• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bringing Down the Queen Bee 25 -by Matt L./Observer (BBW (Mult.), Intrigue, Psych)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
BBW (Multiple), Intrigue, Psychology, ~SWG - High school politics gets pretty intense when the cheerleaders and chubby chicks mix it up.

BRINGING DOWN THE QUEEN BEE 25
By Matt L. and the Observer

(A novella based on the CWWF Mean Girls series but with added material.)

(For Chapters 21-24 click here.)

CHAPTER 25 - THE EPILOGUES: CAUSE AND EFFECT

“Cause and Effect.” The phrase was a psychological term that Cady Heron brilliantly used early in the school year when they decided to bring Regina, the reigning Queen Bee, down. It described the undoing of her successor as well, not to mention the ascension of Karen and, for that matter, the maturing of Cady herself.

The term describes how circumstance and experiences shape our lives, creating our reality. Granted there are variables based upon one’s own personality and character traits. Positive or negative results came to each of our tale’s principals, depending on the individual.

EPILOGUE A - REGINA The original Queen Bee, as our story noted, failed her senior year despite everything Calvin did towards the end. While her real friends, those who she discovered only at the end of her Senior year, were supportive, they were also college bound. She was forced to spend another year before she got her diploma, working per her Mother’s edict as she went. During the summer she socialized as much as possible with them, but then they were gone.

Regina’s mom, true to her word and still not recognizing and accepting fully her own failings, made her find a job; through Rita’s assistance, the Acme cleaning service hired Regina as a housekeeper. Acme then had Regina employed at the Lake Forrest Country Club. Though Regina’s familial social status was by birthright identical to the club’s members, she was commonly mistaken for a common, underprivileged career housekeeper and treated accordingly. Few members made eye contact or even spoke to the heavyset maid as she vacuumed the carpets or fetched drinks.

Regina was anxious for school to begin, so she could quit, but it wasn’t in the cards. Her mother pulled a few strings and the country club hired Regina on their own, making her the Saturday morning locker room attendant. Feeling uncomfortable about returning to Lincoln High for a fifth year, Regina opted for another high school to graduate. Another tie with her days as Queen Bee was cut.

The Skokie Vocational High School was out of her district and unlike Lincoln High, whose students mainly came from affluent families, the pupil’s at Skokie High were a mixture of various social classes. Lincoln High had a large campus with several contemporary looking buildings; Skokie High was one large building, constructed long before the Second World War.

Lincoln High featured college level courses in science and math, preparing their students for advance level careers; the purpose of Skokie High was to guide their students in receiving their diploma while teaching them a useful trade. Home Economics, Hair Styling and Auto Mechanics were among the more popular courses.

That first day of school Regina George was emotionally drained and it showed. Her golden blond mane trailed downwards, curling a tinge as it reached her shoulders. The modest amount of cosmetics did aid her pretty facial features, but couldn’t masquerade the blemishes that lingered over her swollen cheeks and her pulpy double chin concealed most of her neck.

Regina’s consistent late night snacks and generally poor eating habits while under her mother’s roof by then had brought her weight up to a thunderous 255 pounds. Starling and Ellie had made the effort to help Regina shop for apparel that would compliment her size, but it was a challenge. Still, it had to be done. The long sleeve powder pink T-shirt that Regina wore during the summer was so tight it squeezed her huge breasts together and exaggerated the size of her husky upper arms. The fabric stretched over her excessively chubby belly, causing the shirt to expose her navel whenever she stretched, her butt crack when she bent over, and always amplifying the thick rolls that circled her chunky waist.

Tremendously pear shaped, Regina’s hips were enormous in width and the red and blue spandex slacks she choose to wear appeared strained by the girth of her redundantly larger bottom half. Her astonishingly bloated hindquarters were just as round, almost twice the size of her belly, bubbling outwards, bouncing over her gigantic, beefy thighs.

Coming onto the campus fatigued, due to staying up later than she should have, Regina’s gait was slow and clumsy. Her eyes opened wide as she paused before entering the classroom.

A pair of girls walked around her, Regina sighed, then followed them in.

She wasn’t made to feel welcome.

"Ah, this isn’t a good spot, you’ll be more comfortable elsewhere," one of the girls rattled off as Regina was about to take the seat next to her.

Moving down the row, Regina was told by a preppy looking young man, "Don’t even think about it."

Scanning the room, Regina noticed a vacant seat near a couple of artificially enhanced females, she didn’t even bother going there. Sliding through the rows of desks, Regina was about to sit next to a timid looking plump gal, but was greeted with a sour expression.

A voice emerged from the front of the room, "Ah you, young lady in pink, mind finding a seat so class can begin?"

As Regina twisted her body towards the teacher, her T-shirt crept upwards, exposing the soft cushy flab that coated her waist. The teacher, a beanpole of a woman well into her thirties sensed Regina’s self-consciousness. As Regina adjusted her T-shirt, she heard the teacher instruct another student, "Cameron, would you mind taking another seat so the new girl could sit next to Melanie."

Cameron nodded, then softly told the pretty senior next to him; "We’ll catch up later."

The girl nodded to Cameron with a closed grin, while the teacher cordially asked, "You get along with just about everyone, Melanie, do you mind if she sits next to you?"

Melanie replied with a swift nod of her head. The teacher knew her pupil, but Regina was in unfamiliar waters. She glanced over at Melanie, moving at an awkward pace..

This Melanie chick has high maintenance written all over her,” Regina thought..

Melanie’s oval shaped face was superfluously attractive, decorated with fashionable wire frame eyewear and several tiny earrings and her brownish-blond mane with streaks of red was set in a high, bouncy ponytail. Somewhere in the vicinity of 135-pounds, Melanie’s figure was slender but slightly pear shaped, a fair amount of her weight lingering on her marginally wide derriere and borderline thick thighs. Attired in a top of the line olive green blouse and Gap jeans, there was the aura of superficiality to Melanie's appearance.

Materialistic? Regina was corrected the second she took her seat.

"Hi, I’m Melanie", she chimed in a happy tone, "Wait for me after class and I’ll give you the 411 about school."

Regina’s tilted her head, "Okay Melanie; I’d like that."

Forty-minute later, Regina and Melanie spoke as they stood near the ladies room. Melanie’s forehead crinkled as she asked, "You’re all the way from Lake Forrest and you transferred here? That’s some distance just to go to school, Did you get tired of the wealthy snobs or what?"

Perplexed by the question or how to respond, Regina simply grinned; "I didn’t really fit in, so I transferred here."

"Yeah," Melanie jiggled her head; "You really have to be book smart to survive those brainy North burb schools. Here at least they teach you something useful so you can find a job after graduation; I’m going into bookkeeping, what about you?"

Regina nervously cracked her gum, "I’m not really too sure."

"You’ll have time to figure out what you wanna do," Melanie buzzed, "Any way, I have Home EC, so I have to run, let me see your schedule?"

Upon receiving Regina’s dog-eared schedule, Melanie told her, "Fabulous; we both have fifth period lunch. Let’s meet in front of the cafeteria and I’ll introduce you to the gang."

Melanie then instructed Regina on how to get to her next class and sped away, meeting up with the waiting Cameron, who took her by the hand.

A short time later, Melanie brought Regina up to speed while they coasted through the serving line. "Like any school, we have different social groups and I’m sure you’ll figure out where you fit in. See that table over there? Those are the chicks with chips on their shoulders. And those guys at that table, sport fanatics."

Regina nodded as Melanie continued, "The back tables are where the flunkies, tarts and wannabe’s sit. Don’t go near the left wall, because that’s where the Ra’s sit."

Regina placed a slice of pie on her already crowded tray, "The Ra’s?"

Melanie’s lips curved into a wide smile, "You’re a little naive, ain‘t cha? The girls on the volley ball team and cheerleaders. You know? Ra -Ra -Ra! Any one who doesn’t fit into their -I’m-so unbelievable -cute persona, they treat like crap. They’re all full of them selves and have no time for anyone else. They really are losers but haven’t realized it yet. "

As Melanie finished her sentence, a shapely young lady with short black hair and garbed in her vibrant red cheerleading uniform spoke out, "Excuse me, I’m standing right here and can hear everything you’re saying!"

Melanie stepped out of the serving line and addressed the vixen, "I’ve been meaning to ask you, did you get your food stamps on time, and oh, do you have four kids now or five?"

A puzzled expression formed upon the cheerleader’s delicate face, "What are you talking about?"

Melanie chuckled, "Oh, my bad, I was momentarily lost in a time warp and was talking to you five years from now."

The cheerleader marched on by, flipping Melanie the bird. Melanie answered her back in a jovial tone, "Charm school has done wonders for you, you’re such a lady!"

Regina was dumbfounded in amusement, at the same time rememberting a time when she was the loser.

"That was so cool!" she remarked.

Melanie grabbed a carton of milk, "Nah, once you put them in their place; they fall like a house of cards. Now, as I was saying, over there sit the preppy students and if you look over your left shoulder, ah, your other left, you’ll see the wallflowers and bookworms and then we have a little further the intellects."

After paying for their meals, Melanie brought Regina over to the table where she usually sat and introduced her to her eclectic group of friends. There were six females in all, from variable walks of life.

Debbie was the closest in personality to Melanie, generously plump with dishwater blond hair and meticulously attired in a trendy outfit. Alicia was a buxom, full figured Mexican - American beauty with gentle brown eyes and raven like black hair. Next was Colleen, who had the flaming red hair of Ireland and a rather trim shape. Diana was the closest to Regina’s size minus forty or so pounds, with olive skin and a round, butterball figure; Diana was beyond brilliant. Panda, which was Mi Ling’s nickname, was a pencil thin Chinese – American. Lastly came Fern, whose awful name didn’t do justice to her sweet face and harmonious attitude.

Needless to say, they all welcomed Regina into their group.

Regina’s acceptance into a new clique of friends couldn’t have come at a better time for Cady and Karen and the others as they were off to college. This also kept Regina off net chatting where under a fantasy pseudonym she dazzled the guys with photographs from her queen bee era without ever daring to meet them in her present state of esteem.

As for male companionship; despite Calvin’s suggestion, it didn’t work out between Toby and Regina. Toby as well left for college and discovered a new crush in the guise of a science fiction buff much like himself.

Gradually as the school year passed Regina brought her eating under control. Her weight stabilized with the camaraderie of Melanie and her friends. She fit into the role of a part time student and worker. Finally she did graduate with them, but once again skipped the prom. Treated as a charity case by Rita and with no respect or support from her Mom Regina was adrift.

After graduating high school Regina had a brief stint in college, but continued working at the country club. Eventually she became a receptionist after recovering enough personality to deal with people casually. Later, through her father’s influence, she became dining room staff supervisor. In her early twenties Regina began the drastic ordeal of yo-yo dieting, but ultimately accepted her fate. She would never be slender again.

It was during her period as receptionist that she met Chuck. Chuck was a lackey for a construction company that was remodeling parts of the country club.

Somewhat handsome with short brown hair and authentic beer belly, Chuck lacked ambition, working for others as he had to but not really challenged by work. He’d made a career out of starting jobs and then quitting when he became bored. Regina took to him mainly because he made her laugh and they shared a few common traits, like preferring small diners rather than first rate restaurants. Their romance blossomed into marriage shortly after they met.

Regina’s parents accepted the matchup, bought the couple a nice condominium in a middle class suburb and her dad steered Chuck into a nice, but not too important job at his warehouse. By the time Regina reached thirty, she had four children and though her weight fluctuated with every child, Regina’s weight eventually settled in 285-pound range.

Thoroughly contented and domesticated, Regina was finally happy within herself. Eventually, several years later, she wound up being best buds with Karen when the two came to be living in the same community.

Latest posts

Back