• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Fat Closet Sale Is On! Complete with Torrid, ON & Lane Bryant (Sizes 18-26)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cold comfort

Click Here to Be Taken to my Ebay Store with All Current Listings

Trying to raise a little spending cash for my trip to Vegas by cleaning out, well, my Big Fat Closet!!!

As a former Torrid employee, there are QUITE a few Torrid pieces you will find in there, and because of our monster discount we get for working there, I can almost shamefully say the majority of these pieces were worn maybe once, if at all (each one is detailed with that in the description). All listed pieces are either from Torrid, Old Navy, Target and Lane Bryant.

At this time I have listed all of the shirts for sale, and coming TOMORROW I will follow up with jeans, crop pants, denim skirts and a few coats.

I have the option to either bid on the item for a deep discounted price, or if you’re too in love with a particular piece to wait around or play bidding wars - every one has the option to Buy It Now for a ceiling price if you don’t want to do that gamble.

All pieces will carry the standard flat $5 shipping charge with USPS. If you buy more than one piece, please notify me and you will only be charged an additional $2 in shipping for any shirts outside of the first piece. No rush shipping available, no returns so please make sure you are familiar with sizing.

Now, gogogogo & look! Any questions can be left here on the thread or PMed until my inbox is full here! =)

Latest posts

Back