• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bored

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaInNC

Ok so I have been going to the chat room for a couple of years now...never paid attention to the boards, but i am here now due to chat room issues...so i have some questions. First of all on this site, what is the popular definition of a bbw? I mean like a size 14? 16? at which size does it begin? Second question, are there REALLY feeders and feedees? or is it just some kind of fantasy thing? If there are feeders and feedees? who buys the groceries? My third and final question...if walmart is lowering prices everyday...why isnt anything free yet?:doh:

Latest posts

Back