• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Changes - by Flabby Abbi (~BBW, Feeding, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flabby_abbi

~BBW, Feeding, ~XWG - An Oscar winning Hollywood actress decides to live life in the Fat Lane.

Big Changes
by Flabby Abbi

"And the winner is………Katie Oberman!"

The spotlight fell upon the triumphant actress, as she rose from her seat and strode gracefully through the mass of esteemed actors and actresses towards the podium. Judi Dench was standing, waiting with the Best Actress Award for The Oscars 09. Katie beamed with pride under the gaze of the cameras, jetting images of her success worldwide as she hugged Judi Dench and thanked her for the award as she handed it over.

"It’s such an honour to be given this award, such an honour even to be associated with it," Katie began, her eyes brimming with tears. "You don’t know how much winning this means to me, and when I started the year working with the team of actors and producers and such like on the set, I never even comprehended I’d be given such a prestigious gift, given the amount of other actresses filming elsewhere, such actresses who I feel incredibly sorry for.

"I must thank my family and friends of their support and all those who worked on the film, for giving me the advice I needed and the opportunity to show what I can do on a film set. Thank You!"

Katie’s speech was met with rapturous applause, a deafening sound which took her completely by surprise, given the fact she’d written the speech herself (she had little talent when it came to writing). She returned to her seat and watched the remainder of the proceedings, though she drifted in and out, so large was her disbelief and pride at having been awarded "Best Actress"; her family would be so proud.

But let’s take a break from her success for one moment and let me clarify any misgivings you may have so far. Katie is an actress, born in Boston, Massachusetts to a rich business family. She has 3 sisters, all older than her, 1 elder brother and 1 younger brother. She is 24 years old, blonde, slim, charming, fun-loving, a bit of a book worm, fashion conscious, weight conscious and generally confident with men.

Now back to the story.

Unsurprisingly, she was mobbed by the paparazzi as she left the Oscars venue, never before had an actress so young won the award for Best Actress. Still overwhelmed at her achievement, she was happy to have her picture taken, posing and pouting for the army of cameras as she gradually made her way towards the limo waiting to whisk her away.

After about 10 minutes of answering questions and being subjected to a seemingly never-ending cascade of flashing cameras, often so quick that she couldn’t change her pose in time for the next picture, she was whisked away in her private limo. As it led her through downtown Manhattan towards her luxury penthouse in Long Island City, her phone started to sound out ‘Standing on the Edge of Control’ - The Gossip, this meaning that her agent was calling.

"Hi Joanna," said Katie. "what’s up?"

"Congratulations on your award, Kate," Joanna began. "You fully deserve it."

"Oh, thank you!" Katie beamed. "It was pretty unexpected though, anyway what are you ringing about?"

"I’ve got another film lined up for you. It’s called ‘Food Court’, about a female millionaire who opens up a high-class restaurant, but ends up eating too much of the kitchen produce. It’s a romantic comedy, right up your street, and Brad Pitt’s cast as the leading male actor. Paramount wants you as his co-star. What do you think?"

After Katie had stopped screaming, much to her chauffeur’s alarm, she replied, "Of course I do, Joanna, when’s an opportunity like this going to come along again! Oh, but there is one thing, do I have to beef up for the role, because if so, it’s totally out of the question."

"I’m not sure, but I’ll double check that and we’ll reconvene to discuss it tomorrow when I know more," Joanna answered. "So see you then, at 11:00 tomorrow."

"Ok, bye then!" Katie terminated the call and sunk down into the deep leather seat. Incredible, she was going to be Brad Pitt’s co-star; she just hoped the film lived up to it’s romantic comedy description!

Katie woke late that morning, well, at least late for recent times, as each of her last films had required her to arrive on set at 6:30 each morning. Now she was not hampered by such commitments, she rose at the stately hour of 9:30. She breakfasted on Special K and assorted fruits before sorting through her wardrobe for an outfit to show off that day. She chose a white leather mini-skirt with fishnets and red high heels and a crimson smart shirt, formerly owned by her ex-boyfriend Joshua (how she hated him, well, at least enough to not return his favourite shirt). This was her classic ‘Show off my figure’ look, as with her shirt buttons open and the tight mini-skirt hugging her ass, she was able to flaunt her considerable cleavage and display her bootilicious behind (this was necessary as there was always some hot aspiring actor at Joanna’s agency).

She arrived just after 11:00 and went straight through to Joanna’s office, where Joanna was waiting impatiently for her.

"Good news, Kate, no weight gain, it’s all going to be done with a fat suit; just look at the salary you’ll be getting," Joanna began, handing over a clipboard with Katie’s future earning’s on it.

Katie was dumbstruck. "They're paying me $6 million for the movie!" she exclaimed. "You’d think they were asking me to gain weight for it!"

Joanna laughed. "Yes, it is a lot of money but the film is expected to do very well in the box office, so it’s no surprise personally. You’ll see what I mean when you read the script, it’s hilarious and you and Brad, well, you get what I mean…." Joanna made the gesture thousands of teenage boys make to each other when signifying sex, the finger in-between thumb and forefinger.

Katie almost fell off her chair. "Are you serious!?" she exclaimed.

"Of course," Joanna re-assured her. "And you start filming a week from Monday."

A week and a half later……

The location is London, where Katie’s character sets up her restaurant, an expensive one at that which attracts a host of famous people, such as Brad Pitt (playing professional golfer ‘David Lorrimer’, who becomes enticed by Katie’s beauty, despite the fact that he is dissatisfied with his order).

Filming started well, and Katie became engrossed in the film’s story with it’s delightful comedy and not to mention the accommodation so received, only the best-equipped and largest suite in London!

Yet she was nervous about the inevitable scene where she and Brad have sex. She had been relishing this beforehand, a dream come true. She had told all her jealous friends the night before she left for London, but now she was anxious about a lot of things. She’d never been naked in front of more than one guy at a time, let alone Brad Pitt, a camera crew and the director! Also, she was afraid that Brad wouldn’t be impressed by her naked form; he’d been with so many beautiful women that she was sure he would have a tough time forging any sort of ‘screen chemistry’ between them, as Joanna had said would be necessary to make the scene convincing.

But when the moment arrived, Brad was charming, making jokes to ease the tension between takes; he even took Katie out to dinner afterwards to make sure she was fine about the whole thing, as he could get the director to take the scene out if she wanted, he had said (but Katie certainly didn’t want that now, with Brad having a body like that!)

Katie then started to feel worried about scenes she would have to do in a fat suit, now that the film was reaching the stages where her character has started letting herself go since she has improved the quality of the menu. She hated looking fat, always being careful when buying and ordering food, making sure it would not pile pounds on to her gorgeous figure.

So the day came when she was ordered into makeup where a team of makeup artists were waiting to transform her into a Goliath of a woman. First they started on her face, making a plaster cast of it from which they would make a mask to make her look fat. Then they did her legs and arms, as she had to do numerous scenes with them and her belly showing (for those scenes they attached a prosthetic belly, which even sagged down over whatever outfit she was wearing at the time).

Once the process was finished, Katie rushed, or at least tried to, back to the set, not even bothering to look at the image created. ‘I don’t want to see myself looking this hideous’ she thought to herself.

Filming went extremely well for the remainder of the picture, Katie thought, and within two months, she was not required any more and could return home to New York.

On the final day of filming, after having finished a scene where her character was particularly big, she returned to the makeup studio, only to find there was no one around. So she waited.

As she did so, she unwillingly caught her reflection in the mirror (she hadn’t during shooting or off-set before) and was amazed at how….good she looked. Yes, she, the fat-hating person; she found herself in a plus-sized fat suit attractive. She was amazed, but was soon halted in her admiration of her fat self as the makeup artists returned and hurried her to a seat, telling her that they need to leave shortly and must take off the suit and the makeup immediately.

Katie was saddened, but she soon forgot all this when presented with the latest copy of Vogue.

Later that month, she visited her parents' mansion on the coast of Florida; it was summer so all of the hot males would be out on the beach, and her friends would be there to so it was necessary for her to be there at that time.

Her mother, glamorous for her years at 56, greeted her at the entrance and gave her the customary greeting of a big hug and a kiss.

"How was the shoot?" she asked immediately, once they were inside.

"Oh, it was great," Katie said, although she knew her mother was referring mostly to her having met Brad Pitt. "And he was charming, Mum."

"Excellent, I always knew he was nice as well as good-looking. Did they treat you well, how much are you getting?"

"Six million, and it was unbelievable, the rooms were great and they fed me really well."

"I can bet they did!" her mother said, then called her siblings down from their rooms to greet their sister.

They dined later that evening, and to Katie’s dismay they were served with an ample helping of everything. It was a Traditional Oberman Family Meal, seeing as Katie hadn’t tasted American cuisine for the past 4 months. Barbecue styled meat with a choice of rice, pasta or chips. It was not exactly Katie’s preference, she had always disliked excessive eating, but she felt obliged to eat as much as she could manage, not wanting to offend her parents, having just returned home.

Yet she found that she was not only able to eat most of what she was given, but even enough to require a second helping.

"This isn’t like me," she thought, helping herself to another plate of barbecued chicken and pasta. "It’s probably all of this English food I’ve been eating. I never liked it, so it’s probably just a craving for American food," she reasoned, as she chatted to her sisters about the latest gossip. Her sisters had always been more curvaceous than her, and had been able to become happily married with some ease because of it, which made Katie exceedingly jealous. But she was always dissuaded by the necessity of moving up a few sizes to get the desired effect, she hated excess (except with fashion and men, that is!) and always avoided eating more than she needed to. But not today…..

Katie decided to stay for a couple of weeks, seeing as her sisters were, and halfway through her stay, after a few days showing off her body on the beach, she decided to have a girls' night out with all her friends and to hit a few night clubs.

She managed to avoid the press and sneak into to an underground, fairly exclusive club. Katie loved getting drunk, though knew the bad image it gave in the media so avoided it a lot of the time, but tonight she was celebrating the success of ‘Food Court’ and didn’t care what the morning papers said. Soon enough she was pretty well hammered and was with her friends in the little girls' room, gossiping and talking about the guys they got off with or got numbers off.

"This one guy, who by the way was sooooooooooooooo fit you wouldn’t believe, tried to shove his hand up my vag, I mean, like, that was soo not the way I wanted it to go you know, I thought he was more than that," Melissa was saying; she was always getting into bad situations with guys Katie thought, she gave the wrong impression sometimes.

"Yeah, I know," Katie said. "But anyway, I really feel, like you know, going up a few sizes."

"What, a boob job?!" Anna laughed. "They’re pretty big already, Kate!"

"No, no, no, no, no….I mean like clothes sizes you know."

They all stared at her.

"Ha, you're kidding. right? What, waste that figure? Kate, most of the guys in there were all over you, why waste it, girl?"

"I dunno, I just suddenly feel like I’d look better like that you know?"

They all turned away and walked out, muttering, "Stardom’s going to her ‘ead, just cause she won Best Actress she thinks she can get any guy she wants, whatever she looks like."

Katie started to sob; she didn’t want her friends to think her strange, but she sort of understood what they were saying.

But then, Anna poked her head around the door of the bathroom.

"Kate, can I talk to you quickly?"

"Yeah…sure," Katie said, drying her tears.

Anna came over and jumped up onto the sink where Katie was sat, putting her arm around her slim shoulders.

"Don’t worry, girl, I understand what you mean. You don’t need to listen to those self-righteous bitches, you look stunning whatever size, girl, and what’s wrong with being curvy…..?" she said.

"Kate, just look at yourself in the mirror."

Kate got down from atop the sinks and did just that, staring at that gorgeous face, the flowing hair dyed blonde, her slender physique. She lifted up her shirt, viewing her figure from the side. She’d widened out a bit, barely noticeable, though, given how thin she’d always been.

"I can’t stay like this," Katie said.

Lunchtime the next day, Katie woke up, her arms around some guy she didn’t know in a room she didn’t recognize and in a bed she had no recollection of entering. She removed the guy’s hand from her breasts and clambered from beneath the duvet.

Getting dressed in front of the mirror, she saw her slim reflection and remembered what Anna had told her last night. She still thought she was right, it wasn’t some drunken rambling. She really believed it, how odd…..

After the premiere of ‘Food Court’ and all its hype was over, she returned to her penthouse on Long Island for the first time in 7 months. The fridge was empty upon her return; her sisters had probably been round to see her and had taken it upon themselves to make sure her food didn’t go to waste. Typical, she thought as she went to stock up.

She had suddenly received several large cravings, most notably for ice cream and chocolate, and filled her fridge full of treats she would not usually have indulged in.

That night, she snuggled down on the sofa with a large bar of milk chocolate and a tub of ice cream to dip it in, while watching the latest edition of DH.

She woke next morning, exceedingly hungry.

Raiding the fridge again, she watched the usual morning chat shows with another tub of ice cream, cookie dough flavour of course, with a box of chocolate donuts this time. All that indulgence put her in a good mood, and she maintained this by visiting a local bistro, ordering a toastie to go and another box of donuts.

She couldn’t explain her insatiable appetite, but she was certainly enjoying the benefits it brought.

She spent the rest of the week in similar fashion, seeing as she had no film commitments, and rarely left her penthouse, preferring to order than set off on the increasingly demanding walks into Manhattan.

The next few weeks were no different, as she put off any engagements for a month or two in order to fulfill her desires for binge after binge, Krispy Crème after Krispy Crème clasped in those fat hands, tub after tub of sweet ice cream perched on her plump little belly.

She had broadened out considerably, fat taking hold of her once slender thighs and adding a delightful jiggle to them. Her belly now formed a flabby line where her waistline once was, this new addition slung over the mini-skirt she should’ve changed a while ago. Wearing a tank top was now a necessity, seeing as her fancy shirts and sweaters no longer fitted over her chunky arms, laden with fat, making reaching for food an effort, even when you don’t consider the fact that she has to try to prevent her belly getting in the way.

To put it simply, Katie was now plump. She was certainly not the ultra-slim femme being she once was, though she still had beauty, if not more.

Katie definitely needed new clothes, yet she no longer had the desire to go on a shopping spree, mainly because it was now too much effort!

So instead, she ordered new clothes, as she now did for everything, but she liked to show off her fatness, if only to herself, so ordered clothes which were slightly too small for her.

This done, she returned to her routine of eating, watching and sleeping.

Three meals became 5 meals, with snacks in between. One tub of ice cream became 2 each mealtime. Two helpings of her favourite meal, chicken pasta, became 4. One order of pizza a week became 7. She didn’t even need to tell the delivery service where to deliver it anymore!

And with this increase in consumption, she was no longer plump little Katie. She was fat Katie. And not fat in the sense that children call those slightly rounder than themselves.

I mean fat as in large.

Tights were no longer an option when choosing a form of leg garment, they chafed her flabby legs too much. Sweat pants were the preferred option, as it gave her belly room to bounce around when Katie was moving from the sofa to the kitchen. That belly was now hanging precariously over her sweatpants, spilling from within the waistline, taking the shape of the sweatpants brim like some kind of pink putty. Her ass, chunky and luscious, now peeked from beneath her panties, which now looked like a thong her ass was so big, and her sweats, creating a delightful image for whoever might be behind her at the time.

This wasn’t happening much, Katie hadn’t seen any human beings apart from the numerous delivery boys and girls who visited her penthouse, once every day on some occasions.

Yet that was all about to change.

Despite Katie’s love of new image, she was afraid to show off her figure in public. But her absence from the public eye was becoming evident, and before long reporters were outside her door to investigate the reasons for this.

Katie was distraught.

She couldn’t ignore them forever, that would make things even worse, as they knew she was in the penthouse due to the mass of deliveries she’d been receiving.

But she felt she must, no one must see her like this. Especially not the paparazzi.

A week on from then, and a couple more deliveries later, the doorbell rang and, thinking it was yet another delivery man, waddled from her permanent location on the large, plush leather sofa in her living room to the front door, in nothing more than a pair of tight hot pants, which showed off her luscious belly and her tree-trunk like legs, and a tank top.

She opened the door, only to find an agog army of photographers, who immediately flashed a thousand cameras at her. Aghast, she slammed the door shut as quickly as she’d opened it.

But the damage was done.

She’d be all across the front pages of the glossy magazines, maybe even the newspapers too, her obese image plastered across them for all to see.

"I really wish I’d have worn something less revealing," she thought, as she stared down at her plump hips and thighs and her hefty cleavage, heaving heavily.

A couple of days, a drunken night and another day-long pig-out later, the doorbell rang and Katie cautiously lumbered towards her front door.

Peering through the peephole, she was surprised to see that there was not a mass of journalists and photographers, waiting for her to emerge, but a handsome young man with a bunch of flowers.

Surprised, to say the least, Katie opened the door and took in the delicious ensemble standing before her. He was tall, handsome, with slicked back hair and an evident six-pack showing through his tight shirt.

She was impressed with what she saw, and the young man was evidently delighted with what he was seeing. He couldn’t take his eyes of her as she invited him into her living room.

"Now, what do you want?" Katie asked, feeling slightly self-conscious as he continued to stare at her.

"Well, it’s just…..do you remember a couple of months ago in that little club in Florida?" he asked.

"Yes," Katie said cautiously (what had she done?).

"Well, you gave me your number and address and I thought it might be a good time to chase you up and have a chat…" he said, giving her a quick look up and down.

"Well, I’m flattered, but…..wait, hang on a sec," Katie said, leaning forward to grab an éclair from the mountain of food piled up on her coffee table. Yet she couldn’t reach it, her chunky ‘spare tire’ hindering her progress as she floundered on the sofa, infuriatingly far away from what she desired.

The young man watched all this with wide eyes, not least because her cleavage had become incredibly inconspicuous in her leaned forward state.

"Sorry, could you help me?" Katie asked, out of breath by now, her plump cheeks crimson and shaking.

"Yeah, sure," the young man answered, clasping the éclair in one hand and slowly lowering into Katie’s cavernous mouth. Katie gobbled it down as soon as it came into contact with her luscious, red lips. She licked them clean and slung herself down across the sofa, making the young man rise up as she did so, and gestured towards her open mouth with one, fat forefinger.

"More," she said simply.

"Alright then," he said. "My name’s James by the way."

"Well, James, you better be as gentle as you are sexy," she said, blushing as she did so.

He smiled. "Now sit up, so you can digest it better."

Katie heaved herself upwards with both arms, but couldn’t lift her 250-pound figure into the position she wanted.

"A little help?" he asked.

Katie nodded and let him grasp her round the waist, his strong arms pulling her up into a seated position against the sofa arm. His hands were cold, sending a delightful tingling up her spine. She giggled. She’d had so many fantasies about strong men lifting her up, just not ones quite like this.

James sat beside her, piling Twinkie after Twinkie, donut after donut and chicken wing after chicken wing into her mouth.

Gradually the pile of food began to reduce in size, and ever so gradually Katie’s belly approached the stuffing point. Katie began to groan.

"Oh my, I don’t think I can take any more feeding, James," she said, puffing and panting, so much was the amount of food she had consumed.

"Alright then, well, just take a nap to let the food digest and I’ll be back with more when you wake up," James said, getting up to leave.

Katie settled down on the sofa and was soon fast asleep, her plump, round belly rising up and down.

When she awoke, James was there with a fresh pile of goodies, eyeing her belly with particular interest.

"What?" asked Katie, yawning as she struggled up.

"Just look at your belly!" James said, helping her up and leading her over to the mirror.

"Oh!" Katie screamed with delight.

There it was, her belly jutting out over her sweat’s waistband, precariously perched atop them and hanging far over the edges, hugging her wide hips. She grabbed it firmly, feeling its softness and looseness as she shook it around.

This was clearly to much for her sweatpants as a huge rip could suddenly be heard around her midriff, followed by the appearance of her wobbling legs as they slid down her front, leaving Katie standing in front of James in nothing more than her tight panties and her bra.

"Oh my!" she said, blushing as she tried to cover herself up with her now ruined sweatpants.

"Oh, don’t worry," said James, pulling her towards him. "You couldn’t be any more beautiful."

And he kissed full on the lips.

She was taken aback and tottered precariously on her jiggling legs. But he held her tight and firm, exploring her every flabby region, running his hands down her back and beneath her panties, clasping her flab-ridden behind with such force that she did this time fall over, bringing him down with her.

She collapsed on the floor in a fat heap, her belly bouncing upwards against him as lay on top of her.

She pointed to her mouth.

"Me hungry," she said, giggling as he reached over to grab the lemon cheesecake he’d purchased that morning, cramming piece after piece into her mouth as she moaned with delight.

Katie was ecstatic with how things were going.

She was now with James, someone who cared deeply about her despite her bloated form (which she had come to accept as how she was meant to look), and couldn’t be happier. She was gaining more and more each week; 250 pounds became 312 pounds within a month or two thanks to James’s assistance and expert nutrition knowledge.

Weighing became a daily necessity, so large had Katie’s binges become that she was literally gaining by the minute.

Her physique had become cushion-like; James often liked to lie on top of her as she had become so soft and cuddly.

Her belly now resembled a particularly large balloon, though one that was delightfully flabby and jiggled when touched. Fat hung off her at every possible position, her ass stuck out way behind her and provided her with a sort of cushion when sitting down, her arms were heavy with flab which sagged down when she lifted them up to grab whatever delicacy James had for her.

She preferred to move around the flat naked, now she was enjoying a good relationship with James, mostly now they had got physical. Her penthouse was now permanently full of an array of different confectionaries, a large buffet from which Katie could have anything she wanted. It was a long way away from the days when she would only eat few types of meat and vegetables, and not much of them either.

But one day she heard a knock at the door, which was unusual given that she was the laughing stock of the celebrity world and that no one wanted anything to do with her.

And to her surprise, when she opened the door she saw her 3 sisters standing there in front of her, laden with bags and with huge smiles across their faces.

And how different they looked…..

They were all a lot bigger than when she last saw them, and all had difficulty squeezing into the small corridor which led to Katie’s room.

Katie hugged them all, admittedly with difficulty given their new obese forms, and welcomed them in, introducing them to James.

"I can’t believe how great you guys look," Katie said, smiling round at all of them.

"Well, when we saw you in the newspapers," Kiera began, "we were at first a little shocked."

"But then we realized how beautiful you looked and that being just curvy wasn’t….enough for us, you know," Tina added, and they all nodded.

"So we figured, given your status in the media that you should tell the people that this is the way to be, obese and proud. Modern culture’s just too weight conscious and just too….thin to be honest!" Leia said, voicing everyone’s beliefs.

"Yeah, you're right," Katie said, leaping up but immediately falling back down with a thud and a cascade of jiggling, her belly causing another pair of sweats to rip, yet again.

(Continued in post 3 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back