• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Birthday Cake

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crayola box

Calling all bakers: I volunteered to bake two birthday cakes next month, and my go to blogs didn't have what I was looking for, can you help? Post your tried and true cake recipes and links, I know there are some fabulous bakers here!

What I'm looking for:

-Something with curb appeal- layers, frosting etc.- a traditional tall cake not coffee, bundt, or loaf cake.

-These will be presented at elegant cocktail affairs, so I am looking for something a bit more sophisticated- i.e no rainbow or candy cakes.

-Ingredients that are easy to find, no lavender essence, chickpea flour, rose water etc. Like wise nothing that requires 8 separate baking pans.

-Lastly something that can be made one day in advance would be great, but it's not a deal breaker.

Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Back