• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bra Help!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella Vendetta

Hi Everyone,

I've been creeping around this board before I even knew what a BBW or SSBBW was, but I've always found people input on this side amazing so finally I step out and make my first post in the midst of a crisis!

Well, I need a new bra!!! And I'm really getting down because I'm not sure where to go, or who to buy it from. The problem with me is....... I have too much back fat. :confused: And........... not so much boobs. So, my measurements is 68inches around the back, but only wear a C cup.... IF THAT! I went to Lane Bryant (visited the store) and they had nothing that went over 50! It was so embarrassing..... :( And I recently got into shopping online, but hardly any sites I find have bras that go over 50 around the back.

Oh... and if I do find one.... it's a cone-boob bra. I will go bra-less before I mold these babies into cone-heads!!! So, Can someone PLEASE help. I'm so confused and don't know where to look next.

Thank all you beautiful ladies for taking the time and reading this :wubu:

Latest posts

Back