• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Boa constrictor

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asdfjklö_Germany

Hello,

here´s another story of mine related to WG. I´m normally writting "stuffing"-stories. Please visit: www.stuffedbellylover.deviantart.com (stuffing stories, pics of young women smoking cigars and girls with flabs). PLEASE NOTE: you have to be a member of DA to watch my stories (mature content).

Hope to get some replies with regard to this story. THX in advance.

Best regs,

asdfjklö

Boa constrictor
by asdfjklö

“I´m back home.” 21 year-old Svenja thought.

University had been very boring today but her work as a fitness coach at a local fitness club she did in the afternoon was a good compensation. Other students had to do more unpleasant work to get money for their studies. And to work in a fast-food restaurant never came into Svenja´s mind as her 5” 8 and 148 pounds were better placed in a location about sports and Svenja was very beloved there and that wasn´t only a result of her long dark brown hair and her green eyes as she was very polite to customers and co-workers as well. And her study was a road of “A”s. So what about love? Svenja left her boyfriend who turned out to be a total jerk about six months ago and she didn´t want to slip into another disaster.

Almost everything was alright except the sorrows about her co-inhabitant and best friend Jeannine who was also 21.

Jeannine had been left by her boyfriend because of another girl and since that time Jeannine´s style of life had changed. How many times Svenja had come home and found her friend lying on the couch surrounded by empty food packings.

Svenja estimated that Jeannine had gained about 25 pounds during the last 2 months due to her eatings. She wasn´t fat at all but looked chubby now with 168 pounds on her 5” 7 frame.

What was even more worse to Svenja was the fact she didn´t know how to cheer up her friend.

…Both girls firstly met in kindergarten and it was a friendship at first feels. They liked playoing tricks on other people but not harsh ones so nobody was really mad at them. They continued that way in elementary school and high school at well even if the tricks were a little bit more harsh now.

Especially one kind of situation always came back into the girls´ minds. But now they could smile about it. It happened when both were aged 15 and were into that time of life when some teens do experiments with legal (and sometimes even illegal) drugs. So on one afternoon the girls they wanted to test the taste of cigarettes. So they bought a packing each by using a slot machine. Svenja´s parents weren´t at home and so they went there. The took saucer to use them as ashtrays (Svenja´s family consistet of non-smokers) and stepped into Svenja´s room. Even Jeannine and Svenja were close friends they sometimes had to challenge each other on several occasions. Same happened with the cigarettes so they wanted to found out who could smoke the most in a row. Despite of coughing due to the unknown taste both smoked a whole 20 cigs packing each. After puffing they felt sick as never before and never again. They rushed to the toilet put the arms around each other and vomited for hours as they treid to get a world record in vomiting. When they felt a little bit better the used spray to cover the smell of the cigarettes and surprisingly Svenja´s parents never found on. Both girls swore each other never to smoke again..and both were succesfull keeping the oath alive.

Until Svenja´s then-boyfriend took her on vacation to Varadero, Cuba, a present he gave her when she turned 20. Of course the dou also took a tour to a cigar factory and Svenja´s boy bought to cigars there what Svenja didn´t notice. They came back to the hotel after finishing their tour with having a dinner in a restaurant and Svenja´s boyfriend took the cigars out of his bag and asked Svenja to try one. “NO” was her reply but after a few more words by her boy Svenja gave it a try. The first puffs were strange but nit as bad as the legendary cigarette catastrophe. Svenja didn´t notice how she took puff after puff until she had smoked a whole big cigar. Svenja felt miserably as she had broken the oath but then she remembered that it was about “never smoke again” and cigars become puffed. Well, depends on the kind of view. That one cigar wasn´t Svenja´s last during the vacation and she returned to Germany being an aficionada much to the dislikes of her co-inhabitant Jeannine (Both girls moved into an appartment just after high school. The appartmant belonged to Jeannine´s rich parents who worked successfully as realtors so the girls could live ther free of charge.). In case of the cigars both girls came to the decision that Svenja was allowed to smoke 2 cigars a week. Friends overcom every obstacle. And also being sporty wasn´t a fact that kept Svenja away from the cigars as she declared her smokes as “personal victory cigars”.

Svenja came back into the present while opening the appartment´s door.

“Jeannine?” she shouted after closing the door behind her.

No response…

Svenja had an idea and went into the living-room…bingo!

Jeannine was lying on the couch her long hazel brown hair was plaited. She was incompanied by three emptied pizza boxes. Svenja had no problem to find out were the pizzas went…Jeannine´s belly was too distended to hide and buldged out of the unbuttoned jeans.

“Jeannine how was your day?”

No answer!

“C´mon, tell me. What about your Germanist study today?”

Reaction: zero!

“Jeannine! Please! We have to talk!”

Jeannine moved a little bit. “What do we have to talk about Svenja?”

“Ummm…well….about your current eating habits.”

“What´s wrong about it?”

“Everyday you feed yourself like a pregnant pig would. Just in case you didn´t notice!”

“I feel very comfortable being a “pregnant pig” just to say it with your words.”

“What! You tell me you like to be lying on the couch being bloated as hell? Likely story!”

“It´s true!”

“You can tell me everything you know. Also that you still haveb´t overcome the situation with Max.”

“First of all Max has nothing to do with my eating habits at all. And I *BURP*…I´m sorry maybe the pepperoni pizza wanted to join our discussion…love it to be overstuffed and rubbing my belly after it gushed out of my opened pants. THAT´S IT!”

“That doesn´t make any sence to me.”

“Just as your love for cigars is a secret to me!”

“Don´t talk about that issue anymore. We have found a solution.”

“I don´t want to discuss about cigars anymore. I´m also aking for tolerance. Just as I´m tolerant with regard on your puffing.”

“Did you just say that I´m intolerant?”

“Nope…but look I don´t know much about cigars. And you don´t know much about a full belly.”

“I know what you do have in mind and the answer is “No”. I won´t do binge eating. Never ever.”

“What about some kind of compromise?”

“I´m listening!”

“In two days…on Saturday…I´ll try one of your cigars. And if I smoke it without getting sick than you´ll binge a week later. Deal?”

“You know that I can´t eat much because my stomach is small.”

“No problem. I´ll feed you until you look like me after a good meal.”

“Ok, deal! You´ll get sick because of the cigar anyway!”

“Don´t be so sure!”

Two days later:

It was Saturday and Jeannine was only minutes away to the first cigar of her life. Of course she ate a huge amount of food yet what resulted into a bloated gut and a pants far away from being closed again.

“Jeannine, now it´s your turn!” Svenja said and gave a large Havana cigar to Jeannine. “One small tip: don´t inhale. Just puff until the smoke hits the beginning of your throat. Then exhale.”

Jeannine hold the cigar between her fingers and Svenja lightened it. Svenja was curious if Jeannine was able to keep on puffing for a longer period. She would never finish the whole cigar Svenja thought.

Jeannine sucked on her cigar and took a few puffs. She is better then Svenja thought. Jeannie didn´t get sick, her face didn´t turn green, she didn´t cough…maybe Svenja was too pessimistic with regard on Jeannine´s cigar smoker qualities.

After 2 hours the whole cigar had gone up in smoke and Jeannine smiled at Svenja.

“Svenja, you know what it is about now, don´t ya?

“Ok, you did fulfill your part so I´ll do next Saturday.”

“ Next week it will be you lying on this very couch being big bellied. I ask how much you will pack away.”

“Me too.” Svenja said quietly and without much optimism.

The week went by very fast. Svenja often asked herself what would happen on Saturday. And how far Jeannine would go with regard to feed her? Will she stop when the belly is slightly rounder? Will she feed until the buttons pop off the pants? Would Svenja actually be brought into the danger of bursting. Many unanswered questions and only Saturday will bring the answers.

Finally it was Saturday and Svenja was very nervous. She had never eaten too much not even on Thanksgiving or Christmas. Svenja was into a condition of exertion and curiosity. How does it feel being stuffed with food?

Jeannine would be back from shopping at 8 pm and promised to buy the food.

It was quarter to 8 pm now and Svenja drank a cup of olive oil as she had heard it makes a rather smooth stomach what is important with regard to the extensibility. Svenja was unsure if the oil deserved its good reputation.

Latest posts

Back