. And, granted, it's not fair to ask an FA if he prefers a large trunk on a woman as that is sort of the default on the BBW anatomy (although I have seen some small booties on some big ladies). From your observation of your fellow caucasian male, does a great big full onion bring them (or you) to their knees, or is the tight little buttocks no bigger than a round loaf of sour dough bread that puts a smile on their face?

Latest posts

Back