• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Big Love - The New Alliance - World of Warcraft Guild

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candygodiva

I eat food for a living...
DimensionsModel
Yep, we've finally done it!

There's a new fat friendly Alliance Guild on Tanaris Realm, Big Love!

It's been a little quiet lately on the Horde side's Guild, Get In My Belly, so all the guildies got together and created an Ally guild to generate new life into the fatty guild experience.
Imagine all the fun of leveling a new toon, or playing an old favorite again, in a guild where you can just be yourself, and enjoy the fatty chat!

Big Love is already growing to! We have a guild tab, and a tabard! We're taking submissions for new tabard designs also. We'll make a contest out of it or something cool!

We've already got 20+ members and had 12 members on at one point tonight. Help us get bigger and better! Join us on Tanaris, and come to the FAT side of World of Warcraft! LOL

Make an Alliance character on Tanaris Realm, and you can do a /who Big Love to get a list of members who may be on to invite you.

We'll get you fixed up with some stuff to start you out if you need it, just mail Nymphette, your devilishly sexy Big Love Guild Master, in the game, aka me, and I'll take care of ya.

nymphette-epic-black-war-ram.jpg

If anyone is still interested in playing Horde, don't forget about our Sister Guild, Get In My Belly, The Fattest Guild In World Of Warcraft!

For more information, you can email me at, [email protected]!

Hugs and CandyKisses
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Latest posts

Back